Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 37. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
so if i understand properly i will need 13k circ to have the johnny5

or the new Botcoin bot for less. but who knows if it is better or not.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
wow low price

buy you can! cheap cheap, it will go up next stage to 30k and higher

Yes, we're all waiting re. such big talk, make it happen with big btc.

relax it will come!

just put all the bots on and it wil higher!
legendary
Activity: 1120
wow low price

Yes, we're all waiting re. such big talk, make it happen with big btc.
legendary
wow low price

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 193
Hi Everyone

We are back on the job now, rested after a week with family and friends. Yesterday was devoted towards taking stock of the steps between here and Rhinohunter.

We are still unable to pin down the source of the memory leaks in the Mac build. It has been somewhat frustrating so we have decided to rearrange our work groups to allow fresh eyes on the problem. This will delay our progress somewhat on RhinoHunter but obviously we need to root out this problem before we move onwards.

Barakus is traveling for the next few days. On his itinerary is a meetup with Thursday to work on both branding issues facing CIRC as a well as several proposed changes in how the Culling will work. We'll be posting on the progress in these areas after these meetings take place.

We'll be getting out the next round of whale lounge invites over the next couple days, so if you have just sent your info, sit tight, your invite will arrive soon.

CC

Thanks for the update

Activity: 134
strange... no stake for about 14h...   Huh anybody observed same? anything abnormal with the network?
legendary
Activity: 212
Hi Everyone

We are back on the job now, rested after a week with family and friends. Yesterday was devoted towards taking stock of the steps between here and Rhinohunter.

We are still unable to pin down the source of the memory leaks in the Mac build. It has been somewhat frustrating so we have decided to rearrange our work groups to allow fresh eyes on the problem. This will delay our progress somewhat on RhinoHunter but obviously we need to root out this problem before we move onwards.

Barakus is traveling for the next few days. On his itinerary is a meetup with Thursday to work on both branding issues facing CIRC as a well as several proposed changes in how the Culling will work. We'll be posting on the progress in these areas after these meetings take place.

We'll be getting out the next round of whale lounge invites over the next couple days, so if you have just sent your info, sit tight, your invite will arrive soon.

CC

Thanks for the update  Cool
legendary
legendary
legendary
Hi Everyone

CC

Thanks for the update!

Update
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cryptocircuits/868074946604596
http://circ.createaforum.com/general-discussion/updates
https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircuits

Good to read the first post, the pic of the roadmap is update! that is very very nice
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

CC

Thanks devs. I hope you guys had a nice, well deserved rest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I. Most often gender male.
                                                 II. Tends to have few offline friends and online friends often engage in the same type of online harassment.
                                                III. They are developmentally immature, tend to be chronically isolated and have had minimal to no intimate relationships.

very funny and true  Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Idiot buys circ for 10K and sell for 9K,  then is happy and thinks is a good trader  Cheesy
     very good notes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hi Everyone

CC

Nice update. I guess we'll just keep waiting then.
Pages:
Jump to: