Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 42. (Read 23376 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Do you want to defeat death? I will not criticize you or praise you .. I'll tell you one thing: you are trying to change very serious things.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
People, stop creating IСO! To you too crazy ideas come.
The project is worthy of attention. People want to do useful things - slow the aging process, give people a chance to cure diseases in the future, fly to other planets. I think that we all need to wish this idea good progress.
Activity: 196
Sorry, why do you think so? This project will help to develop medicine and defeat aging
Activity: 55
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Guys just want to get money. People will buy services, they will spend a little research on their money, and then they will quickly close the company and leave the remaining money for themselves. No one will check this organization.

Exactly, some project don't have any ethic in the company because with out any proper reason how can they easily raise the money. If they had ability they can show it in proper way to public because without any vision saying blah blah. No one will ready to invest.k
Activity: 196
What does "dna retention" mean?
This mean, that your biomaterial will be frozen
Activity: 28
Brrr .. my cold went all over the body from this topic about freezing. Horror.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
saya suka banget bisa bergabung di sini, dan semoga proyek ini bisa berkembang dan lebih baik.

hello friends, you replay in ann thread speak english you should be able to go into thread bahasa indonesia. please pay attention again before you comment. thanks.
Activity: 46
It's strange that you want to build a center in Russia. Russian people are very cautious about such ideas, because they are conservative, especially in matters of burial of the body. Mostly it's a religious people and the idea of freezing, they can perceive negatively.
Agree with you. Such topics can cause criticism.
Activity: 71
When neural cryopreservation where the body disappears? And where then when the thaw joins the head?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Cryo Technology, It's like in film genre fantasy the difference is cryo using as the concept of a crypto currency project. which is the question of whether such a project could be in the real world? projects like this are very interesting to follow because this can create new experiences in the future.
Activity: 27
Guys just want to get money. People will buy services, they will spend a little research on their money, and then they will quickly close the company and leave the remaining money for themselves. No one will check this organization.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
It's strange that you want to build a center in Russia. Russian people are very cautious about such ideas, because they are conservative, especially in matters of burial of the body. Mostly it's a religious people and the idea of freezing, they can perceive negatively.
Activity: 401
Interested in web-site www.kriorus.ru topic of digital immortality.. How is it implemented and what are the approximate terms established for experiments? Maybe someone knows?..
Activity: 52
Wow, recently ICO created to develop solutions for the IT sphere and cryptology, and today people are already creating ICO to save humanity)
Activity: 22
Can you give more details about Science Shares? What is it, what benefit will I get?
Activity: 70
Why do not you create an ICO project to treat people from incurable diseases? Do not think of a cure for cancer treatment, AIDS? Frozen person does not give any guarantees that after defrosting it will be cured.
Activity: 55
I think first of all you need to raise money for research. Do a lot of scientific work, experiments, to prove to the public that your idea of cryopreservation is real, not fiction. And then offer cryo services Wink
Activity: 48
What does "dna retention" mean?
Activity: 46
The idea of ​​freezing people and treating them from incurable diseases in the future I like. And the whitepaper is competently written. But at the stage of collecting money you will come across a problem that can destroy everything: people's trust. Your project is built on trust, because no one will be able to verify whether you have fulfilled your promises to the end or not. A person bought your service, paid money. When he died, you froze him. He will not be able to control: you will unfreeze him in a hundred years or not. And none of his relatives will control this either, because they will not live forever. It's difficult, I do not even know how to solve this problem. Good luck, I hope you will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: