Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics - page 6. (Read 1039 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Does anybody use this platform yet? I am registered on cex.io. It would be interesting to compare different payment systems.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 56
You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Well, why, VISA means that the system works internationally. And with this badge that any company can use, it gets its level of trust.
Anyway, the project will shoot. This is a completely new payment system using mobile operators.
Activity: 34
I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
This project looks very good and has a lot of good potential for development. Personally, I would consider this project carefully before investing in the project because I am sure the development team of this project will do a good job of it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Well, why, VISA means that the system works internationally. And with this badge that any company can use, it gets its level of trust.

because VISA will sue your ass in the fucking ground if you are not affiliated with them but are using their name to promote your project.

Roll Eyes

Well, in the first place, it's not so beautiful. And secondly, who told you that her name is taken only for PR. maybe there is everything included or even if only the contract is being developed, this does not give you the right to insult companies. Shocked

Jesus fucking Christ.

Stop embarassing yourself you stupid fucking shill account.

You have nothing to do with VISA.

So don't fucking use their name to market your shit.

It's simple.

Because then you're just blatantly lying and hurting your project.

But obviously, you're too fucking thick to understand that.

Roll Eyes

Sorry for inconvenience.
This comparison was used as synonym with payment system, because the main project idea is not so simple for explanation with common words.
Let's just stop this. Thank you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

because VISA will sue your ass in the fucking ground if you are not affiliated with them but are using their name to promote your project.

Roll Eyes

Well, in the first place, it's not so beautiful. And secondly, who told you that her name is taken only for PR. maybe there is everything included or even if only the contract is being developed, this does not give you the right to insult companies. Shocked

Jesus fucking Christ.

Stop embarassing yourself you stupid fucking shill account.

You have nothing to do with VISA.

So don't fucking use their name to market your shit.

It's simple.

Because then you're just blatantly lying and hurting your project.

But obviously, you're too fucking thick to understand that.

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Thanks, you are right. We will think about to change our tagline
What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.

Our main advantages below:

More details you can find in our WP (chapter 6) Competitive analysis
Activity: 69

Roll Eyes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Roll Eyes
What are the advantages of this project in comparison with others? There are already many analogues.

There are quite a few different similar projects, but they exist in other European countries. For example, I can bring a ripple. They have something like that system, but the Crypto Payment System is better.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Sounds promising. I have seen projects similar to this and I hope this would succeed. It would be very helpful in purchasing online.
Activity: 39
It is a really great project, but it need in more active adv. company
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Subtracted a very interesting thing that the program can be managed not only by cellular operators, but also by regional representatives. If they work correctly, they will receive rewards through the Revenue Share system. Now I'm wondering, what is this Revenue Share? And how does it work?
The project has good potential. It's like Ripple  for banks.

Yes it is with something that intersects in Ripple for banks. But nevertheless there are also advantages that Ripple does not give us (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova). Here the advantage is that there is no commission, or if it is the smallest. Like 0,02% if I'm not mistaken.

It's not for long. sooner or later, they will still be forced to work with the crypto currency)))

Yes, I agree. Since the Crypto currency has only just started to gain momentum and rapidly to go up the stairs. What will happen next is just to watch.
It would be really cool to have an actual substitute for the traditional VISAs with the help of crypto technology.

Everything in our time is possible and real. you just need to agree on everything, and if the project is on the right road and already has its rating and initial fee, then everyone will start working with it, even those who did not want to. And to replace the visa with the crypto currency will become real very quickly.

Pages:
Jump to: