Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 64. (Read 45493 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Of course, a team of testers will be connected to detect possible errors. As for the open or closed version, this is still under discussion.
Do you already have a team of testers in mind or will you be looking for them? Inform if this will require on forum, perhaps to you to join professionals which is on this forum.
Of course, we will have our own team of testers who will be selected in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
We need more projects that would set a goal to develop the services we are used to but take payment for cryptocurrency.
A lot of projects but the implementation of a very complex process, namely the introduction into everyday practice and the use of ordinary people.
copper member
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think in the near future, cryptoeconomics will change a lot, too many developments make their way onto the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

The forecast is wonderful! The more projects, the stronger and more successful the market. I think that the market will soon delight us with numbers! And the demand will be higher!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Of course, if the cryptocurrency will be massively used, then its course will soar into the heavens! No wonder analysts are predicting in the future course of Bitcoin about a million dollars.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If something happened what are you talking about then would you imagine how it would take off in the price of a cryptocurrency? That would be a real rocket!
I agree with you that it is precisely such projects that are lacking in the current crypto industry. Need maximum integration.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
We need more projects that would set a goal to develop the services we are used to but take payment for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I am sure that with the development of such projects cryptocurrency will be more and more in demand by ordinary people!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
The more projects there are, the stronger the market will be! We all need the cryptoindustry to develop!
With the development of the market increases the quality of products that develop. Soon we will see a completely different world that will surround us.
The more projects there are, the stronger the market will be! We all need the cryptoindustry to develop!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think in the near future, cryptoeconomics will change a lot, too many developments make their way onto the market.
Is this good or bad !! ??
If there are many projects, the market will be better! Is not it? Maybe I'm wrong, or with a little experience, I still don't understand this!
Activity: 308
blockchain is a relatively new technology, not all people understand its advantages, but it is the development of mankind,and it will not stand still
behind this technology are very big advantages and huge prospects, many of which are not yet open,and we will see new directions in the blockchain in the near future
You are right, the main thing is that there is no interference of the authorities in cryptoeconomics, then everything will be as you say.
And who said that the authorities do not interfere in the cryptocurrency? I think this is obviously a well-designed road for bribes. Corruption has always been and will be only now it has moved to cryptocurrency.
This is a good opportunity to take a bribe and not be caught, and it is not profitable for the authorities to legitimize cryptoeconomics.
well, the crypto industry then has very huge opportunities for shadow business,it can be beneficial to the authorities of different countries

Why would anyone want shadow businesses? It only drives governments away from accepting the revolution.
in many third world countries,unfortunately, the government is very much involved in shady businesses,and illegal activities, such as arms trafficking ,drugs,and this is not surprising
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
blockchain is a relatively new technology, not all people understand its advantages, but it is the development of mankind,and it will not stand still
behind this technology are very big advantages and huge prospects, many of which are not yet open,and we will see new directions in the blockchain in the near future
You are right, the main thing is that there is no interference of the authorities in cryptoeconomics, then everything will be as you say.
And who said that the authorities do not interfere in the cryptocurrency? I think this is obviously a well-designed road for bribes. Corruption has always been and will be only now it has moved to cryptocurrency.
This is a good opportunity to take a bribe and not be caught, and it is not profitable for the authorities to legitimize cryptoeconomics.
well, the crypto industry then has very huge opportunities for shadow business,it can be beneficial to the authorities of different countries

Why would anyone want shadow businesses? It only drives governments away from accepting the revolution.
Activity: 434
Activity: 210
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 308
Well, on the one hand, the intervention of the authorities is bad, control, taxes
on the other hand, we need control over the stabilization of the market, in order to exclude such huge drops as occurred from December 2017 to the present
Activity: 126
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: