Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoAve.Com | Secure DGC/USD/BTC/SRC/ARG/LTC/PPC Crypto Exchange - page 8. (Read 31609 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
So apparently closed beta testing starts in late Nov. Can't wait!  Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
friendly bump Smiley news is this is almost finished! can't wait!
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This is the Alt exchange ive been looking for, DGC and SRC have always been my fav coins, please put a donate function in too, so real fans can invest in future services, ill pay an extra .1% on trades to know its helping out.

I think at some stage new coins should be added at like 2 a year ! , but under insanely tight restrictions, with active devs and community behind these coins, not a pump dump group pushing their coins out.  Go baritus !
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Yeah if CryptoAve is done right which hopefully it will be, it could really give the likes of BTC-e a run for its money. I'm glad Baritus is taking his time and doing it properly. He will be able to learn from all the mistakes of the other exchanges so far and put things in place to hopefully stop these issues occuring.

From what I know he won't be adding other coins straight away but after that quite possibly. I guess keeping only the big name coins like btc and ltc and then also src,arg,dgc which he devs will make for a more streamlined site and hopefully smooth and fast trade engine.

Really looking forward to testing in November which as I was told is still on track.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
-Fast deposits and withdrawals of fiat

that caught my eye.. and if you can support to or from Canadian bank accounts or maybe even Paypal that would be cool Smiley

edit:
by the way if your adding mostly coins you released early on i have no problem with that..
as it stands right now it looks like your adding a service to coins you already made so that is fine with me..
people complain about no support or services for a coin released.. well here you have it guys..
and your bitching and complaining ? lol

If his project gets of the ground flyin' i am willing to bet common sense dictates he will look at adding other coins
getting in early to bitch xyz coin isn't added seems dumb to me.

good luck from your faithful Securecoin Supporter lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
I didn't make BTC, LTC, or ARG, so it has two coins that I did develop. I'm also trying to further crypto-currency as a whole.

You've got a whole lot of reading to do before you're advancing anything. As a whole or in parts.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
add megacoin, anoncoin and cryptogenic bullions and I'm sold.
I'm tired of cryptsy.
They'll just keep adding crapcoins until their site implodes.
oh wait, all coins listed are developed by the same dev.
Still, looks neat.
Yup, the sad part of it.

The exchange looks neat though.

I didn't make BTC, LTC, or ARG, so it has two coins that I did develop. I'm also trying to further crypto-currency as a whole.
Activity: 252
because btc never crashes or burns and all ASICs will achieve ROI

[/sarcasm]
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I see your ignore credentials are well warranted.

Yeah, month-old noobs get butthurt at me all the time. As if it's my fault.
legendary
I see your ignore credentials are well warranted.
Activity: 322

I bought some shares Smiley  As a shareholder, I must say it makes no sense not to add the most highly traded alt coins to an alt coin exchange.  I get that it's a smart move putting the coins you developed on there, but adding PPC and XPM would increase trade volume, making the share value go higher, as well as attracting more traders to the exchange which would increase the value of the other coins traded there. It's win win.  I don't think the exhchange can be taken seriously without PPC and XPM, they add additional legitimacy to the exchange.  People will wonder why they aren't there.  Please reconsider Smiley

BTC-E was taken seriously without XPM up until yesterday. However, I do agree with you to an extent. It would be wise to at least consider the top 3 largest volume alt coins (other than LTC). The issue is if you add one, then why not another? I wouldn't want CryptoAve to become another Cryptsy/Bter with so many listings it gets confusing. Even Cryptsy is starting to realize that they have too many are are starting the process to get some delisted.

My personal suggestion, even though some are direct competitors, it might be wise to seriously consider adding FTC, XPM, PPC, CGB, ANC and even WDC to an extent. Simply for the popularity factor and to attract more clientele.

Activity: 882
This looks great  Grin  Do you have any plans to add PPC?  That would be awesome!

No plants to add additional currencies as of now.

The last CryptoAve share auction is now taking place at http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,186

I bought some shares Smiley  As a shareholder, I must say it makes no sense not to add the most highly traded alt coins to an alt coin exchange.  I get that it's a smart move putting the coins you developed on there, but adding PPC and XPM would increase trade volume, making the share value go higher, as well as attracting more traders to the exchange which would increase the value of the other coins traded there. It's win win.  I don't think the exhchange can be taken seriously without PPC and XPM, they add additional legitimacy to the exchange.  People will wonder why they aren't there.  Please reconsider Smiley
legendary
This looks great  Grin  Do you have any plans to add PPC?  That would be awesome!

No plants to add additional currencies as of now.

The last CryptoAve share auction is now taking place at http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,186
Activity: 882
This looks great  Grin  Do you have any plans to add PPC?  That would be awesome!
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
Wow. I love the design.
Pages:
Jump to: