Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 6. (Read 9198 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Does Cryptogene utilize only ethereum Blockchains? Huh
copper member
Activity: 378
this project sounds promising. this reason that makes me interesting to join airdrop
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I would like to say a big congratulations to those of us that participated in the Cryptogene 1st phase ico. However I do have a question and my question is that how long is this second phase of ico and is there going to be a third ico phase? Maybe I am too eager to see the post ico phase of this project, it would really be nice seeing the devs implementing all of those post ico plans
hopefully till end of ico. Remember that the ico is 2 month and that it's exactly 30 days today, this means that ico will end in another 30 days, but what could Cryptogene have in store for us

Wow the dev guys behind this project really have a lot of unforseen pleasant surprises and activities. We however this turns out I am in for the long run. There ain't no turning back for me as far as this project is concerned. And like i said before I so can't wait to see the post ico phase of this project. I am eagerly waiting to see whats
Going to be
Coming
Next!
Activity: 154
I just got information that the phase 2 of the cryptogene ico will start on 30th november which is some few days from now, well i thought the phase 2 will start immediately after the end of phase 1, welli guess the have some goodies for us which the probably want to spill out within these few days before the phase 2
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would like to say a big congratulations to those of us that participated in the Cryptogene 1st phase ico. However I do have a question and my question is that how long is this second phase of ico and is there going to be a third ico phase? Maybe I am too eager to see the post ico phase of this project, it would really be nice seeing the devs implementing all of those post ico plans
hopefully till end of ico. Remember that the ico is 2 month and that it's exactly 30 days today, this means that ico will end in another 30 days, but what could Cryptogene have in store for us
It's just 1 day left till the end of phase one and start of phase 2 of Cryptogene ICO. We have some pretty amazing stuff lined up for second phase of our ICO.

Wow, am looking forward to that, i can't wait to see what you guys have in stock for us, completing the Cryptogene Alpha App for Digest is probably one of them i think, i heard the Alpha App is similar to the steemit community, is that true?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
It's just 1 day left till the end of phase one and start of phase 2 of Cryptogene ICO. We have some pretty amazing stuff lined up for second phase of our ICO.

Doing a little bit of airdrops is not such a bad idea, it  helps in publicity, but the are also very damaging, too much of airdrops can devalue a project and render it useless, a lot of people who got the airdrop will dump the coins for some little cents once it hits exchange, instead of doing airdrops, i prefer bounties, where by you will perform a little task and not just get it for free, but if for any reason the devs decide to do an airdrop, it needs to be little airdrop.
I was just thinking to myself right now that since this Cryptogene project is anchored major around Africa, when the time comes for it to enlarge it's shores won't it restrict it's scope of coverage as regards bringing and adding value to life's? Cos I mean at some point the world at large would want to have a piece of the pie. Don't we think so?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
I just saw this... if this is a project in Africa, is dev capitalizing on this? It seems like a great opportunity to promote crypto to a community in AFRICA thats short on cash. Read the link below...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/

This would make Cryptogene a solid alternative. All Cryptogene needs is a solid marketing, loyal community and a working product with a very team of developers. This might be with lesser interest now since Bitcoin Gold fork is making people turn back into Bitcoin but Cryptogene is a solid project with a promising future.
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)
Any airdrop given.. Wink

Please can someone throw more light on airdrop.... And why do some Cryptocurrency give airdrop

Airdrops are usually arranged to enhance the publicity of a project and increase the community, leaving them expectant as development gos on.

Cryptogene have had some bounty programs that aided publicity too, though the Team is passionate to bringing the white paper to a real life experience.
Any airdrop given.. Wink

The way I see it which is now like the latest thing going on around the sphere of Cryptocurrency, airdrops are usually
Done in a bid to publicise a token by way of giving them free tokens. Now a number of time tasks such as retweeting, sharing their posts on Facebook could also be required to qualify for the airdrop. So to cut the long story short airdrops are a way of creating publicity by giving out freebies to the public
Please can someone throw more light on airdrop.... And why do some Cryptocurrency give airdrop
Activity: 142
I just saw this... if this is a project in Africa, is dev capitalizing on this? It seems like a great opportunity to promote crypto to a community in AFRICA thats short on cash. Read the link below...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-trading-at-nearly-10000-in-zimbabwe-due-to-a-lack-of-cash-in-the-country/
Activity: 239
I see the project already existing sales of tokens that are currently still in waves dex and the development of the project is not visible even though I was one of the participants bounty social media from the project
Any airdrop given.. Wink
People love airdrop because it's free money, but must not be made a priority, anyway we await Cryptogene to make statements if their will be any kinda airdrop.

I personally feel the whole airdrop thingy has started to gradually take away focus from legitimate Cryptocurrency based projects thereby solely leaving the market at the mercy of speculators, considering the fact that all every one wants to do now is to flood towards the raining freebie and then dump token. But then again this too is a bubble let's keep our fingers crossed and watch
Any airdrop given.. Wink
People love airdrop because it's free money, but must not be made a priority, anyway we await Cryptogene to make statements if their will be any kinda airdrop.
Any airdrop given.. Wink

Now you might wanna get on the telegram group and find out for yourself now won't you? So many goodies to be made from the Cryptogene. And for the bounty I think so too the project is where u can find just about anything you are looking for, so welcome on board mahn
ⓑⓐⓢⓗ | ᴄʀʏᴘᴛᴏɢᴇɴᴇ.ᴄᴏ:
The #cryptogene team working in some new updates. Stay tuned!
@wavesplatform @ethereumproject #ICO #blockchain… https:/[Suspicious link removed]/GXAw8guxr0

Cryptogene is really a fantastic team.
What could probably be in store for us. O lord, open my eyes to see the future, I just can't wait.😕

Anticipating anyway.
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)
ⓑⓐⓢⓗ | ᴄʀʏᴘᴛᴏɢᴇɴᴇ.ᴄᴏ:
The #cryptogene team working in some new updates. Stay tuned!
@wavesplatform @ethereumproject #ICO #blockchain… https://t.co/GXAw8guxr0

Cryptogene is really a fantastic team.
Pages:
Jump to: