Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 162. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Getting gay when you need to close average of 12 Popups / Popunder for 1 mission.

Gay gay gay.
Activity: 50
Hello guys,

I am a new guys on crypto mining game, and i wana invest 30-40euro inside for get premium and have 1000 HPower.

I would just like to know on average without any refferal, how long I could have a return on investment. Or how many crypto per day i can have Wink

Activity: 13
I dont like that I made deposit few days ago it shoved more than 2000h power and when I made deposit I sended exactly the same amount of coins that was writed. And today I get only 1800h power. Its kinda sad. Not even talking about those extra 5percents
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!
So dark day for Cryptos since yesterday, no way, for Crypto Mining Game everything is ok Wink
Here are some precisions:

1. For deposit not credited:

We have received an important amount of deposit of a wrong amount. In that case, the HPower is not automatically credited because it's not recognized to our system. To know, these days, we take so much time to clean the unrecognized deposit transactions as we don't have any time to do anything else, and it's very, very boring... so, please, when making a deposit, TAKE CARE OF THE RIGHT AMOUNT TO SENT...

2. Gifts

We have a huge bug on gift we havn't resolved yet, and we cannot do it right now, once again because of wrong deposit. All tickets are safes.

3. Translation

Always the same, translations are ready to be done, but we can't right now. Once the french will be done, the other languages will follow.

4. Withdraw

To help us doing things in the right way and organize our time, withdraw requests are completed on Tuesday and Friday, as simple as that. So if you've made a withdraw untill monday night, it will be done on Tuesday, and same is for untill thursday night completed on Friday.

4.2 Pendding wallet withdraw

Sorry, we know we are late, but your Crypto's safe and will be refunded.

5. Support request

As we have a huge amount of support request, we can answer only the most critical (like deposit problem, yer, again...) within 3 working days. But be aware that we read ALL OF THEM and take all in consideration, like bug report, etc. Just for withdraw errors support request, these are automaticcaly refund with 20% fees, as it's explained in the withdraw page.

6. Bad url shortener

Also be aware that we are working on a solution to remove bad url shortener from our website.

Bad speculations

As we really appreciate our users, in addition the ones whose make some constructive criticals and comments, we don't really appreciate users whose, at any occasion, speculate on admin unanswer questions in the minute to suppose any scam thing on Crypto Mining Game... Just good to know Wink

Have a nice day and have fun on Crypto Mining Game!
Activity: 89
I think we should be patient. The site is growing way so fast, and their team is just few people (I guest there is only him in team  Cheesy ). So give him some time.  Grin
Activity: 7
I still have the Problem with 3 Deposits

2 deposits are DOGE. The problem here is, that you can´t pay Microdoge after the . at dogechain. Thats why I sent 1 Doge more and the system doesn´t book it automatically

the other deposit ist LTC. Where I´ve forgot the Fee in the box. That´s why the system doesn´t book it

I´ve sent you 3 Tickets about the problems with the TXID / HASH

best regards
Hi
First of all, we dont work much on sunday, it will be much clear and precised tomorrow.
If you dont send the exact amount requested in the payment box, process wont be done automatically and has to be done manually, which take time.
If you already have sent the amount sent and the transaction id To our support, your hpower will be credited surely tomorrow or right after. Whats your username ingame?
Best regards.

My Username ingame ist the same like here DasNordlicht

Hi

You See I wrote here in Subway. You told me that you check my Tickets about my deposits on monday or tuesday.

I still have no answers or deposits on my Account.

Please can you tell me how many Time you Need to Check?

Best regards
Activity: 268
Merit: 119
I keep getting the disable adblock popup but my adblock is disabled on your site? Any idea?
Maybe your browser is blocking them? or maybe AV? those are generally the problem, try using another browser, just don't use IE/Edge as those have higher chance of infecting you with some virus if there's a malicious ad.
what happened to gifts. where are the winners?
I'm interested in the concept of gifts, how do they work? like is the winner drawn monthly/weekly? or each gift has a set amount of tickets and winner announced after they're all bought? also, is it provably fair?

Finally, for the owner of the site, is there a reward for some bug hunting?
Activity: 12
Activity: 171
what happened to gifts. where are the winners?
Please remove adbility shortener, is fucking disturb, many popups

and the pop ups are sometimes that damned fraud "you have a virus, call to..."
Yer I know, we are working on a huge solution, but it will take time.
Activity: 11
Please remove adbility shortener, is fucking disturb, many popups

and the pop ups are sometimes that damned fraud "you have a virus, call to..."
my wallet withdraw still not get refund  Huh
hello? admin??
Hi
Cant reply right now, i Will be back tonight.
Regards
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
as we can see admin is ignoring me, i made deposit and its one day still no answer

I think maybe he as a problem reading or just doesn't care to reply...no worries I'll move on
Activity: 21
Hi,
If u are looking for it translator I can try to help you.

Ehy jaboom Sorry if I repeat again .
Can I help you to translate in Italian ?
Thank you Smiley
Well when made deposit I sended exactly what was writed. So I dont understand why your auto system doesnt do the work. And I send ticket to support too
We age checking all as quick as we can.
Have a nice day
Well when made deposit I sended exactly what was writed. So I dont understand why your auto system doesnt do the work. And I send ticket to support too
as we can see admin is ignoring me, i made deposit and its one day still no answer

Hi
What is the purpose of that?
Its because you sent a wrong amount, not the one requested in the payment box. Its5automatic indeed.
We have a huge amount of unconfirmed deposit To treat, so just send us amount sent and transaction id and be patient. Best regards
my wallet withdraw still not get refund  Huh
Jump to: