Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 151. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it is quiet, and i love this storm here in the nethelands   Cool

I'm in Europe too and we have had nice summer storms the last few days which has now turned to sunny days. (not as good)

I've only just had the time to look at the road map and see how kick ass this project actually is, maybe I should be stacking up on more CIRC now because soon it will be out of reach by the looks of it.   

Keep up the awesome work dev team and community, I will be around more often now.

See ya'll soon

Activity: 826

I'm in Europe too and we have had nice summer storms the last few days which has now turned to sunny days. (not as good)

I've only just had the time to look at the road map and see how kick ass this project actually is, maybe I should be stacking up on more CIRC now because soon it will be out of reach by the looks of it.   

Keep up the awesome work dev team and community, I will be around more often now.

See ya'll soon
legendary
legendary
i think if the pos is over we see more activity on the market
legendary
Activity: 1120
Crap, if I just mistakenly transferred a small amt of a different altcoin to a CIRC wallet address (withdrawl from bittrex)...are they gone for good or will it bounce back as error?  A note to people, don't do this when sleepy or hungover, lol Sad

I'm not in the best shape to answer this, but you might be able to just dump the key of that address from your CIRC wallet, and import the priv key to the other coin's client.

I did it the other way and sent some coin of another kind to a circ wallet on bittrex. Their tech couldn't manage to get the coins sent back but it was no big deal as it was a shit coin i was dumping out anyway. I did hear if you can get the private key and import it back to the correct wallet it can be possible to recover the od coin.

Cool thanks, I pm Dev.

Or well , how do I go that what you guys mentioned above?

If anyone can help recover, I'll give them a nice little chunk of the coin, it's not a shit coin lol.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
10 circ blocks now here Cheesy

Sweet been waiting for this a while now. Smiley

Just got my first reward of 10. feelsgoodman.jpg

You gotts to unlock that whale panel because then you'd be hittin 10.30 each block. Im getting one every 6 minutes on avg.

I wish. whale lounge is for rich shibes. I am about 2k short of traders lounge. should be there near the end of the staking

Arnold Judas Rimmer BSC, love the pic, one of my favorite shows, except the last season, wasn't my favorite.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
edit: nevermind, bram took care of it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Now staking bigger block, yes baby Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Crap, if I just mistakenly transferred a small amt of a different altcoin to a CIRC wallet address (withdrawl from bittrex)...are they gone for good or will it bounce back as error?  A note to people, don't do this when sleepy or hungover, lol Sad

I'm not in the best shape to answer this, but you might be able to just dump the key of that address from your CIRC wallet, and import the priv key to the other coin's client.

I did it the other way and sent some coin of another kind to a circ wallet on bittrex. Their tech couldn't manage to get the coins sent back but it was no big deal as it was a shit coin i was dumping out anyway. I did hear if you can get the private key and import it back to the correct wallet it can be possible to recover the od coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Crap, if I just mistakenly transferred a small amt of a different altcoin to a CIRC wallet address (withdrawl from bittrex)...are they gone for good or will it bounce back as error?  A note to people, don't do this when sleepy or hungover, lol Sad

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Thanks for the list. I added those to my config too. Didn't have an issue before but figured more can't hurt.

I have a 40 connection and you have any problems? When you have a problem you send my PM. And thank you that we believe my. This coin will go up only if we stick together  Cool Cool
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Mine is staking like a boss too.  Cool
legendary
Staking like a champion.  Smiley
1 stake every 12 minutes. Wink
Off spend the weekend hunting. Cool
Happy staking everyone. Cheesy

nice good work mate
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
AWESOME!! I wake up to see I am staking bigger blocks now (10+)! Totally unexpected but I'm not complaining! :p So fucking glad I didn't send my coins to the exchange. Hope everyone is happily staking away as I am.

- Sir bumpk1nK III
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Staking like a champion.  Smiley
1 stake every 12 minutes. Wink
Off spend the weekend hunting. Cool
Happy staking everyone. Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

You gotts to unlock that whale panel because then you'd be hittin 10.30 each block. Im getting one every 6 minutes on avg.

I wish. whale lounge is for rich shibes. I am about 2k short of traders lounge. should be there near the end of the staking

Scoop a couple k off exchange. It's not to much for a few k and you will get more coin per stake.
Activity: 201

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Jump to: