Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 2. (Read 83379 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
So the site has now turned to a scam.

This site has from day 1 been a "race to the bottom".
There has never been any attempt to increase payout for the users, while there have been plenty of updates in the features, from the money side it's been one cut after the other.
On start the argument was that this site isn't about the money, but about the fun of playing this game, but then the enormous overload of ads and popups kills the fun of playing.

CMG has always been one of the lowest paying crypto sites in existence, any 5 minute faucet pays better than CMG does, in fact unless you have dead cheap electricity and an extremely cheap internet connection, your cost of electricity plus the price of your connection relative to the time you're using it for CMG exceeds the pay you get from CMG, meaning you funnel money from CMG to your electricity and internet provider, but you yourself get less than nothing, you're paying for it.

That said, up to this latest update users at least had the expectation to get paid, meaning playing CMG was cheaper than playing any free online game, but that's gone now.
The backlog of users who don't get paid will grow ever bigger now, making ever more users run away or as I said above, it limits the amount of users the site will have at an amount that results on first view in a halfway acceptable payout time.
On second view this shrinking amount of users will mean a shrinking revenue for the site, which leads to further cuts in payout, which leads to more users running away, until the bottom is reached where depending on your point of view either the site has no more users because it has no revenue and therefore cannot pay or doesn't pay because it has no revenue due to a lack of users.

Furthermore there isn't even any effort to hide the facts.
The backlog of bugs and incomplete features keeps growing while the site adds more new features including more new bugs and incomplete features.
I've made a list of these things a few pages above, like
- the choice of shortlink being obsolete after there is no choice anymore
- the shop so extremely overpriced that there is no sense in buying anything from the shop
- missions for level 21 and above missing
and much much more.

There is virtually no support anymore, my message at Twitter saying trades in the market to trade CGT for any other crypto doesn't work because even on an exchange rate of 1.0 it gives an error saying exchange rate must be between 0.8 and 1.2, remained unanswered.
Not sure if @jamboom is still at Discord, I just can't get used to how Discord works so I don't use it, either way it's just a matter of time until he disappears there as well.

Have a look into the map, scroll a bit through and check how many users you see on levels ..... say 5 - 15 ....., there are next to none, which means the site consists of a ton of new users ALL turning inactive within their first 3 days and a handful of old users above level 20, while there aren't even any missions for level 21 or above.
Then have a look into the evolution of the site, note how @jamboom has tons of spare time creating all kind of graphical gimmicks but never has a single minute spare to fix problems or finish incomplete features, there isn't even any attempt to hide it, let alone any attempt to fix anything.
Wanna bet? Right now @jamboom is working on new graphics for crypto missions in the map, but he has no intention of spending a single minute on implementing level 21 missions.

If all of the above is still not enough, there's still what vice president Bush in 1980 called "tralala business" also known as "voodoo business".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA
It refers to the tax revenue a government has relative to how much taxes it charges, because there is a point from where on higher taxes result in less tax revenue because people increasingly cheat on their taxes.
CMG with its amount of ads and popups is way past the peak of revenue, meaning a permanently growing amount of experienced users will use some kind of ad block while using CMG, simply because they find this overload of junk ads unbearable.

Thanks for explanation, that's why I'm not even opening the website now! 
Activity: 585
Merit: 20

This site has from day 1 been a "race to the bottom".
There has never been any attempt to increase payout for the users, while there have been plenty of updates in the features, from the money side it's been one cut after the other.
On start the argument was that this site isn't about the money, but about the fun of playing this game, but then the enormous overload of ads and popups kills the fun of playing.

CMG has always been one of the lowest paying crypto sites in existence, any 5 minute faucet pays better than CMG does, in fact unless you have dead cheap electricity and an extremely cheap internet connection, your cost of electricity plus the price of your connection relative to the time you're using it for CMG exceeds the pay you get from CMG, meaning you funnel money from CMG to your electricity and internet provider, but you yourself get less than nothing, you're paying for it.

That said, up to this latest update users at least had the expectation to get paid, meaning playing CMG was cheaper than playing any free online game, but that's gone now.
The backlog of users who don't get paid will grow ever bigger now, making ever more users run away or as I said above, it limits the amount of users the site will have at an amount that results on first view in a halfway acceptable payout time.
On second view this shrinking amount of users will mean a shrinking revenue for the site, which leads to further cuts in payout, which leads to more users running away, until the bottom is reached where depending on your point of view either the site has no more users because it has no revenue and therefore cannot pay or doesn't pay because it has no revenue due to a lack of users.

Furthermore there isn't even any effort to hide the facts.
The backlog of bugs and incomplete features keeps growing while the site adds more new features including more new bugs and incomplete features.
I've made a list of these things a few pages above, like
- the choice of shortlink being obsolete after there is no choice anymore
- the shop so extremely overpriced that there is no sense in buying anything from the shop
- missions for level 21 and above missing
and much much more.

There is virtually no support anymore, my message at Twitter saying trades in the market to trade CGT for any other crypto doesn't work because even on an exchange rate of 1.0 it gives an error saying exchange rate must be between 0.8 and 1.2, remained unanswered.
Not sure if @jamboom is still at Discord, I just can't get used to how Discord works so I don't use it, either way it's just a matter of time until he disappears there as well.

Have a look into the map, scroll a bit through and check how many users you see on levels ..... say 5 - 15 ....., there are next to none, which means the site consists of a ton of new users ALL turning inactive within their first 3 days and a handful of old users above level 20, while there aren't even any missions for level 21 or above.
Then have a look into the evolution of the site, note how @jamboom has tons of spare time creating all kind of graphical gimmicks but never has a single minute spare to fix problems or finish incomplete features, there isn't even any attempt to hide it, let alone any attempt to fix anything.
Wanna bet? Right now @jamboom is working on new graphics for crypto missions in the map, but he has no intention of spending a single minute on implementing level 21 missions.

If all of the above is still not enough, there's still what vice president Bush in 1980 called "tralala business" also known as "voodoo business".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhiCFdWeQfA
It refers to the tax revenue a government has relative to how much taxes it charges, because there is a point from where on higher taxes result in less tax revenue because people increasingly cheat on their taxes.
CMG with its amount of ads and popups is way past the peak of revenue, meaning a permanently growing amount of experienced users will use some kind of ad block while using CMG, simply because they find this overload of junk ads unbearable.
So to withdraw my ltc or litz shit, i have to wait another whole month to get randomly selected! What a white fraud!

With 7 different currencies on the site, one per week will mean not a month but 7 weeks per attempt, unless you can manage to use the market to exchange your coins frequently and/or the site will have weeks in between where they allow for more than one coin to be withdrawn.

So to withdraw my ltc or litz shit, i have to wait another whole month to get randomly selected! What a white fraud!

With 7 different currencies on the site, one per week will mean not a month but 7 weeks per attempt, unless you can manage to use the market to exchange your coins frequently and/or the site will have weeks in between where they allow for more than one coin to be withdrawn.
Apparently I got an error in it, took me 3 more times checking to figure out where I went wrong.
I've edited the above post an erased the nonsense.
Thanks for your correction.
Activity: 16
Let me see if I got this update right.

With the bonus from cards I have I used to mine 1.2 sat per hour.
Now that has been replaced with Bitz which are pegged to US$ meaning 1.2 sat (where BTC is currently at about $50K) would be roughly 60 Bitz, but I'm now mining only 8 Bitz per hour.

Even worse in missions, with bonuses included a level 20 BTC mission used to pay 0.3 sat, which should now be about 15 Bitz, but I'm now getting only 1.3 Bitz.

Or in other words, even though @jamboon stated that earnings after the update should be about the same it was before, this update has cut mining payout by 84% and mission rewards by 91%.

Almost the same. If I am calculating correctly Smiley
If 10000 bitz = $1, then for 1 hour I will get 7.6 bitz or $0.00076, which is 1.5 satoshi (coingecko) or (in litz) 6.8 litz = $0.00068 = 389 litoshi (coingecko).
In jobs (litz) i got the same 14 litz or about 800 litoshi.
Let me see if I got this update right.

Edit: Nope I didn't ..... nonsense deleted.
Here is another little info the site doesn't provide, so let me fill that in.
Not that many users will ever get there, but apparently there is a maximum level how far you can upgrade a card and that's level 15.
..., this is how real gaming site do revenues by attracting users, ...

@jamboom apparently doesn't want more users.
As I pointed out above, limiting payouts to $1,000 a month means limiting the amount of active users as well.
Activity: 141
The crates either need less crystals to be opened or they should contain more rewards in them imo.

I believe the crates are just a tiny little detail in a loooooooong row of cuts we have seen over the entire time this site has existed.
The site has continually cut pay on anything that would give actual cryptos, down to a level where by now a full MONTH of mining, including the mining boosts required to bridge your sleeping time, will pay a grand total of about 40 cents per month in value ....... even including missions and all the rest, for someone who has a life outside CMG it is next to impossble making more than $1 a month.

Have you done the math?
A level 20 crypto mission pays just over 1 sat and getting the 20 energy to do that mission takes 10 minutes, including a shortlink energy refill.
Even if you never sleep and have no life outside CMG, doing 24/7 an energy refill every 10 minutes, moving around on the map fast enough so you always have as many level 20 missions available as you get energy, you'll make roughly $0.015 per day or just under 50 cents a month in missions.
Subtract 8 hours of sleep and you get to just so 35 cents a month in missions, plus 40 cents from mining gives $0.75 a month, adding daily bonuses and stuff you can sell in the market you might just so make it to $1 a month, but only if you work 16 hours a day 7 days a week on it.
For the fun of the math: That comes down to a pay of $0.002 an hour.

Of course, I know, it's considered to be a game where the pay is not the important part, but the amount of disappearing users (visible by how many referrals become inactive) can tell you that most users have the opposite idea.

It's as logic as it gets, that ever deeper cuts in pay of actual cryptos vs ever more stuff the site generates itself, the value of the site generated stuff keeps going down the drain.
Looks like they want to slow down the collapse in price of crystals and stuff and the effect is visible in the market already.
Unfortunately with increasing prices for crystals and mining boosts the prices for cards collapse even faster.

In short: I don't think the problems of this site could be fixed by adjusting the content of crates.
I assume the site doesn't make enough revenue to pay more to the users, but that gives a devils circle, where not enough revenue and subsequent cuts in pay for the users, result in less users and thereby even less revenue for the site.
I did have (and still do have) the solution for @jamboom, I've presented it to him about 2 years ago, he said he was really excited about this and he would get back to me about it ...... yet he never did.

I couldn’t agree more. The earnings should be increased as a whole! In the space of 3 months of joining the game. I’ve made just over 11k Satoshi which is about 3.67k Satoshi a month on average and most of the time I’m mining Satoshi. Sometimes I switch to other coins (precisely litecoin and ethereum) every now and then. If I keep up the 3.67k sats a month, I won’t get to the minimum threshold for about a year.

If Jamboom were to at least double the earnings on everything this would be just about 8 or 9 months at least. Imo I think the limit for every coin should be 10000 HPower and then restrict it to only CGT. Even doubling the limit to 2000 HPower would make a difference. That would be 10-11 sats an hour for me which imo is way better than the 5 sats an hour.

As for missions I think all the coin earnings should be increased. Even if it was just Satoshi that would be okay with me as Satoshi takes the longest to get to minimum threshold.

if jamboom stills here and read this he musts understand that whatever crypto prices are, the revenues from cryptos will be unstatisfying as long as hes not using only doge withdraw or bcn or redd withdraw, he misunderstood how to run a gaming site with only ad revenues, transaction fees and he added lately : no exchange outside 0.8-1.2 and new withdraw system by "lottery", cryptos are like cash, you play with hard cash like usd, euros, gbp, franks, ..., dont complain about results, you play with weak cash like somekind of south american currency, ..., you can still make your way into it, and same thing in cryptos : jamboom has to get rid of the stupid limitations 0.8-1.2 (advised i think by some so-called exchange moderator on discord), and withdraw only into doge-bcn-redd cryptos, his revenue problems will disappear, and btw a gaming site when e wants to make revenues he has the first rule to organize competitions with entry fees in btc like elsewhere in hard cash, and making it visible on twitch and alike with a publicity campaign before it and allowing bets overs single playing and teams, this is how real gaming site do revenues by attracting users, ...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

Well, I'm out. I have nothing else to comment except that I no longer have any incentive to waste my time on this game and the entertainment factor does not exist because of how the PvP is being implemented.

Good luck to all of you.
And this is the end of the CMG with these latest updates.
It's too bad that I didn't withdraw my money earlier Sad

There isn't really much new with these updates, whether you get stuff pegged to US$ that gets converted to crypto upon withdrawal or you get crypto right away in a quantity that is also pegged to US$ makes no difference in the long run, it's an advantage for the site while prices go continuously up and an advantage for the users while prices of cryptos go down, in the long run it's the same thing.
I.e. I have recently sold all my Doge, because from current course Doge has nowhere to go but down and where I obviously lost some 10% value in transfer fees and exchange rate, getting my Doge at CMG converted to US$ means I get the conversion done without losing 10%.

Side note: ALL of this is EXCLUSIVELY the result of extremely long withdrawal times.
If CMG would execute withdrawls without any delay right at the time of withdrawal request there wouldn't be a loss for CMG from paying out later when courses of cryptos are higher.
Upon rising courses in the crypto market instant withdrawals are simply cheaper for the site AND would make much happier users.

The only really new thing is the "lottery" for withdrawals.
That's like going to the bank to withdraw money from your account and being told you need a luck to get it.
It will essentially force users to try and withdraw as often as possible, always as soon as one reaches the minimum and that means the site will have to pay multiple times the transfer fees, while with larger withdraws the over all fees for the site would be less, or in other words @jamboom is shooting himself in the foot.

Furthermore limiting payouts to $1,000 a month also limits the potential for the site to grow.
The more users there are, the less percentage of users will be able to withdraw, the time it takes on average before you get a withdrawal request transferred will become longer and longer and the longer it gets the more users will give up and run away.
This will kinda balance the average time a withdrawal will take, but at the expense that the site cannot grow anymore.

If that's not enough, then a not growing amount of users will also mean a limited amount of revenue from ads which due to increasing competition in the market will become lower and lower.
Or in short: Under these conditions CMG will slowly but steadily go down the drain.
In other businesses they call this a "race to the bottom", where cuts on one end lead to shrinking revenue on the other end which lead to further cuts on the first end.

Last but not least, if ALL cryptos are now converted to virtual coinz that are all pegged to US$, where all of them have the same performance index, then what's the point of making that different coinz in the first place?
Why not do ALL mining and ALL crypto missions for just ONE kind of coin, call it dollarz or whatever and upon withdrawal let the user choose what crypto he wants it converted to.
Activity: 16
And this is the end of the CMG with these latest updates.
It's too bad that I didn't withdraw my money earlier Sad
..... and here's the latest "joke" from CMG:

CGT value is set by official market prices from exchanges that offer the coin, just like any other crypto as well, currently (while I'm typing this) it's 1 CGT = 3130 sat.
In the market you cannot offer exchanges for more than 20% below or above value, meaning the lowest price you can currently offer an exchange for is 1 CGT for 2505 sat.

Unlike with other trades between different currencies @jamboom "forgot" to show the +/-% aside of the offer, to the effect that now offers for lowest possible value that should show a straight green -20%, are rated scam by other users, obviously because they never bothered checking the value of CGT but just click scam as soon as CGT appears anywhere.
And you still find time for CMG and bitcointalk?! Kudos to you man!  Wink

Just like jamboom is setting priority on creating ever more cards and loads of new graphics for the game and after that doesn't have time to fix existings bugs or read/write this forum anymore, I'm setting priority to things like CMG or being a chat moderator at Cointiply and then don't have the time to finish my backgammon project.
In fact in between all the things I'm doing I've written and published a book about economics which took me well over half a year of research, pushing aside everything else where in the end after the text and spelling correction was done I rushed it into the print and forgot to add page numbers in the book.
Advertising the book to push sales I never found the time for, so it remains with just a few 100 copies sold, even though it has 100% 5 star reviews on Amazon.

That's the point I ment to make, overwhelmed with ideas, feeling an urge to do all of it and ending up not finishing anything.
legendary
I myself am running a gameserver for Backgammon, 100% my work, my code, my graphics, etc., entirely free, not only free to play for the users but even advertising free, therefore I'm a one man show there as well because I'm not making money with it, therefore cannot pay staff, it's been online for almost 20 years, still in beta, because I just don't have the time to finish it while I already have 100 other ideas for other things I want to get started.

And you still find time for CMG and bitcointalk?! Kudos to you man!  Wink
I don't understand why jamboom doesn't visit this forum anymore, it's been more than two months since his last activity here.

Not sure what that's called in english, but it's a well known fact in psychology that I myself experience as well.
Smart people often have more ideas than they can manage, they often start projects and then never find the time to complete them because they already have 2 or 3 new ideas and feel the urge to get those started as well.
Usually, if the ideas are profitable enough, these people need to hire other people to do the fine tuning and finishing of the projects they started, like in case of CMG user support, maintaining of accounts in social media and so on.
But CMG as a project isn't profitable enough to pay staff from it, therefore jamboom remains a one man show, completely drowned in way more things on the todo list than he will ever be able to handle.
Last thing I've seen is him now after his channel on Patreon, this forum, Twitter and Discord also being present on Instagram.

Now put that into the overall picture, a website with 1000s of users still in development, user support on the site itself, several dozen bugs to fix AND half a dozen social media pages to maintain and then imagine this is a one man show, then you know what his problem is.

I myself am running a gameserver for Backgammon, 100% my work, my code, my graphics, etc., entirely free, not only free to play for the users but even advertising free, therefore I'm a one man show there as well because I'm not making money with it, therefore cannot pay staff, it's been online for almost 20 years, still in beta, because I just don't have the time to finish it while I already have 100 other ideas for other things I want to get started.
legendary
Is there someone who can help me with my withdrawal? I had a request on last Jan 7 and until now my tokens has not been received the whole time. I hope this will be resolved in the future.

In the past, withdrawals have been made every 10 days or so. I assume that yours has now also been proven successful?

I don't understand why jamboom doesn't visit this forum anymore, it's been more than two months since his last activity here.
Is there someone who can help me with my withdrawal? I had a request on last Jan 7 and until now my tokens has not been received the whole time. I hope this will be resolved in the future.

There's nothing to resolve, it just takes more time.
If you open the withdraw page and scroll down, you will see the list of the latest completed transfers including date of request and date of transfer.
There are differences between the different currencies, but if you see a date for the same currency you're waiting for you can estimate from there how long it will be until it is your turn.
Pages:
Jump to: