Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 53. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Somepony took a dump  Cheesy Wish I had some spare bitcoin right now so I could buy more  Cry

How could you have not had your orders already set??
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
CIRC is only in it's early stage. I believe price can only go up because something like this has never done before. The bot will change the way we think about crypto and intelligent investors who buy now will see astronomical profits in the near future. I highly recommend everyone to buy now before it's too late and train leaves. This is a top 3 coin I guarantee. Real economical value and real world purposes will make this hidden gem to the moon.
Activity: 840
Well the last time around with your crew was sorta dramatic wasn't it? half a dozen coins, hundreds of bitcoins, major pumps, carnage everywhere...
legendary
It's like seeing the Horseman of the Apocalypse saddling up.

Why you gotta be so dramatic?
Activity: 840
It's like seeing the Horseman of the Apocalypse saddling up.
legendary
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Raising hell with lilljohnny. to the moon.
Activity: 868
I love the idea of charging per successful order or a % of arbitrage or Huh - and then burn the fees..

A few little things.

1) The fonts could be bigger - hard to see on my windows tablet
2) light blue font on grey and brown background is hard to see
3) On arbitrage boxes could have a volume
4) Best Wallet out there bar none!

I agree about 2 and 4.

Maybe the devs can address #2
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I love the idea of charging per successful order or a % of arbitrage or Huh - and then burn the fees..

A few little things.

1) The fonts could be bigger - hard to see on my windows tablet
2) light blue font on grey and brown background is hard to see
3) On arbitrage boxes could have a volume
4) Best Wallet out there bar none!
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Now I am totally puzzled. I have whale status but never had and currently do not have access to the bot. I can see the "box" links for the whale slack, the assembly, whale bot and coming soon. Clicking the whale slack opens a window inside the wallet that asks for an email address and password to sign into circuitswhaleslack.slack.com. I have neither the email address or password for the circuitswhaleslack.slack.com.
Clicking the whale bot does absolutely nothing for me. I sure would like to get some help here in figuring out why the bot does not open for me.

a) You don't have enough coins

or

b) You haven't followed the instructions

Slack has nothing to do with the bot and you need to PM the dev for Slack access.
I have enough coins. As I said I have whale status. What instructions? I thought all I had to do was install the wallet, acquire enough coins to unlock the various panels. I have unlocked both the Traders Lounge and Whale Lounge. Here's the messages at the top of my whale panel ... "Congratulations! You've unlocked the Whale Panel and you are now receieving 3% Bonus Stake!"
What instructions?
Silly me ... I think I found the instructions ... http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Easiest way, in general, is to just read all of the devs posts by going to his profile.

That would take forever. I think the next step is a website.
Activity: 462
Now I am totally puzzled. I have whale status but never had and currently do not have access to the bot. I can see the "box" links for the whale slack, the assembly, whale bot and coming soon. Clicking the whale slack opens a window inside the wallet that asks for an email address and password to sign into circuitswhaleslack.slack.com. I have neither the email address or password for the circuitswhaleslack.slack.com.
Clicking the whale bot does absolutely nothing for me. I sure would like to get some help here in figuring out why the bot does not open for me.

or

Slack has nothing to do with the bot and you need to PM the dev for Slack access.
I have enough coins. As I said I have whale status. What instructions? I thought all I had to do was install the wallet, acquire enough coins to unlock the various panels. I have unlocked both the Traders Lounge and Whale Lounge. Here's the messages at the top of my whale panel ... "Congratulations! You've unlocked the Whale Panel and you are now receieving 3% Bonus Stake!"
What instructions?
Silly me ... I think I found the instructions ... http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Easiest way, in general, is to just read all of the devs posts by going to his profile.
Activity: 196

or

What instructions?

or

What instructions?
Activity: 462

or

Pages:
Jump to: