Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 🔴 [ANN] ★★ CryptoPolice ★★ Fight scams and earn rewards 🔴 🔴 - page 15. (Read 4833 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope you're doing well with your ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What amount of money does the project plan to collect? Can you tell what soft cap and hard cap project?
I'm curious, but how will the scam projects be searched? What tools are used for this? Levers of influence?
Activity: 56
This ICO is great news for every crypto investor

Yea, hopefully the amount of people that will get scammed will decrease with this one.

This has always been a big deal, especially lately

The crypto ad bans on FB and Google in my opinion are because of scam activity, CryptoPolice might be of help in this situation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Yea, hopefully the amount of people that will get scammed will decrease with this one.

This has always been a big deal, especially lately
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Hello, I have a question. How can I get rewards?

IMO it's not always about "running a Block-chain", it's also about people wo need funds to launch their project...

Activity: 294
Good idea of the project. With the growth of the market, all the more scammers want to take their piece - every day the number of scams is growing, so this project is needed by the market
Activity: 72
Hi! I like Your idea, looks great!
When does Your Bounty campaign and Pre-ICO starts?
Looks like bounty has already started, Pre-ico - no idea. Im wwiting now for announce.
copper member
www.CryptoPolice.com
Transaction is not conducted - invalid amount of ETH on the balance

Can you specify ? Our token sale has not started...
How long will the bounty campaign last? And what are its goals? What amount do the founders plan to allay?
Activity: 154
Huge potential in this one. The thing i like the most is that there are multiple roads you can take to develop your platform, so if one fails another comes up.

Yes, thats great about it.
Hello, I like the idea behind your project very much. The thing is im not too familiar with crypto, maybe someone could help me out with the basics?

Might as well use google for starters

You have a lot to learn my friend

Yea, i remember the time i started

So much information around, felt like it is impossible to comprehend it all

Once you start surrounding yourself with this "atmosphere" it's actually not that hard to learn things related.

Agree,but still does take some considerable amount of time

I'd say that it is worth it in the end
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Transaction is not conducted - invalid amount of ETH on the balance
Activity: 42
Huge potential in this one. The thing i like the most is that there are multiple roads you can take to develop your platform, so if one fails another comes up.
Hello, I like the idea behind your project very much. The thing is im not too familiar with crypto, maybe someone could help me out with the basics?

Once you start surrounding yourself with this "atmosphere" it's actually not that hard to learn things related.

Agree,but still does take some considerable amount of time

Pages:
Jump to: