Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange - page 10. (Read 23994 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is very interesting. Having a good Community exchange platform is a great project.
Looking forward to when the token sales will start.

I will love to know if the project might involve having an app or will it be a website based alone.

Thanks
Activity: 83
Hi)

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/cryptonity-25475 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/25475.widget.svg?width 300

Thank you. We will look into this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
When will I have the opportunity to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on exchanges?
This is very interesting. Having a good Community exchange platform is a great project.
Looking forward to when the token sales will start.

I will love to know if the project might involve having an app or will it be a website based alone.

Thanks
Thank you Most4love,Cryptonity exchange would have both web based version and also subsequently app version to ease trading for our users.
I think simple but powerful and meaningful, the goal of the project is to become a Community exchanged electronic money with respect. I think that the project will bring good feelings to the world of Crypto, breaking policy 'only profits' of most of the exchanges. The idea is too great! Kiss
Thank you for your kind words  Cool
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
in my opinion this project is a very interesting and so cool project. I hope your project can be a great success and many investors support you. Smiley
Activity: 10
This is a very promising project. The use cases are quite good enough and achievable. Additionally, as a result of the great potential your project has I will like to serve with your community. I am a moderator, bounty hunter, administrator, marketer, content writer and ambassador. In case you care to talk more about this kindly reach me on telegram via my username which is @JIM_ADEWALE. Thanks
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Do you have a working MVP?
Activity: 267
When does Cryptonity intend to start their Crowdsale??
Activity: 8
I think simple but powerful and meaningful, the goal of the project is to become a Community exchanged electronic money with respect. I think that the project will bring good feelings to the world of Crypto, breaking policy 'only profits' of most of the exchanges. The idea is too great! Kiss
Activity: 249
Interesting project. I joined and will participate in this campaign until the ICO ends. Thank the campaign manager.                                                   
Activity: 532
The fiat deposit and withdrawal mentioned, how many major currency will be supported?? Usd alone?
Activity: 70
I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!
Love the idea of an exchange where there are also different pairs form the standard ones. The app for mobile devices would be great since not many competitors have a  good one.

Shocked Thank you Nicolas9. With the support of our community members like you,we know we will deliver a unique experience to traders and all those who use exchange platforms for different transactions.
Can you clarify this statement? "Safety and insurance
Give our users the most secure trading platform that works with the best security professionals on the market, double-checked by independent security companies. "What are these security companies and does your platform work with hardware wallets?
The security company is a well know firm which would audit our platform. We will drop the name of the Company before we start our Crowdsale.Also for safety and insurance of funds,we are working with chinese blockchain experts to build the platform with high security architecture and we will have insurance in case of lose. 10% from funds raised and tokens too would be set aside just for this purpose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Love the idea of an exchange where there are also different pairs form the standard ones. The app for mobile devices would be great since not many competitors have a  good one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Can you clarify this statement? "Safety and insurance
Give our users the most secure trading platform that works with the best security professionals on the market, double-checked by independent security companies. "What are these security companies and does your platform work with hardware wallets?
Interesting project. I joined and will participate in this campaign until the ICO ends. Thank the campaign manager.                                                   

Great to have you here Tiffanya Cool.
I believe this is a good project, trust the team will grow successfully and good luck in the implementation of the project!

Thank you for your kind words Marysay. We are committed to delivering one of the best Exchange platforms in the Blockchain Space.
Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
As you rightly pointed out,our team is not anonymous and the reason is because we are for real and one of our major strengths would be good communication and quick response to enquiries,challenges and non rhetoric comments from our Community Members/platform users. We are set to make the difference.
Pages:
Jump to: