Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017] - page 8. (Read 9198 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Please where is the official bounty thread for this project ?
Please contact the thread manager for newest update concerning the bounty, i think some changes have been made. Well as for me, i am definitely investing again. With the Alpha Project close to actualization and Phase one of the ICO ending around the corner, all i see is greatness.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
i have always believe that this project would be an amazing one from the start with what it has in mind for the African continent. I would want the team to enlighten me on what this idea of crowdfunding is all about? Is it i come over to cryptogene and table an idea, then i decide if i want to sell it to the team after scaling through their vert stage or wait for investors to come over and partner with me within the cryptogene community?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Activity: 48
Please where is the official bounty thread for this project ?
Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Yeah i saw that too, i doubt the price will remain the same after that, so i guess if you want to invest, this is the right time to invest, i mean who doesn't pike cheap things?
I heard only the pre-ico and ico participants can have access to the alpha digest platform?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)
The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best . i will join in later

If I may ask,  is this statement based on your observations or is it based on the comment following the ANN?

A critical response to this question will help people make informed decision concerning the Team.

So, I will appreciate a justification to the statement.
Activity: 56
Are you kidding Me, phase one sale will end in 8 days, time to buy at the cheapest rate possible during ico. Time not waiting for me
Like seriously, I saw the time count on the website, I need to buy more cheap CGT. This means my investment had increased in value even before ico ends. I believe this project will do $1 upon listing on exchanges
Activity: 84
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
The team looks very professional. The project is considered to be the best . i will join in later
This is one of the disruptive project in Africa in this Century.
I would like to access more information with respect to Steemit collaboration.

Good luck to this Project.

Guy what do you mean by disruptive, I believe this is a typo error from your end. Because disruptive means    troublemaking, troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, undisciplined, attention-seeking, riotous, wild, turbulent
Am not sure what he meant but i think he meant innovative or ground breaking, you will agree with me that breaking a distruptive technology in the market is not easy, a lot is required.
I heard the Alpha Digest Platform is almost done, thats a a great achievement, so what should we expect from this base platform, how do we gain access to it?
Activity: 151
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow, a great project coming all from Africa.

Guy what do you mean by disruptive, I believe this is a typo error from your end. Because disruptive means    troublemaking, troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, undisciplined, attention-seeking, riotous, wild, turbulent
Activity: 56
Hey guys I need to know your top 5 leading African countries that are already showing interest in cryptocurrencies ?
Activity: 25

Great news all! We're proud to show you the first look at our upcoming platform called Cryptogene Digest.

Cryptogene Digest Demo Application

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Cryptogene Digest is a platform for decentralised knowledge sharing and will be available exclusively to CGT ICO participants. You will have a chance to grow your genes, which is much like steem power on Steemit. Also known as SP in short, Steem Power is basically a token symbolizing how much influence you have inside the Steemit platform. If you have a lot of SP your upvotes will count more and will award different authors SP and Steem dollars as well. This is basically the same concept with genes on the Digest platform. The more genes you have, the more influence you have on the digest platform and the more you can earn. If you missed out early on Steemit and Steem Power, don't miss out on digest. Remember, only ICO participants will get an early chance to be users of digest platform. A technical white paper explaining all these concepts in detail will be released soon.

Please to clear my doubts, will participating in Cryptogene ICO be the only way I can join the digest platform?
Great news all! We're proud to show you the first look at our upcoming platform called Cryptogene Digest.

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Cryptogene Digest is a platform for decentralised knowledge sharing and will be available exclusively to CGT ICO participants. You will have a chance to grow your genes, which is much like steem power on Steemit. Also known as SP in short, Steem Power is basically a token symbolizing how much influence you have inside the Steemit platform. If you have a lot of SP your upvotes will count more and will award different authors SP and Steem dollars as well. This is basically the same concept with genes on the Digest platform. The more genes you have, the more influence you have on the digest platform and the more you can earn. If you missed out early on Steemit and Steem Power, don't miss out on digest. Remember, only ICO participants will get an early chance to be users of digest platform. A technical white paper explaining all these concepts in detail will be released soon.

Wow! Cryptogene did not fail the community with this announcement!  This is hilarious. The community will really be impressed at this,  just like the way I am impressed at this. 

Well done to the Cryptogene team.  This is really a great step forward.
Get more comprehensive information about the digest here.......
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/cryptogene-cgt-announcements-10-13-2017-4b7af07200f8
CRYPTOGENE has proven quite unstoppable........
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
To stand a chance to be one of the early users to test the Digest platform, Join now and participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Visit our site: https://cryptogene.co

Thanks everyone for your support!

HOMEPAGE

DASHBOARD

Big news indeed, this is very timely and earlier than expected, this is to prove that cgt team are always working to make this community a huge success.
Weldon Cryptogene Team

https://i.imgur.com/WHb5NLY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0TXAWSa.jpg

Damm! I must confess I am more than wowed right now. These guys behind the Cryptogene project are top notch and always on there toes with this project. I am a regular user on steemit so I can totally relate to this and I am more than eager to see how these genes stuff will play out nice work guys
this fantastic with a woowed mouth right now and I like the interface as well. I sincerely hope that it would be mobile friendly on our phones.
Pages:
Jump to: