Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 36. (Read 354497 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well he sure does sound like one.

You sound like a little bitch, does that make you one?

It's hilarious you came here thinking people give two fucks about you selling while you're promoting another coin/bot that doesn't even exist yet and likely never will.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Well he sure does sound like one.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I sold all my circ. botcoin looks better so I will put my money there. Maybe I can come back to circ but only if development team comes back and make new better bot then botcoin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12309449

How can you be so fucking ignorant to say "botcoin looks better".  There is NOTHING posted in the thread but a few sentenced.

Dumb fucking troll, piss off.

P.S. - It's ADORABLE you linked to Bob's post.  Sheep.

Wink

I may be a sheep, but following him around has only led me down the road to riches.

Based on your post history, I see no indication of any "riches".  You're nothing but a mindless sheeple.

Based on your love for circ, I'm only seeing all indications that you are a top of the chart bagholder. YOU'RE nothing but a mindless sheeple. Whatever the fuck that is.

I can assure you nextgen is not a "top of the chart bagholder".
Activity: 433
BTG CEO
I sold all my circ. botcoin looks better so I will put my money there. Maybe I can come back to circ but only if development team comes back and make new better bot then botcoin.

How can you be so fucking ignorant to say "botcoin looks better".  There is NOTHING posted in the thread but a few sentenced.

Awwww Whats the matter dude? You sound like a butthurt troll. I too am investing in botcoin if it turns out to be real. Im not sure yet it is but you screaming at members wont help your cause to keep circ investors in circ and not have them running to botcoin.

Lick me like a lolipop

Wink

I may be a sheep, but following him around has only led me down the road to riches.

Based on your post history, I see no indication of any "riches".  You're nothing but a mindless sheeple.

Based on your love for circ, I'm only seeing all indications that you are a top of the chart bagholder. YOU'RE nothing but a mindless sheeple. Whatever the fuck that is.

Wink

Lick me like a lolipop

Wink

Lick me like a lolipop
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
can you tell me, how work arbitrage with this software?

example i buy bitcoin btc-e and sell in Cryptsy. and all automatic with this software?

Everything you want to know is here : https://youtu.be/52aTns8F-v0
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
patience brings roses !!!!!
Activity: 255
I love accumulating staking coins but know only those with purpose will survive the next crypto evolution.

I'm late to your party but glad I found it!
legendary
When will rhino hunter come out. I'm finished waiting for barakus and thursday to have their meeting. I want to know now. I am an investor and I paid for the project to happen by investing. when will rhinohnter be released?

Good for you that you "want to know now". Who the fuck cares what you want. The devs are doing their thing and when they want you to know something they'll tell ya.

Oh bob you have always had a touching personality  Grin

I try man. It's just difficult dealing with people who fail to read dev updates and go on rampages demanding information like their someone special.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I noticed this coin at top vol on bittrex for a while and then just slump. Exciting...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
When will rhino hunter come out. I'm finished waiting for barakus and thursday to have their meeting. I want to know now. I am an investor and I paid for the project to happen by investing. when will rhinohnter be released?

Good for you that you "want to know now". Who the fuck cares what you want. The devs are doing their thing and when they want you to know something they'll tell ya.

Oh bob you have always had a touching personality  Grin
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Yes good answer  Wink
legendary

Activity: 265
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
so if i understand properly i will need 13k circ to have the johnny5

or the new Botcoin bot for less. but who knows if it is better or not.
may be but it is only ICO on CCEX.
and the thread look very calm
Pages:
Jump to: