Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 164. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ok jaboom thank you Smiley
I hope it will be avaible soon !
I like your game.
Good work !
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Good morning everyone!
Here is an important news about wallet withdraw.

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Thank you for your comprehension!

Wish you the best and have fun playing Crypto Mining Game!

Hi boss,
I would like to use the litoshi I mined in the game to buy hashpower.
Is it possible?  Please answer me . Thank you
Good morning,
It's not yet possible this way, it could be in the future.
You can use the deposit feature to increase your HPower.
Best regards,
Jamboom
Activity: 21
Good morning everyone!

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Hi boss,
I would like to use the litoshi I mined in the game to buy hashpower.
Is it possible?  Please answer me . Thank you
Good morning everyone!

Activity: 3
Good morning. First congratulate you on your project, I hope and I hope you have a great future, you have me hooked hahaha.

I wanted to inform you that every time I enter the web I have to give "recover password" because when entering my credentials it indicates that they are invalid. I enter the data well so it will be some error. I inform if it happens to more users or only to me.

Wink

Hi there!

It strange as it's first time, not reported yet. Please contact me by MP with your username as I can check it.

For the Crystal, we are thinking about something else to do with, and there are many great ideas to come, nowadays it only serve for mining, as gift have a huge bug (as many of you should have seen). We will keep you in touch.

For the wallet withdraw, we will make an announcement tomorrow morning about it.

The good news is after many check, we havn't found a lot of hack attempt on withdraw, wo I think the website is quite secure now and we have almost clear all the faucethub withdraw request then.

By the way, we are right now ALEXA RANK 104,452 and it grows about 1000 to 3000 every day! So I think very good things will happened soon! Thank you all for the great trust!

I'm always not far to give you more and more news!

Have fun on Crypto Mining Game

I already sent you the message. Thanks for your attention!
Good morning. First congratulate you on your project, I hope and I hope you have a great future, you have me hooked hahaha.

I wanted to inform you that every time I enter the web I have to give "recover password" because when entering my credentials it indicates that they are invalid. I enter the data well so it will be some error. I inform if it happens to more users or only to me.

Wink

Hi there!

It strange as it's first time, not reported yet. Please contact me by MP with your username as I can check it.

For the Crystal, we are thinking about something else to do with, and there are many great ideas to come, nowadays it only serve for mining, as gift have a huge bug (as many of you should have seen). We will keep you in touch.

For the wallet withdraw, we will make an announcement tomorrow morning about it.

The good news is after many check, we havn't found a lot of hack attempt on withdraw, wo I think the website is quite secure now and we have almost clear all the faucethub withdraw request then.

By the way, we are right now ALEXA RANK 104,452 and it grows about 1000 to 3000 every day! So I think very good things will happened soon! Thank you all for the great trust!

I'm always not far to give you more and more news!

Have fun on Crypto Mining Game
Activity: 3

Wink
Activity: 84
Hi,

After becoming Premium H-power from missions is replaced by Referrals, Does it mean i cannot get any new H-Power without buying?

Exactly.....

well you can get from time to time little HPower from the Daily Bonus. But besides that you have to buy HPower.  I don´t know how the referrals work for you but the referrals i have aren´t mining any sh**.
I have  3 referalls for over a week and earned 0.3 doge and 40000 litoshi. So i am not sure if this ref-thing is working properly. I asked Admin but did not get any response to my question....
I have earned 1 referral from premium and he did not earn anything. I thing there is a lot of users not doing anything and we get them randomly as refferal. See the stars page - how many people rwgistred and how many is playing

Hi protactinium91,

Could you give an estimated probability of finding a referral after 1000 HP? So I can predict whether there will be any referral left for me Cheesy...

Best...

It is 0,25% chance per mission level. So maximum is 12*0,25 = 3% Yesterday I have got another one so in 5 days I have got 2 of them. Both earned nothing Cheesy I am sitting on over 2300 crystals - would be great to use them for something.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The Referral thing sounds good on paper, but it has lots of problem and is extremely luck based.

maybe adding something like the Crystal exploration mission but instand of Crystals you get H-Power.

If some on gets me as his Referral he will get around 0.3 Doge daily with my 1600 H-Power.
Activity: 12
still pending wallet withdraw
Activity: 84
Hi,

After becoming Premium H-power from missions is replaced by Referrals, Does it mean i cannot get any new H-Power without buying?

Exactly.....

well you can get from time to time little HPower from the Daily Bonus. But besides that you have to buy HPower.  I don´t know how the referrals work for you but the referrals i have aren´t mining any sh**.
I have  3 referalls for over a week and earned 0.3 doge and 40000 litoshi. So i am not sure if this ref-thing is working properly. I asked Admin but did not get any response to my question....
I have earned 1 referral from premium and he did not earn anything. I thing there is a lot of users not doing anything and we get them randomly as refferal. See the stars page - how many people rwgistred and how many is playing

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi,

Hi admin,

In the news you said you would distribute the "review rewards" on January 8th. Did you do that and I missed it? I didn't see any notification or something.

Best...
Yes it has been done for you yesterday i remember.
Regards
Activity: 89
Today I use energy boost like other days. It says I gain 10 energy. Then I go to mission page but hey, My energy didn't increase. My satoshi is decreased. Is it just me or anyone expect the same?  Sad
my wallet withdraw is already 10days please release is as soon as possible Grin
Hi,
Im working on wallet withdraw Today. Regards
Activity: 12
my wallet withdraw is already 10days please release is as soon as possible Grin
We will soon initiate the internationalization!
I think some of you Will be pleased of that news Wink

At First, website will be available in:
- English  (ok)
- Russian
- French

Any suggestion for the next ones? Im thinking about spanish...

Waiting for your proposals.
It's strange, I will look at that...

Anyway, for whose asked, here is teh explanation about the algorithm for calculate the mining rate. I'm working on the FAQ, it will be up tonight with a simple explanation, but waiting for that ;

With vars:
$hpower = total hpower of the user,
$hourHRate = The hour mining rate of the currency mined (this correspond to the performance index),
$logBase = float between 1 and 2, correcting from btc/usd and ads network health, current is 1.18

Code:
// Here is the logarithm for HPower until 1000
for ( $i = 1; $i <= $hpower && $i <= 1000; $i++ ){
    $adjust = pow(log($i, 1000), $logBase);
    $hourHRate += $hrate * ( (1-$adjust) / 1 );
}
// If HPPower is superior to 1000, you can see here mining rate is simple HPower * performance index
if ( $hpower > 1000 ){
    $fullHpower = $hpower - 1000;
    $fullHourHRate = $fullHpower * $hrate;
    $hourHRate += $fullHourHRate;
} else { // If below 1000, don't forget the float remains ;)
    $hstay = $hpower - floor($hpower);
    if ( $hstay != 0 ){
        $adjust = pow(log($i, 1000), $logBase);
        $hourHRate += $hrate * ( (1-$adjust) / 1 ) * $hstay;
    }
}
return round($hourHRate, 8);

Hope this is clear for some of you, it will be easier to understand in the FAQ ^^
Hi jamboom can I deposit 0.01 Litecoin? Or I have to deposit an integer of coin??
Hi,
There is no minimum for deposit.
Best regards

Hi admin,

What about 100 satoshis-10 Hpower rewards?

Best...
Ive made an edit of the news saying it will be done tonight Wink

By the way, Im working on a FAQ, will be online tonight. For whose cant wait more, I will publish the algorithm onto this forum this afternoon.

We are so close of alexa 100k, its exciting!

Hi admin,

I seems that Facebook blocked the domain name www.cryptomininggame.com . I can't send my referral link to one of my friends. Sad

Is there anything we can do?

Best...

What do you mean Facebook blocks it?
Hi jamboom can I deposit 0.01 Litecoin? Or I have to deposit an integer of coin??
Hi,
There is no minimum for deposit.
Best regards

Hi admin,

What about 100 satoshis-10 Hpower rewards?

Best...
Ive made an edit of the news saying it will be done tonight Wink

By the way, Im working on a FAQ, will be online tonight. For whose cant wait more, I will publish the algorithm onto this forum this afternoon.

We are so close of alexa 100k, its exciting!
Jump to: