Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics - page 3. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
All services that are founded on blockchain imply active personal freedom and responsibility for own actions. No need for state interference.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The idea of paying out money of cash for mobile services is progressive. But if a man hasn't money to pay loans than I suppose he just wouldn't put the money for phone.
When there is no money, this is the second problem. Therefore, I believe that those who do not have money, can not even afford to buy bitcoins, since its price is not small even now.
Of course, those who have no money can not live in Bitcoin anymore, and those who are poor are those who need government support
Activity: 56
Competent developers must to find reliable partners for realization their idea. I hope it will be so in a short time.
They need to start with the secondary mobile operators, and then go to a major.
Competent developers must to find reliable partners for realization their idea. I hope it will be so in a short time.
Activity: 69
Yes I provide the payments using my phone from time to time. But this is not related to blockchain of course.
With the phone and I'm completely at you. Just a few weeks ago, I also like you did not know what a blockage was, and I did not use it. But now. thanks to competent developers I already possess very large information and with great pleasure I take part in payment from a mobile phone. In this there is nothing complicated, the main thing is to want and study the world.
Yes I provide the payments using my phone from time to time. But this is not related to blockchain of course.
We deployed here discussion about actual question of modern days. I think blockchain in different fields is a way to the personal freedom in any case.
Now mobile operators are already widely used as active wallets. For example, I have put the money to different projects sometimes. And this technology will lead them to a new level.
We deployed here discussion about actual question of modern days. I think blockchain in different fields is a way to the personal freedom in any case.
And it is possible to live without cash?
Even as possible, humanity is just now going to this)))

And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.
On the other hand, it can help to tackle corruption.

Without cash you can live. But you need to have a terminal for calculating everywhere, even in the same market. But, then there will be complete control over humanity, since everything will be written in black and white and we will have to provide a report of what and where. And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.

It is looks like real nightmare!
On the other hand such projects like CPS are necessary for comfortable life.

Without cash you can live. But you need to have a terminal for calculating everywhere, even in the same market. But, then there will be complete control over humanity, since everything will be written in black and white and we will have to provide a report of what and where. And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.
The idea of paying out money of cash for mobile services is progressive. But if a man hasn't money to pay loans than I suppose he just wouldn't put the money for phone.
When there is no money, this is the second problem. Therefore, I believe that those who do not have money, can not even afford to buy bitcoins, since its price is not small even now.
He not on the phone will need to be put, it will need to envy them exactly in the system, if I understood correctly.
Ok , now I understand. Then as I see it is quite reasonable thing.
He not on the phone will need to be put, it will need to envy them exactly in the system, if I understood correctly.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm interested in the issue of loans. What if these users will be abused? What happens if you do not repay the loan? What limits will be?

Comprehensive description of all loan conditions will be accurately described in "terms of usage".
First of all we will use pre-scoring on the customer's mobile services usage base.
In case of fraud, repay of loan will be automatically carried out from customer's payments for mobile services. As next step all customer's debts will be sold to collectors services for soft and hard debt-collection.
Activity: 39
I am interested what kind of payments technology will appear in the future? And it is possible to live without cash?
Yeah, this questions are really important. They could be solved over the time as you gain experience.
I'm interested in the issue of loans. What if these users will be abused? What happens if you do not repay the loan? What limits will be?
Pages:
Jump to: