Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 87. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
this is just a sick bot, love it and thx for the update dev

good work!
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi Everyone

Just a few updates concerning the bot -

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

- Bitcoin wisdom - style candlestick charting is in the works

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

Thank you for all of your hard work! I'm SO excited about this bot and it's endless possibilities. I LOVE the idea of  stop/loss feature and the trade analyzer, among many other things. Thank you for the update and I apologize for all the trolls that try to belittle your hard work and dedication. Pay them no mind as they apparently have nothing better to do with their time.

Trolls and cheer leaders are all part of the game, I am sure they know that.  Interesting update.  Little different than story leading up to it.  But, hey, let 'em keep on rolling.  Looks good.

edit - as in the story told by people on forum, not Devs....
legendary

Great update, thanks

We will go to the moon soon. I know of plenty of bot users who will drop the qtl bot and come over to the circ bot.
From what I seen its 100 times better and its still in beta.  Huh

its a lot of work to make a bot, yes beta
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone

Firstly it is clear that there have been some leaks of the early test versions in the forms of screenshots / videos. We are not particularly happy about that, of course, for many reasons. However we have neither the time or the inclination right now to isolate the source of the leak. That time is better spent on dev work. We would point out though that all the leaks we have seen so far are earlier versions, predating the actual current johnny build we are working on.

Our time right now is 24/ 7 bug squashing and finalizing some important internals of the bot that are not currently displayed in the GUI. We are currently on the third test build, and are very satisfied with how things are looking. A few notes:

- Cryptsy will not immediately be functional due to their antiquated API. As soon as their updating is complete we will test and enable Cryptsy functionality.

- CCEX has a max of 1 API call every 5 seconds. We are in a dialogue with them about this to find a workaround.

- We will be adding a trade analyzer so traders will be able to evaluate their own trading patterns, including such features as average buy, average cost, % up % down etc.

The feature we are most excited about is the stop-loss function which is being built in across the entire CIRC bot platform. The stop loss will be among the final features to be up -  ported into the  GUI from the working code base since it has to work across the board with all bot functions. However, by proceeding this way we ensure the smoothest possible integration of this feature when the time comes.

This will be the first time stop-loss functionality will be integrated into an automatic bot platform and marks a big step forward for traders looking for ultimate advantages in their trading methods. Timed buys and timed sells will be completely programmable, allowing you as a trader to enter and exit a moving market at precise price points.  Like the CIRC vDPOS and unlockable panels, our stop-loss enabled bot will be taking crypto into new territory.

Thank you for all of your hard work! I'm SO excited about this bot and it's endless possibilities. I LOVE the idea of  stop/loss feature and the trade analyzer, among many other things. Thank you for the update and I apologize for all the trolls that try to belittle your hard work and dedication. Pay them no mind as they apparently have nothing better to do with their time.
Activity: 868

Great update, thanks

We will go to the moon soon. I know of plenty of bot users who will drop the qtl bot and come over to the circ bot.
From what I seen its 100 times better and its still in beta.  Huh
Activity: 868
Hi Everyone

I never got a bot test invite, does this mean I have not been chosen. I use the qtl bot almost everyday and I'd love the chance to be a beta tester for circ. I have the whale lounge unlocked so please reconsider letting me become a tester.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
Hi Everyone

Thank you very much.  That is informative and useful.  
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Hi Everyone

Great update, Totally amazed at the new additions. Time to buy more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone

legendary
just to all send some circ post's in your facebook and witter!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

To the haters: Keep trying but yall are weak, cant stop me or circ.  Cool

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/yTh5Qpm8InA

#Winning come to mind here.
#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.

These CIRC trolls are relentless, I guess it's just who they are though. Bot videos get posted and it's still not real, lol. These are the kind of people that would see someone walk on water and say it's because they can't swim. Trolls will be trolls and CIRC holders will be rewarded. It's as simple as that. Great work so far from the very motivated dev team, and there's  SO MUCH more to come. It's exciting!
Activity: 192
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Buying more circ today. This train is gearing up to leave the station and I don't want to see myself in that meme when people start posting the guy who missed the train.
Not again.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Video of the bot in action on bittrex. Executing dust, volume and timed buys. Please keep in mind this is not the full version so expect the final bot to look better.
Just wanted yall to see some of the bot as I test it out. Still a few bugs but as you all can see this is no vaporware, and soon circ will have the best wallet, bot and community in crypto if it doesn't already.

To the haters: Keep trying but yall are weak, cant stop me or circ.  Cool

#ToTheMoon

Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/yTh5Qpm8InA

#Winning come to mind here.
#Losing comes to mind when I think of the trolls who trolled this thread for the last 8 weeks.
legendary
like it? i loooove it!

What about it?  You have tested it and love it, or you love it because Bob has tested it?  Just curious how Devs feel it is going.  Just wondering if they are changing schedule to fit with Bot or if it doesn't matter to move on to Culling and beyond.  

Do you really think that devs who built this wallet and have put a bot into it aren't going to make a killer final product?

And, yes, if they would like to take this all they way, yes they will.  However, no matter how good the Bot is, it is only a piece of the puzzle.  A good piece, but to me, not the piece with the most potential for value down the road. 

At this point, the Bot is another accomplishment on the road map that adds legitimacy and value.
legendary
Bot looks nice, lets make money Smiley

just a few bugs to get the beta
legendary
Merit: 1001
Bot looks nice, lets make money Smiley
legendary

Looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels.

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.

so true,  if you can make that with photo shop you would be making movies with Steven Spielberg

Hate to say it, but, there are people here who should be making money telling stories!  (Not specific to Circ!)
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels.

Anyone that could create that video in Photoshop would not need to be wasting their time in crypto... Get real.

you can't handle the truth
Pages:
Jump to: