Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange - page 11. (Read 23995 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This is a new way of exchanging, love it.
This is going places.
Activity: 83
The project having it's own safe wallet with multilayer encryption and funds escrow will guide against fund theft. Awaiting for the token sale proper.
We have put different Security measures in place to ensure that funds of members are secured.
Cryptonity is an intriguing blockchain project with tremendous upside, I hope they reach their goals. Awesome project.
Thank you for your kind words. We believe that with the support from our community members,it would be easy to reach our goals. Smiley
Activity: 20
The project having it's own safe wallet with multilayer encryption and funds escrow will guide against fund theft. Awaiting for the token sale proper.
I see a very viable project here. You seem to emphasize alot on the simplicity of the  user's interface. I hope it is as you claim. Good luck to the team. I'll keep my eyes glued to this project.
Hello Thetoyin,nice observation. We mean it when we say our user interface is simple and friendly. You would get to find out soonest. Stay tuned
Activity: 20
Cryptonity is an intriguing blockchain project with tremendous upside, I hope they reach their goals. Awesome project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
brand new
Activity: 0
I see a very viable project here. You seem to emphasize alot on the simplicity of the  user's interface. I hope it is as you claim. Good luck to the team. I'll keep my eyes glued to this project.
Alright your project seem to be interesting
I await your token sales
Thank you Lizlan for your kind words. You can also take advantage of our ongoing Bounty
brand new
Activity: 0
Alright your project seem to be interesting
I await your token sales
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The cryptonity smart contract being audited by cryptonity will issue it on Github on time and will distribute the contract to Etherscan, not trusting any announcement from outside the official cryptonity account, I will wait for the next announcement and development hopefully this will run smoothly

Cryptonity is the combination of two words: Crypto and Community.

Simple but strong and meaningful, our goal is to be an exchange that is respected by the Cryptocurrency Community. We aim at providing the most comprehensive, secure, transparent and collaborative exchange platform in the market.

Our Crowdsale:
Our Token Sale would start on the 1st of November, 2018 and run until December 31st.

XNY has a total supply of 100,000,000 tokens and no token would be created again.

The whole team will be in Malta for the famous Blockchain Summit taking place 1/2 November 2018, the CEO will speak to explain their visions and the goals of the company. Plan to attend the Malta Blockchain Summit

Cryptonity Mega Airdrop:

Our Mega Airdrop would start in 18hours time. Get set to get some XNY tokens via our Mega Telegram BOT Airdrop

TOKEN DETAILS:
Token Symbol: XNY
Token Type: ERC20
Total Token Supply: 100.000.000
Total Token alloted for Crowdsale: 60,000.00
Token Price: $0.23(phase 1),$0.34(phase 2), $0.58(phase 3)
Minimum Transaction: 0.05 ETH
Minimum Goal: $500.000
Maximum Goal: $20.120.000
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018
Public Sale 1 End: Nov 30, 2018
Public Sale 2 Starts: Nov 30, 2018
Public Sale 2 End: Dec 14, 2018
Public Sale 3 Starts: Dec 14, 2018
Public Sale 3 End: Dec 31, 2018

Our Bounty Campaign is now live. We are running both a Web-based Campaign managed by Tokensuite and a Bitcointalk Bounty Campaign managed by Newsilike.

Bitcointalk Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptonity-the-crypto-community-exchange-upto-2610000-extended-5032641

Web-based Bounty: https://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/cryptonity.html

Pages:
Jump to: