Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database - page 61. (Read 45493 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I read your whitepaper, do you really plan release beta version in November? It's really soon.
We will look forward to it. But I think no need to rush to run an open beta to the public version. It is better to run it in closed mode for testing.
of course, it is better to do closed testing first,so that application errors do not scare away future users at once, and then do public testing
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I read your whitepaper, do you really plan release beta version in November? It's really soon.
We will look forward to it. But I think no need to rush to run an open beta to the public version. It is better to run it in closed mode for testing.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hello. Are you planning to release a white paper in Russian? I can translate that, but I would like to see everything in Russian. Thank.
Where'd you find it? Can you give me link please?
We have White Paper at the site and topic
copper member
Hello. Are you planning to release a white paper in Russian? I can translate that, but I would like to see everything in Russian. Thank.
Perhaps in the future, White Paper will be translated into other languages, at the moment we decide that English is enough
copper member
If this CRYPTO-HR project will have an internal currency, will this currency have a stable exchange rate or will its price fluctuate?
We are negotiating with exchanges, we hope it will be soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
So who will answer? If Mlany to translate white paper? Need to expand the scope of readers. The project must evolve.
You're right. If you translate White Paper into different languages in order to cover the maximum range of users. well, or at least translate into Spanish, Russian and Chinese.
Of course we need translations into different languages. The CRYPTO-HR project positions itself as an international platform and therefore potential partners and investors can be located all over the world.
Activity: 266
So who will answer? If Mlany to translate white paper? Need to expand the scope of readers. The project must evolve.
You're right. If you translate White Paper into different languages in order to cover the maximum range of users. well, or at least translate into Spanish, Russian and Chinese.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
We added White Paper, you can get acquainted with the project in detail
But this is really interesting! Thank you very much! Be sure to examine the submitted White Paper of project CRYPTO-HR!
What exactly are you interested in? White paper is inherent in every project. The man asked if it was possible to translate it into another language.
copper member
We added White Paper, you can get acquainted with the project in detail
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
If this CRYPTO-HR project will have an internal currency, will this currency have a stable exchange rate or will its price fluctuate?
I understand that it will be tied to the dollar and the cryptocurrency rate will not depend on the price of the coin.
Activity: 434
So why not plan your generosity!
Many are waiting for this! This is a good experience and earnings! Maybe all the same will be launched generosity!? We look forward to it!
No, we do not plan bounty

And you are planning any advertising campaign. The fact that there is no bounty is your decision, but without advertising they will not know about you.
I do not understand why the developers refuse to hold the bounty company, because bounty could help to attract new and promising investors
When do you plan list your coin on exchange? Cannot find information about that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
So why not plan your generosity!
Many are waiting for this! This is a good experience and earnings! Maybe all the same will be launched generosity!? We look forward to it!
No, we do not plan bounty

And you are planning any advertising campaign. The fact that there is no bounty is your decision, but without advertising they will not know about you.
Advertising is one of the most important components for the successful promotion and development of the project! it is necessary to increase the cost of advertising. Otherwise, the project CRYPTO-HR will be known to a small circle of users.
You're right! Bounty companies provide a significant plus for the development and popularization of CRYPTO-HR project! Bounty company will give the necessary impetus to attract attention to the project!
Pages:
Jump to: