Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics - page 7. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

It's not for long. sooner or later, they will still be forced to work with the crypto currency)))
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Activity: 69
Do you have any legal documents?
Here look, here you will find everything that needs you https://paybycps.com/ru/ - CRYPTO PAYMENT SYSTEM

Okay, thank you! Im sending back my request because it was misunderstanding of you project from the very beginning Smiley My bad, sorry bout that Smiley

All is well. For this, there is a website to explain to those who do not understand. At first, as well as you did not know much, but now I have experience and can safely work and help others in this.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Here look, here you will find everything that needs you https://paybycps.com/ru/ - CRYPTO PAYMENT SYSTEM

Okay, thank you! Im sending back my request because it was misunderstanding of you project from the very beginning Smiley My bad, sorry bout that Smiley
I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
I will read more about processing speed when comparing with VISA network.

I'm glad to hear that. As I myself pin my hopes on this project. From all the others I like him the most.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
I will read more about processing speed when comparing with VISA network.
This is an IСO project under consideration. What other documents do you need? In the first post all the documents.
Activity: 39
By the way Japan's largest crypto-exchange Bitflyer introduced its own Visa card, which can be replenished through any bitcoin wallet. I think it is a logical process of development the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

which kind of documents did you mean?
The project has good potential. It's like Ripple for banks.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Do you have any legal documents? Like agreements with Visa or MasterCard for example or similar documents. Thanks
Activity: 84
It would be really cool to have an actual substitute for the traditional VISAs with the help of crypto technology.
The project is really rapidly going up. I've heard a lot about him and I want to note that I do not mind working with him myself. The site has a lot of useful information that will help in the development of your business quickly and easily.
Pages:
Jump to: