Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 192. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I say the coin is way more valuable than Bob anticipated and I'm a troll/FUDder? Yes, that makes sense.

I guess you don't enjoy logic. Bob's out of the coin. Best way to keep him out is to hold your coins and wait for the ride up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

add "moonward" to your list.

Lol how is moonward a FUDer? He basically said the coin has value and to buy and hold it. That's not really FUD.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
why me Grin
l have just one post ...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
l see the list of fuders is a quite large ?

But i'm really not convinced to invest now when ico was 5.5k sat..

This is just another hype... Cool

Will see good dump soon just place buy orders around 10k like Bob ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
For all newbies to the crypto world. Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

A true army indeed.

so pretty much anyone who is against pump & dump is a fudder?

this coin is NOTHING without bob. You guys were asking for 4 BTC donation to pump when bob disappeared. lol

once bob dumps again..it'll go back below ICO price and bagholders would appear with statements such as "thanks for cheap coins"

should be named CRYPTOCIRCUS

Lol when did I ever disappear?  You mean the 6 hours I was asleep. Yeah man.. Really disappearing. I think Ima call up Vegas and tell them they need to hire me and fire that chris angle dude. He sucks.

to answer your question. Yes. When you went to sleep after dumping 30K...this thread became sad to watch (still entertaining though). price was dying and people didn't have btc to save the dump ..lol..asking for donation and shit to pump.lol

aware yourself

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11893233

I read it.. And its cool. Just shows lots of community members banding together to get shit done.. Looks like a winning community to me.

yeah but the thing is..no one donated a penny. so no..not a winning community at all.
Activity: 691
How is the CIRC sig contest going ?

Anyone got a link ?

I cant find it, but it was looking good.. I think it ends today at some point.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

A true army indeed.

this coin is NOTHING without bob. You guys were asking for 4 BTC donation to pump when bob disappeared. lol

once bob dumps again..it'll go back below ICO price and bagholders would appear with statements such as "thanks for cheap coins"

Lol when did I ever disappear?  You mean the 6 hours I was asleep. Yeah man.. Really disappearing. I think Ima call up Vegas and tell them they need to hire me and fire that chris angle dude. He sucks.

to answer your question. Yes. When you went to sleep after dumping 30K...this thread became sad to watch (still entertaining though). price was dying and people didn't have btc to save the dump ..lol..asking for donation and shit to pump.lol

aware yourself

I read it.. And its cool. Just shows lots of community members banding together to get shit done.. Looks like a winning community to me.
legendary
How is the CIRC sig contest going ?

Anyone got a link ?

I cant find it, but it was looking good.. I think it ends today at some point.

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

A true army indeed.

aware yourself

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You guys are really something. You think Bob is the only whale in this? Well, guess what? He's out of the coin. He's the one who dumped. Want to know how I know?

Because his MO is buy at the ICO, put up a huge buy wall to confuse everyone.... in this case, his buy wall was 100 BTC. He did the same exact thing with VIRAL. He then continues to put in buy orders all the way up, pumping the coin until the point where there is too much resistance, and then he sells off all his coins and makes a profit and moves on to the next coin.

In fact, he almost moved on here. For just a few minutes after he dumped, he took down his buy wall and revealed there were only 5 BTC of buy support after he dumped, instead of his 100 BTC. Look here for a screenshot when it happened:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.2740

The PROBLEM here is that this coin has intrinsic value, unlike the other coins he's been in. He anticipated everyone would dump cheap coins onto him. Yet after the dump, no one sold below 10k.

What happened? Look at the chart. The price went to 21k sats, then someone dumped. It happened again, then another person dumped. In fact, it happened four times in a row. Until finally, someone (i.e. NOT Bob) dumped 50k coins, then I watched Bob tried to bring the price back up with his bots yet again, but people were putting coins below his bots. That spooked Bob, and he dumped, then removed his buy wall. Then he put in a huge 125 BTC buy order at .00000001 Sat hoping everyone would dump to nothing and he could repeat his pump.

NO ONE DUMPED and either he or the other whale just pumped it back to 19k Sats. So now Bob is out of the coin. And now he's posting like he's still a whale because he wants you to be paranoid he's still in it and dump cheap coins onto him. Well guess what... that is the way to guarantee he sticks around.

This coin is way more valuable than Bob anticipated, and now he's going to regret dumping. The funny part is how you people think he's this mastermind, and he takes credit all the way. If you think the coin has value, then hold it. If you think it's another garbage coin, then sell it back to Bob.
legendary

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-ifightformerkel

A true army indeed.

Gibberish

Please dont quote trolls  Smiley In fact just hit the ignore button and dont answer them  Grin

Normally im all about that but today at 17995 its fun.
I cant help myself.

For all newbies to the crypto world !

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey

A true army indeed.

Here is the complete list. Anyone missing ?

LOL, Im sure more will need to be added over time.. This coin is still young with lots of twists and turns coming. Wink

legendary

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

A true army indeed.

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel

A true army indeed.

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX

A true army indeed.

legendary

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey

A true army indeed.

Here is the complete list. Anyone missing ?

LOL, Im sure more will need to be added over time.. This coin is still young with lots of twists and turns coming. Wink
Stop whining and start buying!!!! 500K really soon!!!!!!! MOON MOON MOON

Last time I heard that price went to 7K  Cheesy

This time it's different! BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

What do you mean with this time its different, now no dump to 7k but to 3k ?  Lips sealed

CIRC rocket to moon

Activity: 700

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK

Don't forget to add cyberspacemonkey
legendary
Bob's playing peek-a-boo with those buy walls  Undecided . now you see me, now you don't  Kiss

Im on 10K.. please dump into me.

That order wont move till it gets filled.

Jump to: