Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 7. (Read 9198 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello everyone. The CEO of Cryptogene, Bashir Aminu, would be speaking at the blockchain summit event in Abuja, Nigeria on the 15th of November 2017. Visit http://blockchainsummit.ng for more info

This is a great step actually, as concerned persons will get to hear and ask pressing issues they might have which  could be troubling them with immediate physical response. I would definitely save the date. Kudos guys
Exactly, the event is going to be very important, Bash better get prepared because a lot of investors are going to bombard him with questions, anyways i trust he can handle the heat. But we need more information, is the event based on invitation? What are the requirements?

Wowwwww, Africa has stepped up. I will be right there at Abuja for the summit. Weldon Cryptogene CEO
Activity: 93
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)
Hello everyone. The CEO of Cryptogene, Bashir Aminu, would be speaking at the blockchain summit event in Abuja, Nigeria on the 15th of November 2017. Visit http://blockchainsummit.ng for more info

This is a great step actually, as concerned persons will get to hear and ask pressing issues they might have which  could be troubling them with immediate physical response. I would definitely save the date. Kudos guys
Exactly, the event is going to be very important, Bash better get prepared because a lot of investors are going to bombard him with questions, anyways i trust he can handle the heat. But we need more information, is the event based on invitation? What are the requirements?

From the information I got,  the event is free and open to all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts and investors, as well as potential investors. 

I believe, Cryptogene is going farther with this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 160
Who has tested the alpha digest platform?  Or are we still anticipating access to it?
The interface really look great, and I hope it comes out that user friendly. If it does, then it's going to be a great school.

Haven't really had the time to explore the testing of that platform but then I want to understand what exactly we are to expect from this.......... Maybe I should just go and check it out myself
Once and for all
Well i think i have glance of what to expect from the Cryptogene App for Digest, i just went through the white paper again, particularly on the area of the Alpa App, even if the app turns out to be different from what is stated on the white paper, the difference shouldn't be much and it should be for the best
Ok because I really wonder sometimes how exactly that app which is intended to achieve what. I think right now going back to visit that white paper for the umpteenth time though, but won't be a bad idea. Good to also hear about the event that is going to be held concerning blockchain on Abuja too bad I won't be able to attend right now we would appreciate any form of recording from the event though

This is definitely going to be a great opportunity for Cryptogene as a brand and a good news for all CGT holders.

I think I need to increase my bag before the first phase ends. Cryptogene is really gaining grounds already.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/OBGOfGN.jpg

Goodnews, i heard about it too, is really going to help in giving us assurance that this project is worth investing in, i just wish i was in Abuja right now.
Please is there a way to connect to the event from any part of the country via internet or anyother way?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Who has tested the alpha digest platform?  Or are we still anticipating access to it?
The interface really look great, and I hope it comes out that user friendly. If it does, then it's going to be a great school.

Haven't really had the time to explore the testing of that platform but then I want to understand what exactly we are to expect from this.......... Maybe I should just go and check it out myself
Once and for all
Well i think i have glance of what to expect from the Cryptogene App for Digest, i just went through the white paper again, particularly on the area of the Alpa App, even if the app turns out to be different from what is stated on the white paper, the difference shouldn't be much and it should be for the best

Once and for all
yeah I think it still in it testing alpha stage, yet to be fully accessed I guess.

I would have preferred a response from someone that is sure of the stage of the project currently.  That would have been great to hear from someone's experience.  Nevertheless, Cryptogene is really doing well.  I'm impressed that they are not limited to ICO hype, they are developing alongside,  unlike many projects.
I can't wait to have access to the Cryptogene Alpha App for Digest, i don't think anyone can access it right now, is showing 60% completed on the website, there is no doubt the Cryptogene team are working 24/7 to ensure that the app is ready for usage. Is going to be wonderful
Activity: 12
yeah I think it still in it testing alpha stage, yet to be fully accessed I guess.
So what are the updates on Cryptogene? Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project?

There have been alot of updates about the Cryptogene project if I would not be mistaking there have been more than 3 three major updates on the last two weeks. and I don't quite understand that part where u said "Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project". I smell contempt there I might be wrong though just saying visit www.cryptogene.co and come back here fr clarifications
I heard Cryptogene wings have spread across the world. A friend of mine from India said he saw a cgt facebook sponsored ads. That's in India, I believe their are many other countries that have participated

Wow this is really interesting to to know personally fr me i think a good project will always stand out no matter what, be in form Asia , Africa, Europe wherever all that would matter from an investors end is whether or not you made yourself a part of that project. Time unveils everything
Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Yeah i saw that too, i doubt the price will remain the same after that, so i guess if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest, i mean who doesn't pike cheap things?
I heard only the pre-ico and ico participants can have access to the alpha digest platform?
Even if their is no official news, I believe something is gonna happen on the 24th of this month.
Cryptogene team are not sleeping either.

24th I believe is meant to be the commencement of the second phase of Cryptogene ICO,  which is really a great news on its own.
I still anticipate more participation in the ICO, especially in this second phase.
Activity: 84
So what are the updates on Cryptogene? Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project?

There have been alot of updates about the Cryptogene project if I would not be mistaking there have been more than 3 three major updates on the last two weeks. and I don't quite understand that part where u said "Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project". I smell contempt there I might be wrong though just saying visit www.cryptogene.co and come back here fr clarifications
I heard Cryptogene wings have spread across the world. A friend of mine from India said he saw a cgt facebook sponsored ads. That's in India, I believe their are many other countries that have participated
Activity: 56
Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Yeah i saw that too, i doubt the price will remain the same after that, so i guess if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest, i mean who doesn't pike cheap things?
I heard only the pre-ico and ico participants can have access to the alpha digest platform?
Even if their is no official news, I believe something is gonna happen on the 24th of this month.
Cryptogene team are not sleeping either.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Pages:
Jump to: