Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 14. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CryptoPolice Rating on ICObench mark is high rated, this project gonna very helpful to users to find out best and legit ICOs. whitelist registration is open and soon pre-sale will be open. i am happy to support you guys because this platform will be solve problems to users for future investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I read your answers to questions from users and I had another question. I correctly understand that those tokens that will be used in our use can be used directly on the platform itself? So we can sell them to other advertisers?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Greetings from CryptoPolice team. We haven't posted anything for a while about our progress and activities! We are proud to introduce you our adviser Juan Otero, a serial tech entrepreneur & innovation advocate with over 15 years experience in building, scaling and leading disruptive technology companies. You can read an interview with Juan and understand his point of view about the scam issue on our blog page. https://medium.com/cryptopolice/q-a-with-cryptopolice-advisor-juan-otero-bc4712779c5d

Nice interview with Juan. I am especially looking forward to Q&A next week that were announced on Cryptopolice twitter. Q&A's will be about the project itself, tokensale and bounty campaign - lots of useful information for us, Cryptopolice users  Wink
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Greetings from CryptoPolice team. We haven't posted anything for a while about our progress and activities! We are proud to introduce you our adviser Juan Otero, a serial tech entrepreneur & innovation advocate with over 15 years experience in building, scaling and leading disruptive technology companies. You can read an interview with Juan and understand his point of view about the scam issue on our blog page. https://medium.com/cryptopolice/q-a-with-cryptopolice-advisor-juan-otero-bc4712779c5d
Nice and interesting interview, online security realy is the must have thing. I hope CryptoPokice will kick off, Good luck guys.
Activity: 1
This will be interesting to watch, especially the parts where scammers just temporarily disappear into the shadows and come back with more advanced scams later on.
People will still get scammed, and here they will just have another target to throw blame at.

I suppose a toothless guard-dog that can only bark is better than no guard-dog at all. But I don't see much credibility in having an ICO for it.

When cryptopolice shows apparent red flags in some of the projects, then people definitely should NOT put their money into these projects (fake team, bought insta/youtube followers etc)...

If you don't put money at scammers, they cannot "return". Advanced scams - maybe, but "advanced" scams take up only 1% (educated guess...) of the market. It's the 99% that worries everybody.

I'm pretty sure that if this tool by cryptopolice shows red flag regarding certain ICOs or scammy internet activities and people ignore it, they cannot "throw the blame at it"  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 56
www.CryptoPolice.com
This will be interesting to watch, especially the parts where scammers just temporarily disappear into the shadows and come back with more advanced scams later on.
People will still get scammed, and here they will just have another target to throw blame at.

I suppose a toothless guard-dog that can only bark is better than no guard-dog at all. But I don't see much credibility in having an ICO for it.
I would like to have a dog who would stop/warn me from sending money to scammers wallet.
Hi guys! CryptoPolice seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument.
Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Crypto Police SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/e620445c-4484-49d1-b5b4-bd882493c23e
Cryptopolice project has a good score there. Project looks prommising or only I believe in them?
Activity: 249
I registered to CryptoPolice CryptoPolice Platformcampaign
My registration code is OFCR-2CD5817A7183DE864D9F9826067105A7
Activity: 55

copper member
Activity: 34
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cryptopolice-20975 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 249
I registered to CryptoPolice CryptoPolice Platform campaign
My registration code is OFCR-2CD5817A7183DE864D9F9826067105A7
Activity: 11
Hello CryptoPolice team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 84
Hi guys! CryptoPolice seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument.
Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is Crypto Police SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/e620445c-4484-49d1-b5b4-bd882493c23e
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
good project cryptoPolice CryptoPolice empowers the community to get hands on with the fight against scam. In the platform, the crowd is represented by the Officers – a community of expert users that have been trained and certified at the CryptoPolice Academy  Cool and I will fully support this project and hopefully this project runs smoothly and sold all ico  Grin Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I wonder what is the timeline for ICO itself? There is a countdown for whitelisting on the website but I miss information about the ICO phase - when does it start and when does it end?  Smiley

I hope this detail was published yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
Activity: 84
this project that will fight fraudsters deserves much attention, i like this project and hope i got some reward Wink
Activity: 140
This ICO is great news for every crypto investor

Yea, hopefully the amount of people that will get scammed will decrease with this one.

This has always been a big deal, especially lately

The crypto ad bans on FB and Google in my opinion are because of scam activity, CryptoPolice might be of help in this situation.

Ad bans were one of the major factors of crypto market decline imo.
Pages:
Jump to: