Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 18. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Well, i suppose it's better than doing nothing at all. They might as well start a new revolution or something.

Some ambitious statements, it might start something new, but not sure about it being a revolution
Activity: 140
Seems like a great project, will be looking forward to it
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
How long have you been working on your project precisely?
Activity: 56
Well, i suppose it's better than doing nothing at all. They might as well start a new revolution or something.
Activity: 42
Why even bother trying to stop scam? Is it worth it? Feels like those days noone can stop scam.
Activity: 72
Hi, guys! I have a question about watchdog. I can't find information about what OS and browser will be supported?

Hello! Thank you for question!

Watchdog supporting OS :
  • Windows
  • Mac
  • Linux

Watchdog supporting browser :
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Safari

Thank You!
Activity: 72
Suggest that you start building up the community through Discord.

Organise weekly/fortnightly Trivia and competitions and win tokens. GEt them to beef up the membership base of CryptoPolice.

Hi, but why a Discord, wouldn't be better to make live stream, with token distribution and share screen. By that way everyone could see a person at least Smiley
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Hi people
Question about bounty’s- is there a LinkedIn campaign?

Hello!
No, but full list of our Bounty Campaign you can see here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32783883
Activity: 59
Hi people
Question about bounty’s- is there a LinkedIn campaign?
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
Friends, you need to release such shirts
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
How tokens are distributed? Do you reserve any? Who at the end verify the scam? by a single party or like voting from users? Thanks!

For SCAM verification we develop multi-level verification algorithm. Bellow you can see how it works:

copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
How tokens are distributed? Do you reserve any? Who at the end verify the scam? by a single party or like voting from users? Thanks!

About token model -
Activity: 9
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Cool project, I hope there will be some practical implementation of the project, already during ico

Thanks for your feedback. You can check what is already done on our platform - https://www.cryptopolice.com/platform
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Activity: 280
Cool project, I hope there will be some practical implementation of the project, already during ico
Pages:
Jump to: