Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 16. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello, I like the idea behind your project very much. The thing is im not too familiar with crypto, maybe someone could help me out with the basics?

Might as well use google for starters

You have a lot to learn my friend
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello, I like the idea behind your project very much. The thing is im not too familiar with crypto, maybe someone could help me out with the basics?

Might as well use google for starters
Activity: 16
Activity: 42
That is really big thanks for this CryptoPoice token, that will fight the scams.
I hate it, they just stealing everyone belonging.
Good luck with the project.

Yeah it's crazy how much money the've stolen over the years

Like it happened with Bitconnect

The story with Bitconnect was actually depressing. People really thought that it was legit.

You know as long there are sheep there will be wolwes

Hopefully with this project around such grand scams wont appear again
Security is crucial for investors and users, I think this area is quite appropriate to be decentralized.

Finally something appropriate gets its decentralization

Haha , so true. Not like those ICO's where they decentralize things that do not need that in theory.
Activity: 69
Security is crucial for investors and users, I think this area is quite appropriate to be decentralized.

Finally something appropriate gets its decentralization
That is really big thanks for this CryptoPoice token, that will fight the scams.

The story with Bitconnect was actually depressing. People really thought that it was legit.

You know as long there are sheep there will be wolwes

Activity: 47

copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
I think its a very good idea! But were are guarantees that you wont take money from scams and put them high rating! You know that real police can be bought! Wink

We understand your concerns but we are not a rating agency. We are creating a platform where the community will make all decisions - the project owners won't have any influence on decision-making. We guarantee it also with the technologies we will use - all data, verifications and activities will be stored on blockchain and everyone will be able to get acquainted with this information. Also we are creating a multi-level verification algorithm that will be the base of the decision-making process.

It's important to understand that we will focus on facts, the community won't analyse each project from A - Z, in stead they will go through reports about specific issues.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think its a very good idea! But were are guarantees that you wont take money from scams and put them high rating! You know that real police can be bought! Wink
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Great! I smell a big and potential project from you.  Grin
The entries in the ann are very impressive.
White paper is also perfect.
Reserved!

Big thanks for your feedback! Check out our platform - https://www.cryptopolice.com/platform
I signed up for the platform and started supporting the project through media channels.
Seems to have a small bug with telegram.
This link: https://t.me/CryptoPoliceAnn
"Not found."
There is no Telegram account with the username you provided.
Click for technical details "
Please check again.

Edit: Admin telegram has been fixed.

Yes thank you for report!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Great! I smell a big and potential project from you.  Grin
The entries in the ann are very impressive.
White paper is also perfect.
Reserved!

Big thanks for your feedback! Check out our platform - https://www.cryptopolice.com/platform
I signed up for the platform and started supporting the project through media channels.
Seems to have a small bug with telegram.
This link: https://t.me/CryptoPoliceAnn
"Not found."
There is no Telegram account with the username you provided.
Click for technical details "
Please check again.

Edit: Admin telegram has been fixed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
a project that will fight fraudsters deserves much attention, success is obvious! I like this project, I want more similar projects!  Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 98
interesting idea, hope you can succeed
Activity: 14
I hope that scammers will not get enough of people belonging by cryptopolice help.
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Hello,

CryptoPolice has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/cryptopolice/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you for listing our project!
Pages:
Jump to: