Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoAve.Com | Secure DGC/USD/BTC/SRC/ARG/LTC/PPC Crypto Exchange - page 6. (Read 31609 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I've now posted screenshots of the testing in the OP. As they are from testing, not all pairs have trades,and the graph is reflecting the extremes of trading that I'm trying out.
legendary
f5'ing this page every coupla hours Tongue
Get a life?  Roll Eyes
This exchange is taking too long.

Have you programmed one yourself to know?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
SatoshiGrid.com
Any news about cryptoave?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Get a life?  Roll Eyes
This exchange is taking too long.
Activity: 182
Waiting eagerly  Cool

...and be great to see SBC on here too, but understand focus on launch is a big thing to concentrate on!  Good luck.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
legendary
I will be posting new screenshots of the testing today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
CryptoAve closed beta testing to start today! To say I'm looking forward to it is a massive understatement Wink

Thanks Baritus for all the hard work so far!  Smiley

give us a report if Burrito will let ya  Cheesy
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
CryptoAve closed beta testing to start today! To say I'm looking forward to it is a massive understatement Wink

Thanks Baritus for all the hard work so far!  Smiley
ha ha i guess by the way you guys (or some of you guys) have been pathetically tolling against us you don't want any of the Quark massive volume ?

i guess you can slush around what you have then ?

i wasn't trolling at all, just offering a shameless plug of my own exchange, and comparing the development progress of each project, then offering a reassuring vote of support for baritus and his crypto exchange project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
ha ha i guess by the way you guys (or some of you guys) have been pathetically tolling against us you don't want any of the Quark massive volume ?

i guess you can slush around what you have then ?
Months of development for something that could be done in a few weeks time.  Roll Eyes

well he got a headstart with his bootstrap framework, website template, and javascript frameworks, but i still think we're ahead by a mile

http://dev.openex.pw

all this to say that, especially with node.js and other javascript frameworks, plus the integration of usd into the exchange, its atleast somewhat understandable the amount of time it is taking baritus to complete CryptoAve, especially if he is going it alone without a team/partner
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Months of development for something that could be done in a few weeks time.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
we will have some exclusive stuff on CryptoNerd once the exchange is in beta Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
is this going to be on cryptonews ?
Activity: 238
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Just stocked up hard on DGC, any day now folks! Grin
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Thanks for the reply Disco.  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So is this the DGC bank that was talked about that people invested DGC for profit sharing? 

The bank will be a part of this project. It should be integrated into CryptoAve about 2 months after the initial release.

But yes, CryptoAve and the "bank" were part of the fundraiser.

The time is nearing and dgc is still cheap as chips!
Pages:
Jump to: