Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 5. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
#Proof of authentication#
Telegram: @Dimalins
Twitter Username: @Dimalins
BitcoinTalk ID: Dimalin
Eth Address: 0x6FF265A66326fE4982541C8Da0D8B2e8811F3d77
Activity: 41

Telegram: @jobair837
Twitter Username: @jobair8350
BitcoinTalk ID: jobair123
Eth Address: 0x41d1527B4733A86497dD4a0E502171DD98f4d
Activity: 66
Good Project...Looking forward to it

Telegram: @praveen_nayak_k
Twitter Username: @praveen_nayak_k
BitcoinTalk ID: praveen_nayak_k
Eth Address: 0xf49829F94017c84788ee8762D50d9E37b7760A63

Activity: 7
Crowdvilla will revolutionize the time-sharing model in real estate. As a community, we will have access to shared holiday homes that we can own and enjoy. @crowdvillaio #crowdvilla
Activity: 7
When will the sale of project’s tokens start?
Activity: 17
Tele: @universa151
Twister: @minhtien_ho
Activity: 1
This is a project I'm definitely keeping a close eye on. It's nice to see an active team in the space driving demand for a token in the real world. This is the kind of cryptocurrency model we need more of where there will be a demand for the token in the real world for real tangible goods and experiences. These are the kinds of things that can lead to mainstream adoption. I plan to get my hand on some of these tokens and look forward to cashing them in far in the future for a high quality stay abroad!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
What is the result of the ICO? ICO should've ended already and I couldn't find the info on the website.
Activity: 14
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Can I purchase tokens directly from the team or should I go to https://grid.gbx.gi ?

It looks gbx is the place where people can buy tokens but you can still contact them for any new offer.
Activity: 30
Hello, devs!
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your plan is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
Activity: 46
The prices on demo version are about the same as it will be after launch?
Activity: 36
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising plan!
Activity: 118
How the booking price will be formed?
Activity: 31
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Activity: 119
Your video shows an appartment in NYC, will you have any soon?
Activity: 178
That's an awesome project! How is the token sale progress?
Activity: 118
Hello! Heard that you are looking for more property to add to the platform? What locations are you interested in?
Activity: 53
resembles a game when you have a bunch of different coins, like silver/gold/gems. But I like it though Wink
Activity: 109
What's the point in making 3 tokens? Isn't it too much?
Pages:
Jump to: