Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 23. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Will something be provided in Africa? I have long been interested in this continent!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
As I understand, the project will also include hotels. What level of hotels will be included in the line of proposals?

As long as the real estate is purposed for holiday stays it can be included in the portfolio. So hotel buildings are a valid target too. Imagine hotel chains that is owned by the community!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is the project going to cooperate with other large projects? If you take travelers, you can find interesting synergies for the future.
Activity: 252
The project has several stages of investment collection. How many are there?
Total 3 phases. Each has its own goal.
Activity: 238
The project has several stages of investment collection. How many are there?
Activity: 238
As I understand, the project will also include hotels. What level of hotels will be included in the line of proposals?
If all members of the community will have the right to spend their holidays in this or that house on a world map, then technically, how will this be realized? Will a virtual queue be made for each object?

It works like any other room booking services. It is a first come first serve basis.

We will list all the available rooms in various countries, and token holders can book them using CROWD (previously CRP) token. Once the room is booked, it is marked as reserved for that particular dates.

Hope this clears things up!
Will the project do listing on the exchange after the ICO?

Yes definitely! We are in talk with a few exchanges.
Activity: 210
If all members of the community will have the right to spend their holidays in this or that house on a world map, then technically, how will this be realized? Will a virtual queue be made for each object?
Do I understand correctly that Crowdvilla is the brainchild of another company? Is it a subsidiary? Are there any risks of interference in the work of the "big brother"?

It is not a subsidiary. The structure is a Non-Profit Organisation so it is on its own.
How can US been allowed to participate your ICO? Is that legal for them?

Yes. Due to the structure of our token economy, it is legal for US citizen to participate. Currently the definite restrictions are on Malaysian citizens and Australian citizens.
Activity: 392
What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
The bonus at this stage will be 10%.
Activity: 98
What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
Activity: 266
Do I understand correctly that Crowdvilla is the brainchild of another company? Is it a subsidiary? Are there any risks of interference in the work of the "big brother"?
REIDAO is a technology company that initiated a community-owned real estate project through a non-profit organization called Crowdvilla. So the structure is a subsidiary, but about the intervention, I believe, you can be calm.
Who is working on the CrowdVilla project?
A strong development team! In addition, no less powerful advisors are involved, namely Paul Chen, Achim Djedelsky and John Dean Markunas, who have years of experience in real estate and specialized knowledge of the Asian, European and American markets, respectively, where we intend to act.
Not bad! Which objects will the system target?
Individual houses, apartments, villas. All the facilities that can be considered a luxury!
On luxury and prices appropriate. Are there any restrictions on the price of the acquired objects?
Activity: 196
REIDAO is a technology company that initiated a community-owned real estate project through a non-profit organization called Crowdvilla. So the structure is a subsidiary, but about the intervention, I believe, you can be calm.
A strong development team! In addition, no less powerful advisors are involved, namely Paul Chen, Achim Djedelsky and John Dean Markunas, who have years of experience in real estate and specialized knowledge of the Asian, European and American markets, respectively, where we intend to act.
Individual houses, apartments, villas. All the facilities that can be considered a luxury!
Pages:
Jump to: