Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 26. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that in Singapore there’s a restrictions on the projects based on cryptocurrencies, but Crowdwilla will issue its tokens. What’s this scheme of work? How can this be legalized?
The company will work as a non-commercial organization in Singapore. The structure of such organization allow to carry out full-fledged activities. So there’re no contradictions in this case.
This way to bypass the government regulation is somehow too simple. It sounds doubtful.
This structure will allow to present and develop the community, keep reports and conduct a business. I wont get into details now, but the legal aspects of the operation of the project will be fixed.
Okay! How will the company work with real estate? You now, in fact, all the investors will invest in it.
The key rule is that the property cant be given to Crowdwilla legally if the investors dont agree. Moreover, in order to ensure better level of transparency and control public reports on financial and management decisions will be provided.
Can I take a look at such reports?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that in Singapore there’s a restrictions on the projects based on cryptocurrencies, but Crowdwilla will issue its tokens. What’s this scheme of work? How can this be legalized?
The company will work as a non-commercial organization in Singapore. The structure of such organization allow to carry out full-fledged activities. So there’re no contradictions in this case.
This way to bypass the government regulation is somehow too simple. It sounds doubtful.
This structure will allow to present and develop the community, keep reports and conduct a business. I wont get into details now, but the legal aspects of the operation of the project will be fixed.
Okay! How will the company work with real estate? You now, in fact, all the investors will invest in it.
The key rule is that the property cant be given to Crowdwilla legally if the investors dont agree. Moreover, in order to ensure better level of transparency and control public reports on financial and management decisions will be provided.
Activity: 294
Will the project do listing on the exchange after the ICO?
It seems it will. It’s planned to attract a lot of fees for operation so I think that listing can really help in this case.
Activity: 308
Will the project do listing on the exchange after the ICO?
Activity: 392
Is there any kind of bonus program, at the ICO stage?
Yes, of course, every stage provides its own benefits. I advise you to read the WP, there’s a whole part dedicated to this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is there any kind of bonus program, at the ICO stage?
Activity: 112
looking niced visual concept,i like this,good luck for the dev.hope will be successful
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In case of such structure of operation it’s important to acquire real estate at cost with optimal ratio of quality and price. How will this be achieved?
Activity: 784
Merit: 120
Activity: 28
I'm also interested in the insurance question - how much of this project will leverage blockchain and how much will leverage a centralized, proprietary service
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I don't completely understand the CRV and CRP token structure and REI? Is there a blog explaining the different tokens
Activity: 364
Tell me if there are some property in the possession already? Maybe there are some photos?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
How will be insured the property, which is planned to be purchased? And who will eventually be the beneficiary in occurrence of the insured event?
Activity: 129
This ICO looks amazing. Any proof is it not another Scam? Wanna be sure before investing  Cry
Activity: 294
Do you conduct a legal examination of real estate items that are planned to be purchased?
Pages:
Jump to: