Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 189. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
i be leave that was just a shakeout for weak hands

Agreed I think it was. I liked it because it dipped and some dumped out while some of us scooped up at 8500 and played on the up swing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Look at difference between low and high. ICO price was 5K. No one is going to buy this garbage at 16K. It wasn't a shakeout people bought at 6K are selling. It's heading to 4K imho. I would sell if I was you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i be leave that was just a shakeout for weak hands
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
For all newbies to the crypto world !

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel

A true army indeed.

Make sure to hit the ignore button on them.

Just to make sure no one forgets.
Activity: 1540
If you are new investor. Do not fall for this trap. If you bought it at 8K great but do not invest money in this  when it's at 17K. You'll get dumped on and will become bagholder

either way..I think most people are aware of it by now. No one is going to buy this at 17K. Only people praising this work are shrills and sockpuppets. If you bought at 8k to 10K I would dump it while I'm still at profit
Lick me like a lolipop
So much happened in just one day that I want to quit my job so I can stay here to see the events unfold. I'm sad and I know it but will all the action here if I was a good trader I can make a living and have fun doing it and not doing IT for my boss now.

Is it smart to buy now or do you think i can get some cheaper over the weekend? I need more for the whale lounge and for profit later.
id buy it back up to 20k if i had spare btc

I am buying more. I plan on buying them tomorrow after I make a deal on LBC.
So much happened in just one day that I want to quit my job so I can stay here to see the events unfold. I'm sad and I know it but will all the action here if I was a good trader I can make a living and have fun doing it and not doing IT for my boss now.

Is it smart to buy now or do you think i can get some cheaper over the weekend? I need more for the whale lounge and for profit later.
id buy it back up to 20k if i had spare btc
Lick me like a lolipop

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I fucking love this thread.
Goodnight guys.. see ya in the am.
Next stop 20k Smiley here is something that will short your circuits
https://i.imgur.com/ZaSUnoM.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/o5bcy.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

My Circuits are shorting as we speak. Dammmmm you are sexy. It's great to have someone like you to help promote CIRC. Keep up the good work and I'll send a circ tip to your circ address soon.

i would like to get this up there to get the trolls really trolllolololoing
Activity: 34
Wow now we have p&d trolls calling other trolls, trolls.

It really is CryptoCircus !!! 

Grin
Got to get them all!
Show me on the doll where the bad man "Bob" touched you  Grin

Lol at first glance I thought it was gonna be a bob voodoo doll.
Activity: 1098
Show me on the doll where the bad man "Bob" touched you  Grin

Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
I must admit, I'm feeling extremely violated buy bob and his actions. Upon waking up this morning and seeing circ trading at 9 and 10k I chose to sell my stack and ended getting out with an average around 9500. I was thinking bob would continue dumping and we would be below the ico price by the time I arrived home from work and that I was lucky for selling then and still getting double my investment.
You see kids, I just got home and now circ is trading way above where I sold it for and there are big walls that wont let me get filled where I got out. Now I have no choice but to sit it out or get back in and buy back less coins then I had this morning before selling. I'm feeling sick now. I'm going to go puke all over my bathroom as I come to the realization that I got played. The worst part is, I really have no choice but to get back in after reading the last 10 pages.
Anyone want to sell to me at 9500.  Embarrassed
Activity: 868
Hi Everyone

We have registered that the thread has gotten quite lively along with the volume and price action. We encourage everyone to keep it civilized. High volume and volatility are to be expected with this coin. It is designed for traders, so it is to be expected that those same traders will be using various strategies to profit and perhaps increase their CIRC holdings.

Volume has been quite impressive the last days, and it demonstrates that the various investors in Circuits are out in force and showing their chops. We repeat: while we are in no position to condone or condemn large scale crypto trading strategies involving  walls, pumps, dumps, shakeouts etc - - they are obviously to be expected in a coin that is aimed squarely at traders, and held mainly by traders. We are proud of our clearly diverse, opinionated, skilled, and growing community. While we are focused 100% on deving out our  upcoming panel features, at the same time we have great respect for the traders who are turning Circuits into one of the most-watched coins currently on the market.

The bot development is going well. Barakus is the point man on the bot component and is using the coming weekend to finalize the GUI elements. Feel free to join his channel on slack to stay current on the details, and a big thanks to everyone for the constructive input via the slack channels so far. We have experienced a bothersome hang-up relating to the speed of order groupings and dispatches via the api query to one of the exchanges, but we are coding a workaround that actually brings us closer to real time in execution. We expect this to be fully worked out and bug free by the middle of the week, enabling full feature sets during the trials, which will begin thereafter. The beta testers will be contacted in the course of next week with details on what we’ll be needing from them.

There have been requests from those not in the Whale Lounge to have equal access to some of the information Thursday has been presenting there regarding the Culling. Thursday tends towards the informal in presentation, but we have asked him  to put some of these posts together into a white paper, and as soon as he does this it will be posted for download.

Finally, out of fairness to those just joining, we would remind everyone that the next stage of vDPOS is fast approaching, with very substantial staking rewards set for payout in the coming weeks. If you are just joining the community, make sure you get involved in your Lounge Slack and get your wallet correctly set up for your share of the payouts. It is probably no coincidence that the recent high volume and volatility has come during the reduced vDPOS stage – it is quite likely and sensible that many of these large holdings will be moving off exchange and into wallets during the coming days.

Again – a big thanks to all our supporters – and we look forward to several exciting weeks in front of us with the high vDPOS staking and the bot releases.

Just wanted to bump this so all the new guys read the last dev post.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Yeah they bailed out after the strong community solidarity against them. It's to say they won't try a gain but they know it will not be a piece of cake for them.

Did someone say cake? Got me hungry for some circ cake with troll toppings. Not to be confused with troll droppings like the ones on this thread.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yeah they bailed out after the strong community solidarity against them. It's to say they won't try a gain but they know it will not be a piece of cake for them.
Activity: 1098
Got to get them all!
Please don't wish them back. it was pretty annoying when they where mucking about.
Activity: 505
All that trash talk from the trolls and then they leave. Now its boring here.
Good looking price though. Going fishing tomorrow and Saturday and I'll be away from the forums and not watching the charts and its going to feel great because circ is a strong coin with great community.
Enjoy the week end
Jump to: