Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 51. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
All top wallets on trex have growing big time.... Just saying....  Wink

Want to see a LOT of little wallets growing too.

True.  Didn't bother checking the block explorer online but more distribution helps... But it's obvious groups, whales are playing this coin to their liking.  The coin will see crazy such swings I suppose, too bad others will get burned each stupid dump. But such is the game they play.

Can we assume with rhino and subsequent burning the price should skyrocket... Eventually??   Or will manipulators keep dumping as such?

Well, I think we have another month of up and down since the time gives both believers and Fudsters ammunition to play.  I do believe, if the plan is executed, the coin will reach a point where the price and the desire to use the software meet.  That price, I believe, will be determined by just how much the core group of people that use the Bot believe it makes them on average, coupled with the lowering of supply of coins over time.  I have been an advocate of working toward 1 coin, 1 program type thinking, where if you believe the Bot is worth $500, then the goal would be to try to lower the supply enough to get one coin to equal that. 

Now, I don't know how practical that is since you need enough coins to keep the exchanges trading, but even if you got to 100 coins per program, not bad.  If that type of idea is what they have in mind, then yes, in the long run, I see this coin creeping up to a very good price no matter what. 

Of course, that will depend on continuing to improve the Bot and any other revenue streams these guys get to work.  That is also why I say little wallets.  In the long run, the rise in price will be nibbles at supply since most will be tied up tight and not moving anywhere, hopefully.

At this point, I see no reason these Devs would not keep at it.  It is a very good strategy and obviously got some ppl into it right off the bat.  There are always issues and problems, but these guys have been around coins enough to handle them it sure seems like. 
legendary
Activity: 1120

True.  Didn't bother checking the block explorer online but more distribution helps... But it's obvious groups, whales are playing this coin to their liking.  The coin will see crazy such swings I suppose, too bad others will get burned each stupid dump. But such is the game they play.

Can we assume with rhino and subsequent burning the price should skyrocket... Eventually??   Or will manipulators keep dumping as such?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
The revenue info is about to come out and these dumpers are going to be crying. I was able to get a few at 10k last night so I'm happy.

Anyone willing to escrow a bet of 30k in 3 days?

sure, u in the whale slack?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
I am extremely impressed.  Not by wallet or Bot, which are good achievements in themselves, but more by the plan that understands how to get a coin out there and has realistic, obtainable goals to reach for each next level.  Many coins throw out good plans, but with objectives that they don't know if they can reach or not.  This team has set challenges, but none that are beyond any reality. 

The next few weeks should be fun.  Best of luck Circ team, even though I do not believe you need luck!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
many who did dump at the exchange. very unlucky
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hi Everyone

We would like to give a short update on a few things we are working on, and give some time perspectives on the next few releases.

A lot of work went into the V1 Johnny 5 platform,and while it has been an exhausting few weeks for the dev team, we are extremely pleased and gratified with the results. The bot is stable across all platforms with just a few incidental bugs. Much of work done during this time was to lay the foundations for V2 Rhinohunter within the V1 codebase, to ensure a smooth progression in that development phase as much as possible. We'll be taking some time off this week to recuperate a bit and spend time with families, partners etc.

The market price of Circ is currently retracing, which has lessened the pressure on us to reset the lounge thresholds. However we are sensitive to the issue of the bot becoming affordable during the times of rapid growth in valuation. We are currently leaving the thresholds unchanged and watching for where the markets settle over the next week or so.

As previously indicated, we will be releasing a stripped down version of Johnny 5 as a standalone download several weeks from now. Revenues from this go towards both burning CIRC and continued development. Both these outcomes benefit the core community of investors.

At the same time,we will be moving forward on the V2 RhinoHunter program. As previously noted, this will include the following features:

·        Full stop-loss/Take profit control over all bot functions via both timed buys and timed sells.

·        Auto Pump program. RhinoHunter will use a specific algorithm to accumulate, push, and sell at optimal times based on a user-configured market analysis.

·        Market analysis and trade suggestions. Automated TA. Choose from a range of indicators to both blue team and red team your own trading ideas.

·        Built-in tutorials triggered by specific user actions and queries.

·        Statistical export functions. If you have a specific configuration that is making you money, you can rent or sell your bot configuration to others.

·        Futures trading bot. Adjustable risk reward settings within the trading algorithm itself.

·        WhaleHunter module. Isolates and analyzes trading patterns and distribution changes of specific coins in specific time frames to identify large trader patterns. Drafting function allows you to
         program your bot to match the whale’s movements

We anticipate RhinoHunter will take 3 to 4 weeks to finish. It will be somewhat of a challenge as both the standalone version of Johnny 5  and RhinoHunter will be in the same release cycle. However we see no point in artificially delaying one or the other. We are also in discussion with an additonal dev who may be joining our team; this would of course be a welcome addition.

We encourage everyone to go forth and prosper in the coming weeks with Johnny 5. Build your skills. Build your stacks. The adventure is just beginning.

CC

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
The revenue info is about to come out and these dumpers are going to be crying. I was able to get a few at 10k last night so I'm happy.

Anyone willing to escrow a bet of 30k in 3 days?
legendary
Activity: 1050
How many times have you sold at 30k to rebuy in at <20k Cheesy

Plenty. This market is the best I've ever traded.

Same here Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
I've been buying more and building my stack. Whoever is dumping is making me a happy trader and soon to be whale.
Devs I sent in my pm request for slack access.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Any non believers can leave now....  Wink

It's not time to leave, yet.
Activity: 193

Any non believers can leave now....  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

Plenty. This market is the best I've ever traded.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
If any of you are feeling unsure of your investment at this point, PM me. I'll buy your CIRC from you off-market. Transactions will be escrowed.

Nahh Bro.. I wanna buy them off market coins.. At least split them with me bro
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
To whomever sold me 14000 circ at 10k sat, thank you!!!

Oh wow! Which exchange you got that kind of deal? Cool It seems that someone does not need money and made that dump.

But yeah, now CIRCs are cheap and that is only a good thing Smiley
Activity: 159
If any of you are feeling unsure of your investment at this point, PM me. I'll buy your CIRC from you off-market. Transactions will be escrowed.
Activity: 840
So new wallet out and prices go bye bye. Looks like I will be calling it a day with this coin. Was expecting a lot more than current market bouncing up and down and mainly on the down trend.
patience

lol patience been waiting since first went on to exchanges and all it done is burn on exchange. Am lucky am just holding all my coins I have on this and maybe when the price is good enough and good volumes maybe I will sell but right now prices are to un balanced. Guess it will be months of waiting and no price wont go much more but will see.

maybe use some of the down time to work on your syntax?
Pages:
Jump to: