Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 44. (Read 23376 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Noooo... In my opinion this is another scam, all the same. Perhaps ^^
Sorry, why do you think so? This company was founded in 2005, since then up to 50 people were preserved, needless to say about pets, they have a reach history, dozens of patients, and due to it, i suppose, this company is worth trusting
perhaps, there are not enough facts, evidence, photos and videos ..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i will admit that this idea might be a succesfull one. i will watch the community opinion on how much they will buy during the pre-ico
Activity: 351
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi! In Whitepaper it is written that the document is in Russian. Can you provide a link?
Russian version of Whitepaper: https://www.docdroid.net/UNRL4e4/prezentatsiya.pdf
Activity: 79
The whole project consists of many nuances and conventions. When it comes to high-tech developments, don`t rely on Russian technology, I believe. Of course, in Russia there are good theoretical developments, take at least Pavlov, for example. But as for the embodiment of these ideas, everything is complicated. Especially when it comes to some kind of special service. And if this project has preliminary agreements with Switzerland, then it would be better to transfer the entire scientific and research base there. Based not in Russia, please.
Especially when it comes to some kind of special service! I think Russians are very good at special service  Wink
Hah! I didn`t think in this sense! You're quite right! Cheesy
Activity: 351
I do not think that the project will succeed. Freezing a person is not ethically and humanely.
The team of this project claim, that freezing of a person is a simple medical procedure, which has no conrtadictions with norms of ethics
Activity: 32
The whole project consists of many nuances and conventions. When it comes to high-tech developments, don`t rely on Russian technology, I believe. Of course, in Russia there are good theoretical developments, take at least Pavlov, for example. But as for the embodiment of these ideas, everything is complicated. Especially when it comes to some kind of special service. And if this project has preliminary agreements with Switzerland, then it would be better to transfer the entire scientific and research base there. Based not in Russia, please.
Especially when it comes to some kind of special service! I think Russians are very good at special service  Wink
Noooo... In my opinion this is another scam, all the same. Perhaps ^^
Sorry, why do you think so? This company was founded in 2005, since then up to 50 people were preserved, needless to say about pets, they have a reach history, dozens of patients, and due to it, i suppose, this company is worth trusting
Activity: 207
As I understand it, the freezing of a person should be done within 4 hours, after that there is no sense? How will doctors predict death in order to have time to freeze during?
There is a special service for it called "Stand by", when doctors are on duty.
Activity: 207
Tied to dollar seems strange, if token price changes with the dollar?
Activity: 58
Sorry if I didn`t see the information, where can I look rules of bounty-campaign?
Hello, ask it in their telegram-chat: https://t.me/CRYOGEN_ICO_Eng
Thanks!  Smiley
Are there any bonuses for early investment?
Hello, at the stage of pre-ICO you can buy tokens with 30% discount
Sorry if I didn`t see the information, where can I look rules of bounty-campaign?
Hello, ask it in their telegram-chat: https://t.me/CRYOGEN_ICO_Eng
Activity: 67
Are there any bonuses for early investment?
Activity: 9
Does the team have experience in this sphere?
Компания создана в 2005-м году. Сейчас 55 пациентов заморожено. Первый хранится уже 13 лет. Есть животные – собаки, кошки, шиншилла.
Activity: 75
...although with this idea one could simply move on to crowdfunding. Why do you need ICO and tokens?
Activity: 58
Activity: 28
I think this is a matter of the distant future, but who could imagine 50 years ago what will be real.
Activity: 72
I do not know, maybe the problem of prolonging a person's life is ICO and decides. But here is the cosmos .. Probably not. To fly into space, do not freeze people. Here is another: replacing or upgrading our bodies to more improved ones that will be able to withstand the aggressive environment of the space. Now, better run projects to create super-resistant bodies.
By the way the question: who will be unfrozen if people will be on another planet?
Pages:
Jump to: