Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 18. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Yup warned you all. QTL working bot with real dev and cheap price but no you wanted the fancy Inwalletbotzz LOlzz Grin

My circ bot and my bot bot work 100 times better then qtl. ANYDAY!

Hi Bob, I am also happy with the nice CIRC Bot, but could you please tell us why the Devs left the boat and had to start Botcoin and now Clevercoin instead of sticking to their promises?

Hi Macno. I dont believe the devs went anywhere. Last I heard they were working on RhinoHunter.
legendary
Activity: 984
Yup warned you all. QTL working bot with real dev and cheap price but no you wanted the fancy Inwalletbotzz LOlzz Grin

Hi Bob, I am also happy with the nice CIRC Bot, but could you please tell us why the Devs left the boat and had to start Botcoin and now Clevercoin instead of sticking to their promises?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 984
Yo dev where are you? What about the rhino?

Unfortunately my best guess is that they and Bob are partying with champagne at the gay parade  Undecided

My guess is they are laughing at those ready to get fooled a third time buying Cleverbot.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
0_o What happen with all Ze fanboys? got butthurt? LeL
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yo dev where are you? What about the rhino?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello devs!! We need news plz Smiley
Activity: 53
Rhino was scheduled to be released at the end of the month, but usually devs have a delay, so I give it a couple more weeks before I am going to start to think devs have abandoned this place... Wink

Why dev it did not leave a month ago ? They had enough time .. Why now ?  Wink
Rhino was scheduled to be released at the end of the month, but usually devs have a delay, so I give it a couple more weeks before I am going to start to think devs have abandoned this place... Wink
i agree, one of the things i liked about the devs is they were/are busy deving, and not focused on the trading, that is what they are supposed to do, but a hello would be nice, I really think they are there, the only thing that worries me is that i think the culling has started, and think an announcement from them should have happened to let everyone know the next phase is starting. I still believe Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I think that not only Botcoin but Circ is also a joke. I do not do fud because I have a Botcoin and Circ. I  just pissed off because now every new coin is a scam !!

Moat coins are indeed a scam and having nothing new to offer or they abandon ship. As soon as they go to any exchange development stop or slows down prices goes up everyone sells out and coin gets delisted
 The only thing most coins are doing now trying to get a slice of the pie and move to making another coin.

Exactly, good coin is good only for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

I think that not only Botcoin but Circ is also a joke. I do not do fud because I have a Botcoin and Circ. I  just pissed off because now every new coin is a scam !!

Moat coins are indeed a scam and having nothing new to offer or they abandon ship. As soon as they go to any exchange development stop or slows down prices goes up everyone sells out and coin gets delisted
 The only thing most coins are doing now trying to get a slice of the pie and move to making another coin.

I think that not only Botcoin but Circ is also a joke. I do not do fud because I have a Botcoin and Circ. I  just pissed off because now every new coin is a scam !!
Pages:
Jump to: