Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoAve.Com | Secure DGC/USD/BTC/SRC/ARG/LTC/PPC Crypto Exchange - page 9. (Read 31609 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
add megacoin, anoncoin and cryptogenic bullions and I'm sold.
I'm tired of cryptsy.
They'll just keep adding crapcoins until their site implodes.

I have a few hundred BTC I'd be willing to try out on cryptoave if I ANC trades there.

The same reason I have 10k DGC, can't wait for this site (and to get some more DGC)

K.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I'm tired of cryptsy.

I have a few hundred BTC I'd be willing to try out on cryptoave if I ANC trades there.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
More updates posted.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm tired of cryptsy.
oh wait, all coins listed are developed by the same dev.
Still, looks neat.
I don't get why DGC is getting dumped so hard. Good news but price keeps falling, odd thing.

well I looked at the original topic and of the sites listed that accepted digitalcoins. coingas and cryptosextoys no longer do.
Coingas in particular seems to be like a major player when it comes to alts I think.
I'm tired of cryptsy.
oh wait, all coins listed are developed by the same dev.
Still, looks neat.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I don't get why DGC is getting dumped so hard. Good news but price keeps falling, odd thing.
I'm tired of cryptsy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
now i just need to find a way to bribe baritus into adding one of my coins, ROFL  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 134
CryptoAve continues to look better and better baritus, I can't wait! Smiley

Do you plan on supporting any form of 2-factor authentication, such as yubikey or google authenticator?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Baritus take all the time in the world for security testing. That should be the number 1 priority... Even if exchange is delayed for extra security testing! Predict all possible attacks and worst scenarios...

THX. The exchange looks beautiful! Will it support international bank transfer? (Europe)
legendary
Thank you rpg.

I've now added even more demos.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I added many new screenshots and will be adding more throughout the day. I hope you like them.

Screenshots look nice but I'm pretty sure the backend development and testing is going to be 95%+ of the work involved in this project.

The backend development is pretty much complete, but you are right that testing is 95% regardless.

@r3wt there are no plans to do so.

let me know if you need help testing it. I'm out of work and a lot of time on my hands
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
WOW, WOW, WOW finally a professional looking exchange. I've complained a lot about the amateurish college dorm like exchanges clueless of how real world trading works. Congrats to you, I will for sure be a customer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Information about more CryptoAve shares being released : http://majesti.co/cryptonerd/another-cryptoave-shares-auction-on-the-horizon/

screens look very impressive by the way , awesome work Smiley
legendary
I added many new screenshots and will be adding more throughout the day. I hope you like them.

Screenshots look nice but I'm pretty sure the backend development and testing is going to be 95%+ of the work involved in this project.

The backend development is pretty much complete, but you are right that testing is 95% regardless.

@r3wt there are no plans to do so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Hi baritus, will you support any other currencies than the ones you have listed?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Very nice.. what services will be available to deposit/withdraw USD?

Currently Payza and Perfectmoney are the leading candidates.

I suggest adding Dwolla.. my preferred method atm
legendary
Very nice.. what services will be available to deposit/withdraw USD?

Currently Payza and Perfectmoney are the leading candidates.
Pages:
Jump to: