Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned - page 4. (Read 37731 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Insert Quote
As a coin becomes very valuable for crypt investors. I would wish the founder and project team every success in this wonderful endeavor. As a contributor, I will provide all possible support to this scalable project. Hopes, issued coins, will be traded on the exchange at a higher rate.
brand new
brand new

p
Activity: 69
A promising project with interesting ideas and implementation,a good company for investment
I think everyone who is involved in the crypt should take part,
believe in its possibilities, let's support this wonderful team! Nice good project
Activity: 62
A good project and a strong team I am happy to have my partner in this work and wish everyone a share
Activity: 45
I hope your team will have an awesome future in2019!Happy New Year🎉🎉🎉
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Very interesting project; I recommend that you at least get acquainted with it well.
One of those projects that move the world to the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
The idea of project so great and devs of its so strong! Hope it will be successful!
brand new
This project has a great future!
Activity: 60
As a coin becomes very valuable for crypt investors. I would wish the founder and project team every success in this wonderful endeavor. As a contributor, I will provide all possible support to this scalable project. Hopes, issued coins, will be traded on the exchange at a higher rate.
Activity: 61
Project future. Very promising, interesting airdrop. I will definitely participate.
brand new
Happy new year 2019 to the whole team of Reidao & Crowdvilla . This project has a great future!
Activity: 64
Hiii. Good idea and great team. I believe in the project and I will follow the development of the project
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The pattern adopted by the developers of this project shows their high sense of dedication to achieving their vision. And so, connectively we shall support this!!
Activity: 17
Very good project I am join airdrop, I like it

Telegram Username :@bisw5
Twitter Username :@MixedVideo
Activity: 21
Who has the right to purchase tokens?
Activity: 7
Hi, I'm kinda New here. How do I lock my CRV Tokens to earn Crowd?
Activity: 24
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
What is the reason why newbies are spamming into this thread with joining  this. If there is any bounty campaign live than it should be into dedicated board while there is only option to buy from active exchanges.
Activity: 15
I should admit that i’m surprised by the concept of the project. I didnt expect that nowadays, when everyone is striving to obtain his own housing only and personal items, a project that offers to use the real estate together with anyone else. How is it planned to be realized?
Pages:
Jump to: