Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 7. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Are those properties real or just fake properties to show how the platform work?
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
It looks the thread got abandoned. But if there is anybody who is interestted in investing, they started the funding process.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Through the blockchain we scale this up to thousands of people (removing the trust needed in the set up) and to thousands of properties globally. Creating a TRUE sharing economy model in which the properties are indirectly owned by the token holders (community).
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello devs. I hope this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Anything new with the project, how much you collected on private sale or any details?
Activity: 70
Hey guys, good luck with Crowdvilla Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
wow you are so hard working
I believe in this pj and yours product is so nice
Activity: 56
Hey guys, good luck with Crowdvilla Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys sorry if I missed but what is the roi expectation in term of USD? It seems long term investment and investors will get some proportion of the profit which makes it much longer process.
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
On the roadmap it shows that token sale will be held in April but couldn't find the exact date.
There is still no info about that other than a generic response from a Telegram admin: "We are aiming to start the token sale later in the month".
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
On the roadmap it shows that token sale will be held in April but couldn't find the exact date.
Activity: 29

After open discussions and feedback from crypto advisors and the community, Crowdvilla has decided to simplify its token sale goal and bonus structure.

Please check out our updated whitepaper here: https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf

Crowdvilla will look towards establishing its focus in key markets.

Let us achieve true sharing holiday homes together!

Why did change the plans and the countries you'll focus? Didn't you get enough interest from the investors?

We have simplified the structure and token sale goal to ensure that the amount raised can be better focused to create good quality in a smaller number of areas. This is to reduce additional operational expenses to ensure quality across multiple regions/continents. With this change towards a lesser spread, it should allow Crowdvilla to get its operational team and properties ready at a shorter time to serve its community.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hi guys! Does anybody know do they have soft cap and hard cap for ICO?

After open discussions and feedback from crypto advisors and the community, Crowdvilla has decided to simplify its token sale goal and bonus structure.

Please check out our updated whitepaper here: https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf

Why did change the plans and the countries you'll focus? Didn't you get enough interest from the investors?
Activity: 33
Yeah,  I supposed this is gonna be a successful project,  kudos to the developers
Activity: 26
Hello, guys, I'm happy to be a part of this awesome project!
Activity: 29

Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
brand new
Activity: 0
hi

i started to airdrop..  Smiley
Activity: 16
Best ico

Thank you Smiley

hi

i started to airdrop..  Smiley

thank you for participating and welcome onboard.

We have 3 stretch goals with the 1st one at 50,000 ETH followed by 125,000 ETH and the last goal ending at 250,000 ETH

Hello, guys, I'm happy to be a part of this awesome project!

Thank you and welcome aboard

Yeah,  I supposed this is gonna be a successful project,  kudos to the developers

Thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
Pages:
Jump to: