Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 4. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I would like to know which is the best deck to defend myself and to stop being attacked up to 5 times by the same player, I am level 20 and I never attack anyone but I would like to have a deck that is somewhat decent, thank you.

If you don't attack anyone, as in not competing in the war game, there's no need for any defense, because no matter how often you get attacked and by who, you don't lose anything at all.
I'm not competing in the war game either and I have no deck setup at all, I leave it to the random to setup whatever, which once in a while will setup something that actually wins me some victory points, which I then lose against the next attacker, but I just don't care.

Thanks for the answer, but what about the bad taste of being beaten? sometimes they have attacked me and I won but most of the time they attack me and win so I wanted to know some configuration so that it is not so easy to be beaten.

War game is pure scam no mether what cards you have or configuration !!! You can have lvl 12-13 cards and loose battle from some admin account "player" with lvl 4 cards! Fully boolshits, crypto mining war-  100% scam!

Thanks for the tip, have a very good week
Thanks for the answer, but what about the bad taste of being beaten? sometimes they have attacked me and I won but most of the time they attack me and win so I wanted to know some configuration so that it is not so easy to be beaten.

I understand, but you will have to realize that these guys spend huge loads of money on card upgrades.
(I can tell, I have sold tons of cards to them.)
So unless you want to spend a load of money on cards as well, there's just no way you could beat an experienced attacker.

Thank you very much for answering, sorry for not answering before due to some problems, I was also spending on cards but I will follow your advice, I have more than 1500 boxes to open and from there the cards necessary to defend myself will come out, thank you and have one great week.
Activity: 24
Hello everyone, I would like to know which is the best deck to defend myself and to stop being attacked up to 5 times by the same player, I am level 20 and I never attack anyone but I would like to have a deck that is somewhat decent, thank you.

If you don't attack anyone, as in not competing in the war game, there's no need for any defense, because no matter how often you get attacked and by who, you don't lose anything at all.
I'm not competing in the war game either and I have no deck setup at all, I leave it to the random to setup whatever, which once in a while will setup something that actually wins me some victory points, which I then lose against the next attacker, but I just don't care.

War game is pure scam no mether what cards you have or configuration !!! You can have lvl 12-13 cards and loose battle from some admin account "player" with lvl 4 cards! Fully boolshits, crypto mining war-  100% scam!
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
I couldn’t agree more. The earnings should be increased as a whole! In the space of 3 months of joining the game. I’ve made just over 11k Satoshi which is about 3.67k Satoshi a month on average and most of the time I’m mining Satoshi. Sometimes I switch to other coins (precisely litecoin and ethereum) every now and then. If I keep up the 3.67k sats a month, I won’t get to the minimum threshold for about a year.

If Jamboom were to at least double the earnings on everything this would be just about 8 or 9 months at least. Imo I think the limit for every coin should be 10000 HPower and then restrict it to only CGT. Even doubling the limit to 2000 HPower would make a difference. That would be 10-11 sats an hour for me which imo is way better than the 5 sats an hour.

As for missions I think all the coin earnings should be increased. Even if it was just Satoshi that would be okay with me as Satoshi takes the longest to get to minimum threshold.

He just can't do that, at least that's what I assume, the site just doesn't have enough income from ads to pay the users more.
Furthermore doubling or tripling the pay won't change a thing, whether the site pays $1 in 3 months or every month or even per week is next to meaningless, because ANY 5 minute faucet will pay $1 PER DAY.
This is why the idea of putting the game first and make the pay a secondary factor is basically good, only the facts of the behavior of the users have shown over the last 2 years, it's not what users want, at least not while the game is so extremely overloaded with junk ads.

This is what I have the solution for, but if he doesn't want it, I can't help it.
Activity: 75
The crates either need less crystals to be opened or they should contain more rewards in them imo.

I believe the crates are just a tiny little detail in a loooooooong row of cuts we have seen over the entire time this site has existed.
The site has continually cut pay on anything that would give actual cryptos, down to a level where by now a full MONTH of mining, including the mining boosts required to bridge your sleeping time, will pay a grand total of about 40 cents per month in value ....... even including missions and all the rest, for someone who has a life outside CMG it is next to impossble making more than $1 a month.

Have you done the math?
A level 20 crypto mission pays just over 1 sat and getting the 20 energy to do that mission takes 10 minutes, including a shortlink energy refill.
Even if you never sleep and have no life outside CMG, doing 24/7 an energy refill every 10 minutes, moving around on the map fast enough so you always have as many level 20 missions available as you get energy, you'll make roughly $0.015 per day or just under 50 cents a month in missions.
Subtract 8 hours of sleep and you get to just so 35 cents a month in missions, plus 40 cents from mining gives $0.75 a month, adding daily bonuses and stuff you can sell in the market you might just so make it to $1 a month, but only if you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week on it.
For the fun of the math: That comes down to a pay of $0.002 an hour.

Of course, I know, it's considered to be a game where the pay is not the important part, but the amount of disappearing users (visible by how many referrals become inactive) can tell you that most users have the opposite idea.

It's as logic as it gets, that ever deeper cuts in pay of actual cryptos vs ever more stuff the site generates itself, the value of the site generated stuff keeps going down the drain.
Looks like they want to slow down the collapse in price of crystals and stuff and the effect is visible in the market already.
Unfortunately with increasing prices for crystals and mining boosts the prices for cards collapse even faster.

In short: I don't think the problems of this site could be fixed by adjusting the content of crates.
I assume the site doesn't make enough revenue to pay more to the users, but that gives a devils circle, where not enough revenue and subsequent cuts in pay for the users, result in less users and thereby even less revenue for the site.
I did have (and still do have) the solution for @jamboom, I've presented it to him about 2 years ago, he said he was really excited about this and he would get back to me about it ...... yet he never did.

I couldn’t agree more. The earnings should be increased as a whole! In the space of 3 months of joining the game. I’ve made just over 11k Satoshi which is about 3.67k Satoshi a month on average and most of the time I’m mining Satoshi. Sometimes I switch to other coins (precisely litecoin and ethereum) every now and then. If I keep up the 3.67k sats a month, I won’t get to the minimum threshold for about a year.

If Jamboom were to at least double the earnings on everything this would be just about 8 or 9 months at least. Imo I think the limit for every coin should be 10000 HPower and then restrict it to only CGT. Even doubling the limit to 2000 HPower would make a difference. That would be 10-11 sats an hour for me which imo is way better than the 5 sats an hour.

As for missions I think all the coin earnings should be increased. Even if it was just Satoshi that would be okay with me as Satoshi takes the longest to get to minimum threshold.
The crates either need less crystals to be opened or they should contain more rewards in them imo.

I believe the crates are just a tiny little detail in a loooooooong row of cuts we have seen over the entire time this site has existed.
The site has continually cut pay on anything that would give actual cryptos, down to a level where by now a full MONTH of mining, including the mining boosts required to bridge your sleeping time, will pay a grand total of about 40 cents per month in value ....... even including missions and all the rest, for someone who has a life outside CMG it is next to impossble making more than $1 a month.

Have you done the math?
A level 20 crypto mission pays just over 1 sat and getting the 20 energy to do that mission takes 10 minutes, including a shortlink energy refill.
Even if you never sleep and have no life outside CMG, doing 24/7 an energy refill every 10 minutes, moving around on the map fast enough so you always have as many level 20 missions available as you get energy, you'll make roughly $0.015 per day or just under 50 cents a month in missions.
Subtract 8 hours of sleep and you get to just so 35 cents a month in missions, plus 40 cents from mining gives $0.75 a month, adding daily bonuses and stuff you can sell in the market you might just so make it to $1 a month, but only if you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week on it.
For the fun of the math: That comes down to a pay of $0.002 an hour.

Of course, I know, it's considered to be a game where the pay is not the important part, but the amount of disappearing users (visible by how many referrals become inactive) can tell you that most users have the opposite idea.

It's as logic as it gets, that ever deeper cuts in pay of actual cryptos vs ever more stuff the site generates itself, the value of the site generated stuff keeps going down the drain.
Looks like they want to slow down the collapse in price of crystals and stuff and the effect is visible in the market already.
Unfortunately with increasing prices for crystals and mining boosts the prices for cards collapse even faster.

In short: I don't think the problems of this site could be fixed by adjusting the content of crates.
I assume the site doesn't make enough revenue to pay more to the users, but that gives a devils circle, where not enough revenue and subsequent cuts in pay for the users, result in less users and thereby even less revenue for the site.
I did have (and still do have) the solution for @jamboom, I've presented it to him about 2 years ago, he said he was really excited about this and he would get back to me about it ...... yet he never did.
Activity: 75
Daily Bonus is a scam as well, Mining Boost is non available from last 6+ months, not a single time I have got mining boost, rest all rewards are useless but i get them, anyone experiencing the same problem.

@jamboom has promised updating the daily bonus like a year ago, he just never did.
Basically everything in there is obsolete, i.e. energy used to be worth 10 times more, as in you would get just ONE energy per 10 minutes, back then finding energy towards the end of the month would fill your energy from empty to 150% full, when that got updated where now you get 10 energy per 10 minutes, he "forgot" to update it in the daily bonus as well, meaning now finding energy in the daily bonus is worth only 1/10 of what it used to be.
HP used to be the "jackpot" of the daily bonus, when all HP was used to mine cryptos, where 0.3HP times day of the month could give you a good boost in your mining reward, ever since all HP above 1000 was moved to mining CGT the HP has become worthless, I have like 23,000HP and finding 9HP at the 30th of a month is literally next to worthless.

Not getting any more mining boosts, same as no game tokens, no trade tokens and no skill points, as well as less energy, less crystals and less cryptocoinz is the result of a recent cut in crate content.
Bronze crates used to contain a random number between 6 and 12 items, silver crates up to 20 items and gold crates up to 28 or so.
Now it's fixed 6 items in bronze, 9 in silver and 12 in gold crates, where mining boosts, game tokens, trade tokens and skill points have been completely eliminated from bronze crates and heavily reduced from other crates.
Subsequent the value of crates in the market has collapsed, they aren't even worth as much as the crystals it takes to open them.

I completely agree with you about the crates. I only find skill points and mining boosts in silver or gold crates, but not always though. I seem to find them in 1 in every 3 or 4 silver or in 1 in every 2 or 3 gold. Never in bronze crates anymore. The only thing that have been improved about them is the amount of cards you now get in them. It seems that Jamboom rebalanced the rewards so that you get more cards instead of skill points and mining boosts, but even then they are still not worth the crystals you need to open them.

Daily Bonus is a scam as well, Mining Boost is non available from last 6+ months, not a single time I have got mining boost, rest all rewards are useless but i get them, anyone experiencing the same problem.

@jamboom has promised updating the daily bonus like a year ago, he just never did.
Basically everything in there is obsolete, i.e. energy used to be worth 10 times more, as in you would get just ONE energy per 10 minutes, back then finding energy towards the end of the month would fill your energy from empty to 150% full, when that got updated where now you get 10 energy per 10 minutes, he "forgot" to update it in the daily bonus as well, meaning now finding energy in the daily bonus is worth only 1/10 of what it used to be.
HP used to be the "jackpot" of the daily bonus, when all HP was used to mine cryptos, where 0.3HP times day of the month could give you a good boost in your mining reward, ever since all HP above 1000 was moved to mining CGT the HP has become worthless, I have like 23,000HP and finding 9HP at the 30th of a month is literally next to worthless.

Not getting any more mining boosts, same as no game tokens, no trade tokens and no skill points, as well as less energy, less crystals and less cryptocoinz is the result of a recent cut in crate content.
Bronze crates used to contain a random number between 6 and 12 items, silver crates up to 20 items and gold crates up to 28 or so.
Now it's fixed 6 items in bronze, 9 in silver and 12 in gold crates, where mining boosts, game tokens, trade tokens and skill points have been completely eliminated from bronze crates and heavily reduced from other crates.
Subsequent the value of crates in the market has collapsed, they aren't even worth as much as the crystals it takes to open them.
Activity: 427

I understand, but you will have to realize that these guys spend huge loads of money on card upgrades.
(I can tell, I have sold tons of cards to them.)
So unless you want to spend a load of money on cards as well, there's just no way you could beat an experienced attacker.

Has anyone noticed what a mess the new crate system is?
Let alone there are way less (not even sure if any) skill points, game tokens, trade tokens and mining boosts in them, there are also way less crystals, cryptocoinz and energy in them and if that's not enough, the amount of additional new bugs in there is insane.

1) When a crates timer expires while you're looking at it, the buttons switch like before and just show "Open" without moving the crate into the "Ready to open" section.
In the old version one could click that "Open" button and the crate would open normally.
In the new version it charges the crystals to open the crate again and starts over the timer.

2) When opening crates that are ready to open, quite frequently that terminates the timer of some of the other crates and they become ready to open.
I've seen it once that I had like 10 crates opening with timers of over an hour each and one crate ready to open, where upon opening the ready one ALL others became ready to open.

3) When the timer of a gold crate goes below the time a silver crate requires to open, sometimes (not always, but I haven't figured out what it depends on) the gold crate becomes a silver crate and when the timer goes below the time a bronze crate requires to open, the former gold crate becomes a bronze crate.
Sometimes when the timer then expires and you click open, the former gold crate will open as a silver crate, but never becomes a gold crate again.
This can happen with silver crates as well, but those usually just display a bronze crate for the last 2 hours of opening and then still open as silver crates in the end.

Just yesterday I had it that a gold crate has taken me 2x 500 crystals and 2x 12 hours to open and then opened as a bronze crate.

Want proof? Here's a silver crate that used to be a gold crate in the end opening as a bronze crate:

Every now and then there's a happy moment in this and since I'm happy about it, I'm gonna share it.
I just received 0.2LTC or 20M Litoshi in my wallet.
Here we go, new update - new bug.
With the new (I suppose it shall look fancy) update that adds more graphics to opening chests, not only did the amount of items one finds get cut, but also there has been a bug introduced, or better reinforced.
Before this update it could occasionally happen that when opening a chest at the same time the auto energy refill kicked in, it would add the 10 energy while one is clicking through the items in the chest, but it would subtract the 10 energy again when the chest opening was complete, but most times it worked fine.
After this update this appears to be permanent, meaning every single time you are opening a chest while 10 minutes become full, the 10 energy refill gets lost at the end of the chest opening.
I believe that's because the auto page refresh at the end of a chest opening doesn't recognize the auto refill.
(Of course one can work around it by not opening chests shortly before the energy refill kicks in.)
Activity: 24
Admin, can you please stop cheating with battles?Huh?
Here's an update @jamboom could have told us long ago or at least after the question came up.
To find more glass, upgrade your drone storage to level 14, because from then on you will find big glass bottles that give a lot of glass, so much glass that then plastic becomes the rarest item.

Wonder what level (if any) is required to find more plastic.

I'm curious to know how did you find out about that? Whether you've accidentally just discover it, or you've find it documented somewhere?

I suddenly found big glass bottles that I had never found before.
Then I compared with my neighbor (who is also member at CMG), he was a bit behind me with the upgrades and we paid attention from what upgrade on he found those big bottles as well.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 2581
Top Crypto Casino
Here's an update @jamboom could have told us long ago or at least after the question came up.
To find more glass, upgrade your drone storage to level 14, because from then on you will find big glass bottles that give a lot of glass, so much glass that then plastic becomes the rarest item.

Wonder what level (if any) is required to find more plastic.

I'm curious to know how did you find out about that? Whether you've accidentally just discover it, or you've find it documented somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: