Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 191. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
l see the list of fuders is a quite large ?

But i'm really not convinced to invest now when ico was 5.5k sat..

This is just another hype... Cool

Will see good dump soon just place buy orders around 10k like Bob ...

Smart move. Dont invest now when the ICO was 5.5k.
And dont buy any BTC till it's back at $0.10
/sarcasm
legendary
Activity: 1148
if have Ignore the troll's from the list

i'm ready for this coin

waiting for the Signature Design Competition

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocircuits-signature-design-competition-025-btc-grand-prize-1117730
Activity: 798

LOL, The wallet alone kills all the other wallets we ever seen. BY FAR.... Can you imagine what the bots will look like.
Circuits is on a next level dude. That's probably why you fail to grasp it. Maybe take the elevator up a few flights on get on all of our level and instead of trolling and wasting time you'll be making money.

seriously man, you were one of the the most butthurt from bitbay. why are you here pretending that you can outguess bob when he worked you like a dishrag last time around?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

LOL, The wallet alone kills all the other wallets we ever seen. BY FAR.... Can you imagine what the bots will look like.
Circuits is on a next level dude. That's probably why you fail to grasp it. Maybe take the elevator up a few flights on get on all of our level and instead of trolling and wasting time you'll be making money.

legendary
Activity: 1120
For all newbies to the crypto world. Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-ifightformerkel

A true army indeed.

Gibberish

Lol when did I ever disappear?  You mean the 6 hours I was asleep. Yeah man.. Really disappearing. I think Ima call up Vegas and tell them they need to hire me and fire that chris angle dude. He sucks.

Please dont quote trolls  Smiley In fact just hit the ignore button and dont answer them  Grin

Normally im all about that but today at 17995 its fun.
I cant help myself.

Then think of the people who did hit the ignore button and dont want to read that FUD in a quote. Replace it by the word "FUD" Instead of quoting it Smiley

Hey why am I included in this silly list of yours?  I'm nicely invested in CIRC and want it to go #moon, so please remove my name, thanks.  My posts only contain slight fud because I'm just scared whenever I see manipulation on a coin like this and those kind of dumps.  Having seen the bounce back, it's restoring my confidence at least somewhat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks guys, this thread be bumpin!!!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Look at the flick of they wrist! Cheesy
They RICH.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
legendary
For all newbies to the crypto world !

Here is a list of FUDers and trolls:

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR

A true army indeed. 13 FUDers/trolls and counting. Crave had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

Make sure to hit the ignore button on them.

FUD

Hey ricer Cheesy

You are a troll dude. You know it and I Know it too.
Activity: 224

dude who the fuck are you?  you shouldn't even be allowed to type my username with your filthy bitch ass hands.  love how you've stooped low enough to create a "newbie fudder troll list", gtfo what are you like 17 yrs old?  some of us are not and have been around much longer to fall for petty shit like this LOL please.  

1 - people will not fall for your hype (i say hype because i'm giving you a shred of benefit-of-doubt that you're perhaps not a scammer, but who the hell knows.  

2 - all you have to do is look at anyone's post history to see where they stand (if in fact it's a real account of theirs or not!) and people can judge for themselves WHO is troll/fud and who isn't.  my history speaks for itself and at least is in regard to legit coins with promise and way less manipulation that others.  let's look at your history...oh yeah, real legit coins there  Roll Eyes

nice try, weak.

Says the moron supporting VIRAL (ie. nazi coin).  Baghold much?

not supporting, just feel the coin can do something is all that isn't overly a scam per say (yet to be proven), lol bagholding?  actually, broken even thus far...so no, i'm not.

are you fucking kidding?  have you looked at viralpremium.com?  adam is the definition of scammy spammer.
Activity: 691

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR

A true army indeed. 13 FUDers/trolls and counting. Crave had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

At this point you are the biggest troll and are showing it to the public Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

dude who the fuck are you?  you shouldn't even be allowed to type my username with your filthy bitch ass hands.  love how you've stooped low enough to create a "newbie fudder troll list", gtfo what are you like 17 yrs old?  some of us are not and have been around much longer to fall for petty shit like this LOL please.  

1 - people will not fall for your hype (i say hype because i'm giving you a shred of benefit-of-doubt that you're perhaps not a scammer, but who the hell knows.  

2 - all you have to do is look at anyone's post history to see where they stand (if in fact it's a real account of theirs or not!) and people can judge for themselves WHO is troll/fud and who isn't.  my history speaks for itself and at least is in regard to legit coins with promise and way less manipulation that others.  let's look at your history...oh yeah, real legit coins there  Roll Eyes

nice try, weak.

Says the moron supporting VIRAL (ie. nazi coin).  Baghold much?

not supporting, just feel the coin can do something is all that isn't overly a scam per say (yet to be proven), i have like 2 posts in the whole thread lol nice try, dur.

lol bagholding?  actually, broke even thus far...so no, i'm not.

but you guys should be more worried about making btc than no-name people on a forum.

nice try, weak.

Says the moron supporting VIRAL (ie. nazi coin).  Baghold much?
legendary

why me Grin

how dare you question integrity of cryptocircus...you must be a fudder. please go fud somewhere else. This coin will go to 500000000k +

it hasn't delivered anything useful but that shouldn't matter to you because you're a fudder...you're just looking for shit.  

why so sad?  missed the ICO? or just lonely with nothing better to do?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

-MasterMind
-TrueAnon
-unusualfacts30
-softstorb
-Skatebird
-Piston Honda
-Dimitry
-altcoinUK
-CTRLX
-cyberspacemonkey
-ifightformerkel
-moonward
-MedaR

A true army indeed. 13 FUDers/trolls and counting. Crave had almost 50 at one point, let's see if we can break the record !  Roll Eyes

1 - people will not fall for your hype (i say hype because i'm giving you a shred of benefit-of-doubt that you're perhaps not a scammer, but who the hell knows. )

nice try, weak.
Activity: 1540
why me Grin

how dare you question integrity of cryptocircus...you must be a fudder. please go fud somewhere else. This coin will go to 500000000k +

it hasn't delivered anything useful but that shouldn't matter to you because you're a fudder...you're just looking for shit.  
Activity: 691

add "moonward" to your list.

Lol how is moonward a FUDer? He basically said the coin has value and to buy and hold it. That's not really FUD.

That's what I call "High level FUD".

You simply raise a legitimate point about legitimate uncertainty you should have.

His post is sound but his goal is not  Cheesy

His opinion on whales is meant to scare. Also, we can wonder why he has a newbie account  Wink

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

add "moonward" to your list.

Lol how is moonward a FUDer? He basically said the coin has value and to buy and hold it. That's not really FUD.

Eh, we'll see where his posts go.  Give it a few days.
Jump to: