Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 98. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Maybe there is no working bot? Or whatever it was. Anyway why the quatloo does not fly to the moon? They have bot too. Or why the gorillateeth? They had an exchange platform. Where is the crave? Blackcoin? XST? All of them are fucked up. Shut up man you already did your pnd profit.

Fuck off troll. The bot is working, half a dozen people have seen it through my screen sharing on skype and and soon as its bug free everyone will see it.

The difference is rest of the plan and whether or not it gets executed.  These guys have very obviously watched and learned.  Maybe they do it, maybe they don't, but they have given themselves a fair chance.

Each piece of the puzzle brings a little interest, a little practicalityy, a little more than the last attempt.  One of these will put it all together.  Circ is off to a pretty good start, I am just enjoying the ride!
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
reality overcomes
ok. so what the diff between this bot and quatloo?
legendary
Activity: 1148
i have see the bot live, really sick love it!

and bob is oke

a lot of people don't like him about lost his money but that people don't play the game well, bob is smart on the market

my 2 cent
reality overcomes

Fuck off troll. The bot is working, half a dozen people have seen it through my screen sharing on skype and and soon as its bug free everyone will see it.

Wow. So can you tell to us their "names"?  Half a dozen people? Cuz no one are tellin us here like "The bot is working I see it in bob's screen sharing on skype"

Hmm, ok we got one Grin half a man

TheMightyKnight how can you predict the 80% of functionality if u are not testing it?
legendary
Merit: 1001
With soon releasing bot and shakeout, i think the price will go up
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Maybe there is no working bot? Or whatever it was. Anyway why the quatloo does not fly to the moon? They have bot too. Or why the gorillateeth? They had an exchange platform. Where is the crave? Blackcoin? XST? All of them are fucked up. Shut up man you already did your pnd profit.

reality overcomes
legendary
What chu think is gonna happen when circ drops the sickest trading bot in crypto?

If it really is the sickest trading bot in crypto, and if there is demand, someone's gonna fork it from the wallet, that's what I think is gonna happen.

I doubt it dude.. Anyway.. Back to bot testing. See yall soon.
Merit: 1003
What chu think is gonna happen when circ drops the sickest trading bot in crypto?

If it really is the sickest trading bot in crypto, and if there is demand, someone's gonna fork it from the wallet, that's what I think is gonna happen.
legendary
Lol @ the trolls trolling, yall only make it easier for the winners to stack the cheap circ.
Keep up the good job..

The winners already cashed out yesterday.

Hey troll.. Gotnews for you kiddo, Johnny5 is ALIVE.. I got it running in my wallet now as we speak. What chu think is gonna happen when circ drops the sickest trading bot in crypto?
Mooonin.... Get your space suit ready biiiitch.
Merit: 1003
Lol @ the trolls trolling, yall only make it easier for the winners to stack the cheap circ.
Keep up the good job..

The winners already cashed out yesterday.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
anyone else watching the bittrex markets? looks like some bot testing wooohoooo

Who told you?

Bob, you like to contribute for a chinese webpage!!
Could make your btc amount bigger and others if they jump in and join us Smiley

Cheers, J
legendary

Who told you?

Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Hi all,

I contacted Wei H through private mail.
Let see if we can collect together some btc and circuitcoin to let him translate for us.

price for 1000 words, see below link. All negotiable.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2014-referral-bonus-weis-english-chinese-translation-services-1005465

What do you all think?

J

I would contribute.

I would contribute too

i'm in

CC lovers, please let me know who like to join. I will contact Wei H later.
Activity: 178
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Activity: 691
Keep up the good job..
You are funny.  Grin
Activity: 745
Bought 8k more circ last night. Traders slack here I come.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Soon it's "GOING UP" on the CIRC elevator?  (see charts)  Cool Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: