Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics - page 5. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if Apple embedded idea of blockchain payments with smartphone on any scale? I am just try to find similar projects Smiley
Ideas with mobile operators and payment through tokens not, yet;)

That's interesting thing that no one else didn't even try to exploit this idea and technology
Yes, I agree. You can pay crypto currency in many projects. But to use mobile operators as a bank crypto card, this is something new.
Activity: 31
Does anyone know if Apple embedded idea of blockchain payments with smartphone on any scale? I am just try to find similar projects Smiley

That's interesting thing that no one else didn't even try to exploit this idea and technology
And which operators expressed their interest in this. Maybe you were already offering to someone?

We are discussing partnership with most operators in CIS (Tele2, MTS and Megafone in Russia, VEON and Vodafone in Ukraine, Beeline in Kazahstan). Also our partners start working with operators in South Africa and Singapore. Some of them show a lot of interest and I hope we could announce a pilot in H1 2018.

Also we are looking a partners for business development in Telco's, so if you have tight contact with mobile operators, pls contact us for a partnership program details!
No, I have none. I just asked if there really is such an interest from their side. I'm attracted to knowing that she exists.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I have a rhetorical question: Will visa be the leader in the cryprocurrency payments sphere? Cheesy Cheesy

I will not answer rhitorical question Wink
Activity: 39
I have a rhetorical question: Will visa be the leader in the cryprocurrency payments sphere? Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.

This project looks very promising and the project idea is very unique.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
And which operators expressed their interest in this. Maybe you were already offering to someone?

We are discussing partnership with most operators in CIS (Tele2, MTS and Megafone in Russia, VEON and Vodafone in Ukraine, Beeline in Kazahstan). Also our partners start working with operators in South Africa and Singapore. Some of them show a lot of interest and I hope we could announce a pilot in H1 2018.

Also we are looking a partners for business development in Telco's, so if you have tight contact with mobile operators, pls contact us for a partnership program details!

this indicates that you do not have any dogovrennost with operators.
especially in the CIS, where operators are so widely embraced by the business that they expose difficult conditions for cooperation.
Are you familiar with this?

Sure,
By this reason negotiations a bit more complex, but quite reasonable.
First of all by the reason of huge interest in development of mobile financial services from the telcos side.
They have no another choice, otherwise they will be slaved by the banks with their MVNOs
Activity: 294
Merit: 257

this indicates that you do not have any dogovrennost with operators.
especially in the CIS, where operators are so widely embraced by the business that they expose difficult conditions for cooperation.
Are you familiar with this?
Are mobile operators necessary for verification or it will suit for some other reasons?
Activity: 69
This project looks very good and has a lot of good potential for development. Personally, I would consider this project carefully before investing in the project because I am sure the development team of this project will do a good job of it.

Yes, before you start your work in any project, first of all you need to get acquainted with it. And if everything suits you, then with a calm soul start working with him.
Activity: 1

What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.
What analogies, can you name them? Do they use crypto currency and mobile operators?

I am very interested too. It would be nice to start using it in my freelance work.
What analogies, can you name them? Do they use crypto currency and mobile operators?
I don't want to participate in the ICO myself so I just watch from the side how it will develop.
Does anybody use this platform yet? I am registered on cex.io. It would be interesting to compare different payment systems.
This is ICO, it has not started yet. While only a preparatory stage, be patient.

ok. then I'll wait. Such projects are good sign for cryptomarket.
Does anybody use this platform yet? I am registered on cex.io. It would be interesting to compare different payment systems.
This is ICO, it has not started yet. While only a preparatory stage, be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: