Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 50. (Read 354497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
It would be nice if the soon to be released RhinoHunter could spot and automatically trade arbitrage opportunities that it found based on parameters you set in the bot. As it stands now, version 1 can help you spot the arbitrage opportunities, but trading into those opportunities is not an automatic process. Wink
Rethinking ... that might be too much to ask for. You would have to have those specific coins on the exchanges where the arbitrage opportunities exist. No easy way to program this into a bot.

Sure its easy to program and it will be coming soon. OFC you'll need to have the coins on the exchange ready but with the v2 you can set it and forget it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It would be nice if the soon to be released RhinoHunter could spot and automatically trade arbitrage opportunities that it found based on parameters you set in the bot. As it stands now, version 1 can help you spot the arbitrage opportunities, but trading into those opportunities is not an automatic process. Wink
Rethinking ... that might be too much to ask for. You would have to have those specific coins on the exchanges where the arbitrage opportunities exist. No easy way to program this into a bot.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Loading up here to get to whale lounge
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
BOB is cashing out? why now? doesnt like yr precious bot? Grin

Yep been cashing out.. you got me. I just wonder why if I have been cashing out that my bittrex circ balance keeps growing.

prove it Bob.  Screenshots Bro!  haha
legendary

Yep been cashing out.. you got me. I just wonder why if I have been cashing out that my bittrex circ balance keeps growing.

you ar not out xd, i don't care of bob is out of not i will play this!

lol... me out... you got me confused bro. Im just getting started
legendary
Activity: 1148

you ar not out xd, i don't care of bob is out of not i will play this!

Yeah, my balance keeps growing as well. I just transfer my circ to my wallet off bittrex. No need to show large distributions in wallets on trex ... imho
Looking forward to Rhinohunter and the culling. It should be fun!
legendary

Activity: 274
Merit: 251
Yes make it a stagnating cult like dash  Smiley Bag hold it to 2075 and beyond, no moon nothing  Smiley

LOL. grow up.

Sorry I meant this coin will go to 500k and beyond. Bot wasn't just a hype to pump it, it's a real game changer and something never done before: a real world purpose. It makes this coin different than anything else, it will make it soon $10 coin. It's still at the early stage  Smiley

$10 is too much.. But good things coming. For now just catch waves and ride  Wink
Activity: 616
Yes make it a stagnating cult like dash  Smiley Bag hold it to 2075 and beyond, no moon nothing  Smiley

LOL. grow up.

Sorry I meant this coin will go to 500k and beyond. Bot wasn't just a hype to pump it, it's a real game changer and something never done before: a real world purpose. It makes this coin different than anything else, it will make it soon $10 coin. It's still at the early stage  Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
Yes make it a stagnating cult like dash  Smiley Bag hold it to 2075 and beyond, no moon nothing  Smiley

LOL. grow up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

lol where did you get that idea?
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Activity: 616
Yes make it a stagnating cult like dash  Smiley Bag hold it to 2075 and beyond, no moon nothing  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Always have to let the big boys play a little.  Good coins survive, bad ones die.  Just the way it is.
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Left ? Nooo...  im buying that cheeep coins  Tongue
Activity: 462
Glad you finally left.  Now, we can have some real fun.   Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
The only thing I see here is someone cashing out big. This coin had like 4  30+ BTC dumps in just one month, not to mention the "small" ones. But we all know you falks are always buying dat cheeeep coins  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: