Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 48. (Read 23376 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Russians know a lot about freezing, I think. And where will the refrigerators be located? in Russia?
Some of them are already in Russia, but they are also going to establish refrigerators in Switzerland in the next to years
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
But who will you need in 400 years? How will the reason resurrect you, especially if many still have to be treated after defrosting? How many more such people will accumulate for a couple of hundred years?
Activity: 207
Futurama Head-in-a-jar is real now! Grin  In fact that you are freezing
pets too - it's cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Russians know a lot about freezing, I think. And where will the refrigerators be located? in Russia?
saya suka banget bisa bergabung di sini, dan semoga proyek ini bisa berkembang dan lebih baik.
Interesting article to understand the heart of the matter without complicated scientific terms and calculations
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
just curious, is there any linkedin profile for cryogen team?
thanks.
Activity: 62
Radical prolongation of life through cryonics
I will follow closely
I will follow closely
Thank you! You can write personal questions [email protected]
from the roadmap i can see the progress of this project. it's really promising. i hope there are bounty program that will be announced soon.
we really have a very promising project, connect. there are bounty program that will be announced soon be sure. You can write personal questions [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
look interesting sir! reserve indonesian translation if needed
Some browsers afford to translate websites
Activity: 165
from the roadmap i can see the progress of this project. it's really promising. i hope there are bounty program that will be announced soon.
what is the meaning of Private placements till 09.11-2017 ?
This mean, that you can buy tokens with 50% discount until 09.11.2017, what will give you opportunity to sell tokens profitably after ICO
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
what is the meaning of Private placements till 09.11-2017 ?
just read in the OP on Participations terms, would you like to explain me about this dev ?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
Looks interesting. Curious to learn more. Plans for whitepaper?
Задавайте конкретные вопросы - ответим
Looks interesting. Curious to learn more. Plans for whitepaper?
There are a lot of prospective ideas, such as neurosupplementation and body freezing for a future revitalization, cryonization for a space travelling, opening of cryocentre in Switzerland and some in Russia, particularly in Tver, for a future development of cryonics all around the world and, moreover, in five years this company is planning to obtain a  technology of reversible cryopreservation
huge if true  Shocked
I'm totally agree with you, very prospective destination in science
Pages:
Jump to: