Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 28. (Read 37731 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I should admit that i’m surprised by the concept of the project. I didnt expect that nowadays, when everyone is striving to obtain his own housing only and personal items, a project that offers to use the real estate together with anyone else. How is it planned to be realized?
Crowdvilla bases on the concept of the common good, due to this fact the community can unify the resources and obtain the real estate together in order to use it together. 
What kind of real estate is it planned to obtain?
It’s planned to work with the luxurious segment which is most attractive for people as the resting place. The community will have tights to the houses: it’ll be possible to possess them and enjoy.
How is the title to real property realized in the project?
Via the token possession. Each owner and holder of tokens receives the title to real property. The means collected due to token sale will be spent on acquiring real estate all over the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I should admit that i’m surprised by the concept of the project. I didnt expect that nowadays, when everyone is striving to obtain his own housing only and personal items, a project that offers to use the real estate together with anyone else. How is it planned to be realized?
Crowdvilla bases on the concept of the common good, due to this fact the community can unify the resources and obtain the real estate together in order to use it together. 
It’s planned to work with the luxurious segment which is most attractive for people as the resting place. The community will have tights to the houses: it’ll be possible to possess them and enjoy.
How is the title to real property realized in the project?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
projects that I think are good and purpose oriented, I like the project and I hope your project has a bright and successful future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
When will the sale of project’s tokens start?
It’s planned to start the sales in March 2018 – quite soon, u see.
Activity: 210
When will the sale of project’s tokens start?
Activity: 358
What amount of funds is it planned to collect at the first stage?

If it’s about the goal for the first stage, it’s to collect 50k ETH.
Activity: 392
What amount of funds is it planned to collect at the first stage?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Crowdvilla ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CrowdVilla. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 123
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hi guys! Does anybody know do they have soft cap and hard cap for ICO?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: