Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoAve.Com | Secure DGC/USD/BTC/SRC/ARG/LTC/PPC Crypto Exchange - page 10. (Read 31609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Very nice.. what services will be available to deposit/withdraw USD?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
It's very important to ensure every aspect of the code is safe before I take responsibility for people's deposits. I want to ensure the security of every part of the exchange to avoid what happened to other exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

I hope things go well with crypto-ave. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Smiley
new deposit screens and user settings
http://cryptosource.org/cryptoave-reveals-new-screenshots/
we've been waiting all week for that ! Tongue hurry up baritus! were starving out here!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Awesome. Love the new screenshots. The patient wait continues.
legendary
Activity: 1596
really like the new screens Smiley site looks great
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This is gonna be really cool Smiley

can't wait...

K.
Activity: 252

I hope things go well with crypto-ave. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Smiley
new deposit screens and user settings
http://cryptosource.org/cryptoave-reveals-new-screenshots/
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
pay me and I work for you

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Isn't trading with USD a risky move? This is the reason why mtgox got its' funds held up, so I was wondering what you guys were doing to try to avoid that same plight.

-Adeel
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
when and where will you be able to buy shares of CryptoAve?

great job Grin

Unfortunately, the initial auction for CryptoAve shares just ended today (Here). However, from what I understand shares will be openly traded on CryptoAve itself once it launches.

shares if what?LOL
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?  

Yes... just like cryptsy.

Only with a completely different interface, trading engine, USD deposit and withdrawal, and an integrated payment gateway.

Yeah, lol, that's just the same (just ignore these muppets) Grin

I feel like Stephen King - so much fantasy...

K.

With all due respect, that door of "fantasy" swings both ways. I'm willing to give baritus the benefit of the doubt that he is working on the exchange, however showing me a webtemplate with some logos and a chart installed is progress, but its not enough to convince me. see pirateat40 or the now obvious scammers behind UNOCS
Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?  

Only with a completely different interface, trading engine, USD deposit and withdrawal, and an integrated payment gateway.

Yeah, lol, that's just the same (just ignore these muppets) Grin

I feel like Stephen King - so much fantasy...

K.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?   

Looks awesome Baritus. Perhaps if you could have a real-time graph like coinex has? That would be beneficial. When do you expect the exchange to open?

Optimistic guess is still over a month, conservative is a couple of months - you'll need to be patient (I know it's hard)

K.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Looks like cryptsy with added red..  why all the new exchanges popping up lol?   
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Looks awesome Baritus. Perhaps if you could have a real-time graph like coinex has? That would be beneficial. When do you expect the exchange to open?
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
This is an important initiative i would say if you are a US citizen as i know the Johns are.

as the USD is/was about its final stage of collapse there may be a huge influx from worthless USD to Crypto.

this , people believe was partly why the rush to war with Syria , QE is a confirmed failure , you are coming up to 4 Trillion inflated.

the Japanese are looking ultra shaky and the Chinese are furiously stockpiling gold .

http://rt.com/op-edge/china-control-world-currency-707/

the initial idea that one may crash the US and the USD destroy that nation financially and bring in a "global currency"  has unfortunately not worked out for a number of reasons primarily The Russian Federation .

so the collapse of the western "half" of the world will achieve no real aim, and that's being conspiratorial , as I really actually know the system just fell apart.

Unfortunately the USA may be heading into dark times , this is not me being negative this is a rational theory that is derived by looking at the Russian collapse of the Soviet system that made way for the present superior system.

The Russian Federation turned their nation around to be what now is seen as one of the premier nations in the world in record time, their are many other variables to take into account with regards to the US collapse.

I hope this exchange is up and running soon and I wish you guys all the best, it will be great to have a look at it once up and running.  

Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
The servers being in Panama is for anonymity (check their laws). The important thing is they are not US hosted. MtGox and others used US based payment processors, such as Dwolla; had servers based in the US; or were directly involved in bank/wire transfers. All of which this exchange won't do.

This is only an example, but say https://perfectmoney.com and http://payza.com are two of the processors. They take care of the deposit through wire transfer, western union, or any other method available. You'd use that to fund your CryptoAve USD balance. So a middle man always performs the actual financial transactions through the banking system.

looks interesting , Okpay ?

be wary of the long arm of the USA.

good luck.  {no sarcasm}

as stated anything that transfers Fiat and Crypto is a positive i support your free market Enterprise.

hopefully your nation might be different in the future and that will help you poor US people. 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
aww any movement on this yet ? is it releasing to just trade first or we have to wait for USD approval ?

It's likely it will release with full fiat capabilities.

Currently, we are looking at 1.5-2 months to complete programming and testing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
hope this sees the light of the day soon, this, combined with my MCXNow shares...tis a good time to be an investor Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: