Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange - page 8. (Read 23994 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Is there any partnership deal by Cryptonity Project team?
Hello intelligentdude,yes we have partnered with some Notable Organizations like QuickX,MasterDAX,BRUZZODUBUCQ AVOCATS,High Cloud,CoinTobe,KCash,Phronesis Consult etc. Details can be found in our whitepaper
Where is the exchange registered? Is it a centralised or decentralised exchange?
Hello  Zee123,the exchange is registered in France. Also we are starting with a centralized exchange. Our MVP would be live next Month before our Crowdsale. After our Crowdsale,we will start building our decentralize exchange. For more details,kindly read our whitepaper. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 378
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Preparations are quite mature, a quality strategy must have been formed, waiting for sales that are still more than a month old and big hopes Cryptonity is able to achieve success and run smoothly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
 ABOUT CRYPTONITY  Simple but strong and meaningful,  goal is to be an exchange that is respected by the Cryptocurrency Community.  Aim at providing the most comprehensive, secure, transparent and collaborative exchange platform in the market.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I just to know if this exchange is open to all tokens or coins? Is there any listing fee? Where can we see details to this new exchange site? I just hope that this will list token/coins through voting system.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is there any partnership deal by Cryptonity Project team?
Activity: 420
Where is the exchange registered? Is it a centralised or decentralised exchange?
Providing our clients with the safest trading platform make things interesting for users and investors .. good job
Thank you Jaksone for the kind words. You can follow our Twitter,Facebook,Medium for periodic updates.
Merit: 1
Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
As you rightly pointed out,our team is not anonymous and the reason is because we are for real and one of our major strengths would be good communication and quick response to enquiries,challenges and non rhetoric comments from our Community Members/platform users. We are set to make the difference.
Actually those aren't strictly strengths, they merely give potential investors an indication that you may be legit. Besides, there are several projects who did similar things but still turned out to be scams. In any case i think your project looks great you have to win the hearts of investors in this cold ICO markets
I agree with you that it is true that this project is good, the team is also sure I will not disappoint, hopefully the participants' trust in the team will not be wasted just like that and the team will prove a satisfying final result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Actually, you are not the first exchange to support the staking rewards. From what I know, it was coinsmarkets that introduced such staking within the exchange. The problem is, they exited without prior communication to their customers. Thus, they allegedly got a lot of money and up until now, they haven't returned some of that money. So, I hope your fate will not be like that as your team is not anonymous.
As you rightly pointed out,our team is not anonymous and the reason is because we are for real and one of our major strengths would be good communication and quick response to enquiries,challenges and non rhetoric comments from our Community Members/platform users. We are set to make the difference.
Actually those aren't strictly strengths, they merely give potential investors an indication that you may be legit. Besides, there are several projects who did similar things but still turned out to be scams. In any case i think your project looks great you have to win the hearts of investors in this cold ICO markets
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Providing our clients with the safest trading platform make things interesting for users and investors .. good job
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Project that got supported by the community should be able to survive in this cryptocurrency world.
Cause the community will be able to give influence on the fluctuation of the currency in the market
The idea of ​​the project is very good, I believe in the development team of the project. You should expand the community further.
In my opinion, the idea of the project is very interesting.I think it is viable and in demand in the crypto community.I really want to believe that it will be a really safe trading platform.Therefore, I will definitely follow the development and progress.
Activity: 2
Great... Earnestly waiting for the launch of this project so I can partake in the campaign
A very good project.I am waiting for the ICO pre-sale token on nov 1.The team information for this project is public.It can help us understand the team information more clearly.I hope we can release more new progress so that we can keep up with it.Your interface is mostly simple.This is a trend Wink Wink Wink
Hello, kindly follow our Medium,Twitter and Facebook channels for periodic updates. Thanks
Activity: 265
Cryptonity has set to use a step by step approach to build the best customer service on the market. We will commence the same way with other exchange platforms by introducing a support center with tickets. With the tickets, cryptonity guarantees a prompt response.
Activity: 448
Simple but strong and meaningful, our goal is to be an exchange that is respected by the Cryptocurrency Community. We aim at providing the most comprehensive, secure, transparent and collaborative exchange platform in the market. This is nice project Cryptonity will bring additional good exchanger in the world of crypto.

it's good that you launched a company of signatures and social promotion on the internet! the project looks interesting against the background of other exchanges that are being collected with you. there is a demo interface and how everything will work? im also wanted to know if there will be market makers on the exchange?

Thank you for your words and your support, yes you can join our groups and social networks and see a preview of our mobile application, will have market maker at Cryptonity
Pages:
Jump to: