Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange - page 7. (Read 23999 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to expect a significant profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
We believe this project will work and succeed because of this project with a great team that always gives creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more investors.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Proud to announce that Jaewoo Seo, Co-Founder of Cryptonity Exchange, will take centre stage at the #MaltaBlockchainSummit!

After starting his career as a marketer at Samsung Electronics, he debuted his entrepreneurial journey by founding and successively running a production company, a creative agency and a strategic consultancy.

Convinced that the Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize the world in many industries, he is now in the process of building Cryptonity, a new breed of cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Living between Paris, Hong Kong and Seoul, he is always keen on bridging Korea to the rest of the world, especially by promoting its best practices in the field of innovation and digital transformation.

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Great interesting and promising project. I follow the news, it is a team of professionals, I wish good luck and success to developers. I advise everyone to pay attention to this project.
The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well thought-out company!
:oThank you Polok for the kind words.
Is there airdrop?
Bro! Do not waste time, Join the CRYPTONITY bounty campaign, you have a great chance to earn! Take advantage of this opportunity and get rich with us!  Grin
The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well thought-out company!
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
This exchange has many advantages over others. It's cool, I think they'll find their place under the sun.
i like investing in the exchange projects especially those with attracting graphical user interfaces, now since the beta exchange will be launched this or next month and ico in November, i will wait and see eagerly.
Great Kisleav. By next Month our exchange would be Live. Thanks for your support
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
Simple but strong and meaningful, our goal is to be an exchange that is respected by the Cryptocurrency Community. We aim at providing the most comprehensive, secure, transparent and collaborative exchange platform in the market. 
The more days there are more exchange-themed projects, all bringing innovation, vision, mission and uniqueness. Hoping that the Cryptonity project will be able to compete in the midst of tight competition in the crypto world, especially with Ico. Hopefully what is developed can run smoothly and get support from investors.

Thank you Ardcts. We appreciate your feedback
Activity: 28
You seem to emphasize alot on the simplicity of the  user's interface. I hope it is as you claim. Good luck to the team. I'll keep my eyes glued to this project
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i like investing in the exchange projects especially those with attracting graphical user interfaces, now since the beta exchange will be launched this or next month and ico in November, i will wait and see eagerly.
An amazing project! with the amazing team. I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The more days there are more exchange-themed projects, all bringing innovation, vision, mission and uniqueness. Hoping that the Cryptonity project will be able to compete in the midst of tight competition in the crypto world, especially with Ico. Hopefully what is developed can run smoothly and get support from investors.
Every project with interesting facts will connect it to success, community development with a clear goal in crypto development will be one of the most appropriate solutions.
Thank you Aidit for your kind words. We are committed to serve our Community.
Is there airdrop?
Hello,our Airdrop is estimated to start in the next 15days .
Activity: 2
Is there airdrop?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Every project with interesting facts will connect it to success, community development with a clear goal in crypto development will be one of the most appropriate solutions.
I just to know if this exchange is open to all tokens or coins? Is there any listing fee? Where can we see details to this new exchange site? I just hope that this will list token/coins through voting system.
Hello,details can be found on our site and whitepaper :
https://tokensale.cryptonity.io/storage/Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: