Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 163. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
I keep getting the disable adblock popup but my adblock is disabled on your site? Any idea?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
hello. the site is damn slow since morning. can you have a look into it, please?
Activity: 13
Litecoin Transaction
1fe5af29c4f8ea4371080340b87688ab6f81f2f3235e642db4fc234c7ca93aea
Amount Transacted
0.337853 LTC
Fees
0.002147 LTC
Received
 about 10 hours ago
Confirmations 
 6+

Advanced Details
Details

1 Input Consumed
0.34 LTC from
 LbA4z8RkijLy15orfcnKWodE3ikCLBDFT9 (output)

2 Outputs Created
0.300521 LTC to
 LU97qd9hWkeCf4t8ni9MYJPfgiY2RU8iUe (spent)
0.037332 LTC to
 LQb9JmhfC6D8X38YxARRyzwJ6Z1ofMa4si (unspent)

Sended it to support
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I deposited some litecoins today, when i get my Hpower ? im waiting like 8 hours and still nothing.

the same acc at game as here.
so i think i will lost my 5% bonus because of this
Hi
Same as above, its because you havnt sent the exact amount. Please send us support message with amount sent and transaction id.

Best regards
Activity: 13
I deposited some litecoins today, when i get my Hpower ? im waiting like 8 hours and still nothing.

the same acc at game as here.
so i think i will lost my 5% bonus because of this
Activity: 5
Jamboom!!

I sent your game 50 dogecoins from this adress

A8njCPUEc5LrafmfuzbEfM7UQJJuhAo8dU

to this adress

DHfb55CGBZXufLbBMuuMdonf24DanQCB8j

and i did not get Hpower!

On my coinpot it says that it is still pending.

What is the problem? When will i get my Hpower???

/Erik

Hi

Have you sent the exact amount requested in the payment box?
If yes, toi will receive a confirmation order when the coin will be sent and receive your hpower automatically once transaction's confirmed.
If not, you have to send us the amount sent and the transaction id as we can manually proceed in 3 working days to the hpower and.
Best regards.

Jamboom thanks for the answer.

Yes i sent

CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 52.52588249 doge to DHfb55CGBZXufLbBMuuMdonf24DanQCB8j
doge

It says completed on coinpot so must have recived the doge and i sent the exact number.

I dont want to miss the 5% bonus help!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Minimum withdraw not too high to get into faucethub?
Activity: 7
I still have the Problem with 3 Deposits

2 deposits are DOGE. The problem here is, that you can´t pay Microdoge after the . at dogechain. Thats why I sent 1 Doge more and the system doesn´t book it automatically

the other deposit ist LTC. Where I´ve forgot the Fee in the box. That´s why the system doesn´t book it

I´ve sent you 3 Tickets about the problems with the TXID / HASH

best regards
Hi
First of all, we dont work much on sunday, it will be much clear and precised tomorrow.
If you dont send the exact amount requested in the payment box, process wont be done automatically and has to be done manually, which take time.
If you already have sent the amount sent and the transaction id To our support, your hpower will be credited surely tomorrow or right after. Whats your username ingame?
Best regards.

My Username ingame ist the same like here DasNordlicht

2 deposits are DOGE. The problem here is, that you can´t pay Microdoge after the . at dogechain. Thats why I sent 1 Doge more and the system doesn´t book it automatically

the other deposit ist LTC. Where I´ve forgot the Fee in the box. That´s why the system doesn´t book it

best regards
Hi
First of all, we dont work much on sunday, it will be much clear and precised tomorrow.
If you dont send the exact amount requested in the payment box, process wont be done automatically and has to be done manually, which take time.
If you already have sent the amount sent and the transaction id To our support, your hpower will be credited surely tomorrow or right after. Whats your username ingame?
Best regards.
Activity: 7

best regards
Jamboom!!

to this adress

/Erik

Hi
Have you sent the exact amount requested in the payment box?
If yes, toi will receive a confirmation order when the coin will be sent and receive your hpower automatically once transaction's confirmed.
If not, you have to send us the amount sent and the transaction id as we can manually proceed in 3 working days to the hpower and.
Best regards.
Activity: 5
Jamboom!!

to this adress

/Erik
Activity: 21
Good morning everyone!
Here is an important news about wallet withdraw.

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Thank you for your comprehension!

Wish you the best and have fun playing Crypto Mining Game!

Hi boss,
I would like to use the litoshi I mined in the game to buy hashpower.
Is it possible?  Please answer me . Thank you
Good morning,
It's not yet possible this way, it could be in the future.
You can use the deposit feature to increase your HPower.
Best regards,
Jamboom

Great idea, because if you withdraw and deposit again, you lost a lot of fee  Roll Eyes

The fee are really a problem. For these I asked to use mined coin in the game. I hope it will be avaible soon.
Activity: 24
Good morning everyone!
Here is an important news about wallet withdraw.

For logistic reasons, we have decided to suspend it and keep only Faucethub withdraw. Because of the great success of our Faucet, there are too many withdraw request to handle and it's really, really faster with faucethub than direct wallet (in addition with btc congestion in the transactions...).

All the wallet withdraw requested will be refunded in the next 24 hours, without any fee.

The news -> https://cryptomininggame.com/news/important-news-about-wallet-withdraw

Thank you for your comprehension!

Wish you the best and have fun playing Crypto Mining Game!

Hi boss,
I would like to use the litoshi I mined in the game to buy hashpower.
Is it possible?  Please answer me . Thank you
Good morning,
It's not yet possible this way, it could be in the future.
You can use the deposit feature to increase your HPower.
Best regards,
Jamboom

Great idea, because if you withdraw and deposit again, you lost a lot of fee  Roll Eyes
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Very interesting site you have here so far I like it and hope it will stick around, best of luck with it Smiley
Activity: 168
info buttons on faucet list page don't work, interesting stuff though, and please give us nerds as many stats as u can Smiley
Activity: 21
Hi,
If u are looking for it translator I can try to help you.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Please remove adbility shortener, is fucking disturb, many popups
Activity: 2
add a pop up for refill energy, when the timer is ready for claim energy again the page show a pop up notification, almost all the time i lost time coz i forget the timer time, this way people can go back to the site if they forgot too, same for missions and mining check that option  Wink
Activity: 62
Hello jamboom, just wanted to let you know you guys are doing a great job keeping this faucet alive and running. It's not easy task but you're keeping it working so congrats! Always let us know when there are crytical updates and give us insight on new features when you can Smiley Cheers!
Jump to: