Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 190. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
CryptoCircuits
Connecting The Crypto Community Like A Circuit Board  

new banner reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircuits/about/edit/

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The trolls did come out in force on this thread. It's a sign they want cheap coins.
Activity: 924
Quite entertaining this thread. Volume means action means profits means trolls means fud means volatility means price swings means profits.

Charts look good indeed after the shakeout. One of my low bids got hit. I love crypto.

So much sturm und drang. This coin is going to 80,000. I have revised my original estimate. I did not expect a high volume alt this time of summer. Might even pay off the boat with this one.

LOL, The wallet alone kills all the other wallets we ever seen. BY FAR.... Can you imagine what the bots will look like.
Circuits is on a next level dude. That's probably why you fail to grasp it. Maybe take the elevator up a few flights on get on all of our level and instead of trolling and wasting time you'll be making money.

seriously man, you were one of the the most butthurt from bitbay. why are you here pretending that you can outguess bob when he worked you like a dishrag last time around?

wtf are you talking about u sockpuppet. I haven't posted in bitbay thread in months but the way you're defending bob's action makes you look like his little bitch.

There is no reason why this coin should hit 20K because it hasn't delivered anything.

Cool looking wallet isn't enough reason to hit 20K or even 10K

there are lot of coins that offer things that are better than this.

my questions are legit..you're expecting me to buy this coin on basis that "bob" is behind it..is not good enough. What happens when bob decides to walk away?

there are going to be lot of bagholders.

1000 small orders...one big order.

those big orders get removed when bob goes to bed and it'll crash back to 8k

it's really pathetic that you have tendency to come here and defend p&d and your master.

don't call me bitch, bitch. i have challenged you to a .5 btc bet against your prediction and you slither away, then come back when i ain't looking and post some shit about me.

wtf. you say this coin is going to 8, i say it is going to 20. wtf, lets just say 30. anyone wanna escrow? c'mon bitch meet my bet. pathetic trolling loser. "UNUSUALFACTS" lol.
Activity: 840

LOL, The wallet alone kills all the other wallets we ever seen. BY FAR.... Can you imagine what the bots will look like.
Circuits is on a next level dude. That's probably why you fail to grasp it. Maybe take the elevator up a few flights on get on all of our level and instead of trolling and wasting time you'll be making money.

seriously man, you were one of the the most butthurt from bitbay. why are you here pretending that you can outguess bob when he worked you like a dishrag last time around?

wtf are you talking about u sockpuppet. I haven't posted in bitbay thread in months but the way you're defending bob's action makes you look like his little bitch.

There is no reason why this coin should hit 20K because it hasn't delivered anything.

my questions are legit..you're expecting me to buy this coin on basis that "bob" is behind it..is not good enough. What happens when bob decides to walk away?

it's really pathetic that you have tendency to come here and defend p&d and your master.

lets see, this is the second or third time you have claimed this coin will not hit 20 again. i count two people who have challenged you to bet on this. you refuse to bet. this makes  you a pathetic, pompous, chickenshit loser troll. put up or shut up or GTFO.
unusualfacts30 I mean dishrag (good one) move along kid. You missed out on circ and it's now out of your price range.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

FUD

Dude... you wont win here. You cant argue the wallet or whats its worth because guess what??

It's not you who decides what its worth and the market are speaking. Right now they are saying 17K.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say to you?

Activity: 1540

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
This user is currently bored.
15 pages in one day. WTF happened here?

tldr version.

Bob pulled his support and then dumped 30K coins which started a frenzy that caused a few hundred k to be dumped. Then everyone showed up and trolled the thread for 15 pages. Not we are 12 hours later and the price is back up over 17K and slowly but surely the trolls are vanishing from the thread. Im sure we'll see them here again soon.
legendary
legendary

WELKOM IN THIS COMMUNITY !

STAY TUNE FOR A LOTS OF FUN!
Activity: 532
15 pages in one day. WTF happened here?
Activity: 840
This thread keeps getting better. One of those classics where you can see the players and the played a mile away. See you guys at 60,000.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Stop whining and start buying!!!! 500K really soon!!!!!!! MOON MOON MOON

Last time I heard that price went to 7K  Cheesy

This time it's different! BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

What do you mean with this time its different, now no dump to 7k but to 3k ?  Lips sealed

CIRC rocket to moon

i gotta admit....that is pretty dam funny...i disagree, but funny as hell

http://shrani.si/f/1J/tq/1DKl2maA/prenos-8.jpg
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
LOL.. -The Bad Guy..

FUD ON FUD MAKERS.. I jumped on that half price band wagon last night and glad I did  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
You guys are all awesome.
Thanks to all the supporters, trolls, traders and everyone else.
It's so easy to rile up a few feathers and cause a panic, Who thought dumping 30K coins would turn into a 150K coin dump. :p

Thanks for all the fresh coins and easy redistribution. Time for me to hit the dentist but I'll be back in a few hours and we'll resume moving on up the charts.

See yall in a bit.

-The bad guy.
dunno why but I think bob signing this as -The bad guy , has changed my outlook on him. i can't stay mad at him, or whoever dumped, like they say "a traders gotta trade" and I am sure they racked up, i could only afford 300 more, but still not hating.  If nothing else they made moves and trades, they're kinda like the wolves of alt street, besides to me show how strong and resilient this coin is. To the moon bitches....just next time let us (or atleast me) know when i want more too.
Activity: 616
Jump to: