Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 52. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So new wallet out and prices go bye bye. Looks like I will be calling it a day with this coin. Was expecting a lot more than current market bouncing up and down and mainly on the down trend.
patience

lol patience been waiting since first went on to exchanges and all it done is burn on exchange. Am lucky am just holding all my coins I have on this and maybe when the price is good enough and good volumes maybe I will sell but right now prices are to un balanced. Guess it will be months of waiting and no price wont go much more but will see.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So new wallet out and prices go bye bye. Looks like I will be calling it a day with this coin. Was expecting a lot more than current market bouncing up and down and mainly on the down trend.
patience
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 201
To whomever sold me 14000 circ at 10k sat, thank you!!!
Activity: 125
someone configured the bot trading the wrong direction  Sad  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I think it is gonna be stripped down version for trader, full version for whale, and 30 day followed by subscription for the standalone download. That sort of model makes most sense.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Interested to see if they move into the culling.  The Whale version will likely take a while to iron out. I suspect since there is little to hype now, we will see the coin fall back a bit.  Never thought any of the Whales would want to go into the culling at a high price. I want to see what happens in the culling.....

So is the Whale version ready or not? The following message can be viewed from within the Traders version of the bot:
Circuits Trade Bot
WHALE VERSION
It's finally here gentlemen.

Do you have all the functions available to you or are some features blacked out?
I appear to have all functions available with no apparent features blacked out.
I followed the instructions provided at the link http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf. These instructions gave me access to the Trader Bot in the Traders Lounge. Is there a different set of instructions for the Whale Bot? Nothing happens or loads when I click the Whale Bot link in the Whale Lounge.

Yeah I think they are making that trader bot the tradr bot and are rolling out other features for the whale loung so right now the only bot is the "traders bot" but soon the whale bot will be out with the updated functions. Or at least tat what I think it is.
Interested to see if they move into the culling.  The Whale version will likely take a while to iron out. I suspect since there is little to hype now, we will see the coin fall back a bit.  Never thought any of the Whales would want to go into the culling at a high price. I want to see what happens in the culling.....

So is the Whale version ready or not? The following message can be viewed from within the Traders version of the bot:
Circuits Trade Bot
WHALE VERSION

Do you have all the functions available to you or are some features blacked out?
I appear to have all functions available with no apparent features blacked out.
I followed the instructions provided at the link http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf. These instructions gave me access to the Trader Bot in the Traders Lounge. Is there a different set of instructions for the Whale Bot? Nothing happens or loads when I click the Whale Bot link in the Whale Lounge.
legendary
Interested to see if they move into the culling.  The Whale version will likely take a while to iron out. I suspect since there is little to hype now, we will see the coin fall back a bit.  Never thought any of the Whales would want to go into the culling at a high price. I want to see what happens in the culling.....

Circuits Trade Bot
WHALE VERSION

Interested to see if they move into the culling.  The Whale version will likely take a while to iron out. I suspect since there is little to hype now, we will see the coin fall back a bit.  Never thought any of the Whales would want to go into the culling at a high price. I want to see what happens in the culling.....

Circuits Trade Bot
WHALE VERSION
legendary
Activity: 966
BTW, you can use the Bot on all other coins.  Don't have to Bot this one to death!
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 840
I think the devs should redo the bot thresholds while the market is low. 9 btc was too much to use the full version bot.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Blah blah blah bot and shit, to da moon huh? See u at 5k Grin

Are you willing to put a bet on that, troll? 
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Blah blah blah bot and shit, to da moon huh? See u at 5k Grin
Activity: 462
Looks like a great opportunity for those who are interested in buying enough coins for the bot.

No complaints here, the more the merrier. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Dumps better be manipulation.  Given who exactly would be dumping if this coin has "so much left".   I assume this coin will just keep bouncing back???  Since it's up and down coin as it is.... Over a bit more longer term, should be way higher??
  Prolly Just a sell off from bot Anticipation.... People are very impatient... Only thing is that there is very little buy support till 10K.. Got a few this morning but was not ready for that Dump.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dumps better be manipulation.  Given who exactly would be dumping if this coin has "so much left".   I assume this coin will just keep bouncing back???  Since it's up and down coin as it is.... Over a bit more longer term, should be way higher??
ok ... I finally installed the traders version of the bot. When will the whale version be available?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: