Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 100. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
coins dead dudes, haha, all the losers deserve what you got

Disregarding the bullshit, people are doing their best to keep the price down so it's a final opportunity to pick up some cheap coins.

i'm a big baby

lol

impartial opinion my friend, ive never touched this shit. "it aint heavy, its my alt bag"
Activity: 193

Disregarding the bullshit, people are doing their best to keep the price down so it's a final opportunity to pick up some cheap coins.

fuckoff, you think people still believe that tripe, you all know whats happening, Stay ahead of the curve or go down with it, its up to you

Maybe you would like to share your investment portfolio, so we can all learn from a seasoned trader...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Not sure about doing their best to keep it down, but a lot of cheap coins went away already.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, I'm an ignorant twat.

You're the worst kind of troll.  The kind that wastes peoples time with worthless posts that aren't even the least bit convincing.  

I understand you have to practice in order to make yourself seem like a tough guy on the interweb, but I don't think you're cut out for it.  Go back to your crayons and coloring book and have mommy make you a PB&J sandwich with the crust cut off before she gets the bath prepared for you.

Post-bath, don't forget to have her powder your baby ass.

no troll intended my friend, you know aswell as everyone that all alts die a slow bagholding death, I wish you all luck in getting out even

Getting out even?!  You've got to be fucking joking!  

If you were smart, and played your cards right, you'd be PROFITABLE AND A WHALE at this point like many of us are.

fuckoff, you think people still believe that tripe, you all know whats happening, Stay ahead of the curve or go down with it, its up to you
legendary
Activity: 1148
omg,, what happen to this coin??

from almost 50k dive to 10k? does bob now away from this coin?

i hope he truly support this coin..heheh,,new coin,,short life age...and i hope not turned into scam coin

10k? WTF? I don't see where it touched 10k? last I checked it was at 27k ?  Huh

just click 1 day on the market you will see
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

i hope he truly support this coin..heheh,,new coin,,short life age...and i hope not turned into scam coin

10k? WTF? I don't see where it touched 10k? last I checked it was at 27k ?  Huh
Activity: 193

Hi, I'm an ignorant twat.

You're the worst kind of troll.  The kind that wastes peoples time with worthless posts that aren't even the least bit convincing.  

I understand you have to practice in order to make yourself seem like a tough guy on the interweb, but I don't think you're cut out for it.  Go back to your crayons and coloring book and have mommy make you a PB&J sandwich with the crust cut off before she gets the bath prepared for you.

Post-bath, don't forget to have her powder your baby ass.

no troll intended my friend, you know aswell as everyone that all alts die a slow bagholding death, I wish you all luck in getting out even
legendary

It hit 50k? It's at 10k? I don't think either of those are correct, thanks anyway.

it was
Activity: 338

It hit 50k? It's at 10k? I don't think either of those are correct, thanks anyway.
legendary

bob is still in
legendary
whats up, guldencoin not paying well anymore?

i got my profit  Cool and go for more  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 338
Even more trolls showing up to talk about this "dead" coin. Lol! Yet none of them are willing to put an escrowed wager to back their "expert" analysis. Gotta love em!
whats up, guldencoin not paying well anymore?
legendary
Activity: 225
Swobniw70
Maybe it can get listed on Bter or btc38 . Nice Chinese exchanges.
If we have a nice chinese op, then we can see if the chinese players like to join.
If they do, then i think there is a big chance to be listed on Bter or BTC38.

to be continued....
Pages:
Jump to: